Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
erections
TammyLuv
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 13, 2008 9:22:18 AM(UTC)

Medals:
a friend mentioned this and i think it's a great idea. Guys should be hard right after sex starts....u know, during kissing, oral, etc. good idea?

Tammy
s0phie_Rocker
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 15, 2008 12:49:01 AM(UTC)

TammyLuv wrote:
a friend mentioned this and i think it's a great idea. Guys should be hard right after sex starts....u know, during kissing, oral, etc. good idea?

Tammy

yes, they go limp anytime hands aren't on them or they aren't shoving cock somewhere...very much a TURN OFF
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
"The Waste Land" T. S. Eliot

xJennyGERx
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 15, 2008 7:16:14 AM(UTC)

Medals:
can men realy have an erection? (please no general discussion now!...lol)
Tigger_LVD
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 15, 2008 11:04:34 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Bonjour!

A very interesting idea. But it should be restricted to the VIP rooms. And it could work if he has no clothes on. Perhaps he can type a command, /getbusy, to show that he's interested. Almost like juggling or hulahoop. *grins*

DavidDhot
I was a mortal. I was an angel. I was a vampire. And back to being a mere mortal! *GRIN*
ERISIA
#5 Posted : Sunday, April 20, 2008 5:55:57 AM(UTC)

Guys should be able to get erections whenever they are nude. I want to effect them while dancing or kissing.
The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.
xJennyGERx
#6 Posted : Sunday, April 20, 2008 3:13:54 PM(UTC)

Medals:
....erisa I dont wanna see men dancing around with erections. This can be sth. only for rooms!
_Master_Greg_
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 24, 2008 9:37:13 PM(UTC)

Erections is a huge great idea. Realy not everyone is going to always take the biggest erection they can , same with boobs. I think we should be able to customize erections boobs and butts. There are so many differous people on here, just look at the customization of the avatars we have now... they are still very diverse. I think if we were able to change distictive body parts it would make VIP even more enticing.
_Master_Greg_
#8 Posted : Thursday, April 24, 2008 9:42:23 PM(UTC)

Hey Fuckwad, come and play in this sandbox. I'm sure you have a few coments up your sleave. How about it.... customizing your body parts. Doesn't realy matter anymore about the greenies... they can't see naked any more. How about a rageing hardon.....That could be fun , and also be a come on without words.... everyone would know your intentions without having to ask.... Like a HORNY icon,says "Do me!"
DazzlerCock
#9 Posted : Tuesday, May 06, 2008 2:14:32 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I agree lets face it when we are interested we are horny ergo stiff cock, logical.
And whenever i dance whith a fully clothed woman that i am interested in i get erect so it would stand to reason that in here if we are dancing with a half naked vixen we would have an erection the size of a flagpole.....

Also during sex changing positions and losing your erection is not only dumb but also reflecting poorly about your partner.

Another thing people watching should also be able to show their appretiation of a good fucking by having erections not only does this appear to me to be a normal reaction to watching sex but it would let anyone else know that they are interested and willing to participate.

And for the B&D lovers I noticed when i was diciplining a partner whenever i was whipping her my cock was not erect this is rubbish as it woud not go down untill orgasm at the climax of the session so that should also be fixed, as well as an oral option.

and I don't know if this is an option but it should be, VIP's should be able to upgrade their cocks & boobs from normal through big to huge.... be a bit of fun don't you think as this is normal in the outside universe.

Has anyone given any thought to being able to snapshot particularly enjoyable memories?... just a thought.

And it should also be possible to fondle in the spa's I am certain that mutual masterbation would be normal between interested couples in a spa escpecially as we are usually naked in there, I don't mean full blown fucking but mutual stimulation and meybe oral.

There you go the ramblings of a madman again but aren't we all.

Prepare to be dazzled.
Night4Owl
#10 Posted : Wednesday, May 07, 2008 9:16:47 AM(UTC)

Medals:
cock should be erect during the kneeling-kissing bit on the bed for certain - once the invitation has been issued it should rise to meet the expectations - in fact it would be realistic for it to become erect once naked in a private situation, including passions and possibly the lockers.
xJennyGERx
#11 Posted : Wednesday, May 07, 2008 3:31:55 PM(UTC)

Medals:
sorry but many dont wanna see erectect cocks in public.

DazzlerCock
#12 Posted : Monday, May 19, 2008 10:52:14 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi DJ,
Look we are not saying that guys should be strutting around with erections, but in the play rooms as well as other locations that sex is allowed in you should be able to get an erection.
Because i am certain that there a lot of women out there that would appreciate being able to see what affect they are having on us.
jwilson1
#13 Posted : Tuesday, May 20, 2008 4:13:31 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I agree. Maybe erections occur when the female takes off some of her clothing
EmotionalBypass
#14 Posted : Wednesday, May 21, 2008 11:54:18 AM(UTC)

This is a great idea However I do agree that it should be limited to the rooms and done in private

check Out EmotionalBypass Here
JAMATO_SNR
#15 Posted : Monday, June 02, 2008 4:38:17 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I think this is something that is natural and shouldn't be restricted, I mean we are all adults here right? What's wrong with a guy sportin a hard on in the hot tub? However, I think guys should only get hard after a dance or hug or something. Like you cant just do it when u login. But actually have to had some play time in.
dannysparkle
#16 Posted : Saturday, June 07, 2008 9:27:50 PM(UTC)

I agree: it should be added.
Syivie
#17 Posted : Saturday, June 07, 2008 11:54:11 PM(UTC)

LMAO:d

I agree with the idea of erection when naked, even in the sauna or hot tub or swimming.
If they don't want it, keep swimming pants or undies on.
chrischris1
#18 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2008 8:47:12 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I agree. It does look funny when kissing naked when your tool is floppy - it never is in real world so there should be a command /errect to fix it here! ;-)
---
If you thought this was worth it, send me 0.05 rays!
http://www.utherverse.com/chrischris1
button2cute
#19 Posted : Thursday, June 12, 2008 4:27:20 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I believe everyone is correct in their thoughts of erections and boobs sizes. In reality, there are all sizes of penis and vaginas and yes not every female will be able to take a large penis as a penis may not take a small or intake hymn. therefore, a compromise should be taken in consideration.

I agree about PDA&N (Public Display of Affection and Nudity) it is inappropriate for a male be nude or his penis hanging out of his pants due to an erection. I believe pants or shorts with zippers up/buttons are closed/and etc. Let's be mature about the situation as well. Especially, people are asking to be pregnant and if granted kids running around will not be appropriate to erections.

In conclusion, as woman regardless of my sexual perferences, slow dancing with a male and giving him an erection could be a turn on for some women. Some women like to see a man with a nice package prior to having sex with her.

Thank you for allowing me to express my thoughts and taking up your time.

Buttons
Harmony77
#20 Posted : Thursday, June 12, 2008 10:14:47 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I can't help but agree that an erection command would be a real plus. Unfortunately, it probably wont come to be. Although most of us have the taste and maturity to limit it to appropriate areas, you'd still have the same idiots, who approach anything female with that especially enticing "wanna f**k?" line, walking around with permanent hardons. That would be almost as annoying as all the people having standing sex, crowding the general chat with speedchat.