Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
The New "Human Female" Prop animation codes and making them Naked
DJ_TrishTrumpWFF
#1 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 6:14:26 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi, I have been testing your new "Human Female" prop and have it doing most things from my previous list of animation codes.

This will be a great improvement once released if the Human Female (& male) can be naked.

Can you tell me the code or process to remove their clothes. Also could i get the complete list of animation codes. my list has a lot but not the standing sex codes or anything since the standing sex was implemented.

Also, any other operational details to make this prop do everything i need.

Thank you and nice work on this.

Love ya
Trish
thegray
#2 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 1:39:01 PM(UTC)

hi trish
they cant do much
but the code is.....

Smile
1 user thanked thegray for this useful post.
Sally_Seduction on 9/4/2011(UTC)
DJ_TrishTrumpWFF
#3 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 2:52:25 PM(UTC)

Medals:
thegray wrote:
hi trish
they cant do much
but the code is.....

Smile

Hi and thank you, but that is the code for the "Avatar Female". In the QA Server there is a new "Human Female" and "Human Male" animated props and they have codes to do almost all the sex acts. I have most of the codes already and had them doing the various actions. But trhe have clothes on and that would work lol. So i needed to know how to take their clothes off and get a full list of animations. The ticket i filed told me to enter it here. I did not think this would work because this prop is new and really no one knows how to use it except those who just designed it.

But ty for answering anyway.
Love ya
Trish
GOTHIC_DESIGNS
#4 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 3:10:09 PM(UTC)

Trish1806 wrote:
Hi, I have been testing your new "Human Female" prop and have it doing most things from my previous list of animation codes.

This will be a great improvement once released if the Human Female (& male) can be naked.

Can you tell me the code or process to remove their clothes. Also could i get the complete list of animation codes. my list has a lot but not the standing sex codes or anything since the standing sex was implemented.

Love ya
Trish

Look, the codes found on this page (http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=psJuRx7gT-cyd2vIhfeewNQ&gid=3) work all, I checked, although I still have to see how undress
GOTHIC_DESIGNS attached the following image(s):
WILLIAM_WALLACE_-1-11-2011-7-10-5-125.jpg (53kb) downloaded 479 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try and register.
pinky_28
#5 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 5:31:33 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi guys
this zaby bible is lil old
some of the ani files for fish for example dont work
also there is many new props u cant find in the list
i hope one of the deco goddess have a new bible for us lolWink
Kiss kissesKiss pinky

The_Wraith
#6 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 6:11:56 PM(UTC)

Medals:
One thing I noticed about the human female/male props is they change clothes every time you move em or lock them in place. Not only that but if somebody else is in the same area with you they see them different then you do.

Looks like the textures are pulled from the basic closet and applied the same way as they are on the avatars. So no way to retexture them. I tried using a cached web image and it textured only the head. When I tried a flash texture it would kick the script back to no script applied.

Click banner to go to site.
Donations are always welcome :-)
GOTHIC_DESIGNS
#7 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 6:56:22 PM(UTC)

The_Wraith wrote:
One thing I noticed about the human female/male props is they change clothes every time you move em or lock them in place. Not only that but if somebody else is in the same area with you they see them different then you do.

Looks like the textures are pulled from the basic closet and applied the same way as they are on the avatars. So no way to retexture them. I tried using a cached web image and it textured only the head. When I tried a flash texture it would kick the script back to no script applied.

presumably that's solved it, or abilites a way to change the clothing to avatars, is to put a time on the main game, and went naked, but after the big patch that got only were the heads of the avatars, see how the thing evolves
Dial_Tone
#8 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 1:47:27 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hey guys,

The human avatar props on QA are still in development, so there is likely to be a number of things to change with them yet. Don't expect anything you do with them now to be set in stone, as these things may change between now and when they are finished developing them.
"The cavalry ain't comin' until the man with the radio tells 'em to." - Dial Tone

Send Profile Message

DJ_TrishTrumpWFF
#9 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 7:19:25 AM(UTC)

Medals:
WILLIAM_WALLACE_ wrote:
Trish1806 wrote:

Love ya
Trish

Look, the codes found on this page (http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=psJuRx7gT-cyd2vIhfeewNQ&gid=3) work all, I checked, although I still have to see how undress

Thank you William.

Love
Trish
DJ_TrishTrumpWFF
#10 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 7:25:02 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Dial_Tone wrote:
Hey guys,

The human avatar props on QA are still in development, so there is likely to be a number of things to change with them yet. Don't expect anything you do with them now to be set in stone, as these things may change between now and when they are finished developing them.

Hi Dial_Tone and thank you for your reply. Yes i know these are in development and i go to the QA server to test and offer my observations to QA on any item i can. So to evaluate these new Human Female and male avatars you need to know how they work. So i submitted a ticket to Qa to ask them, knowing this was a test thing and no one other then QA probably knew how to make them naked. Qa closed my ticket and told me to ask here so i did and have gotten what i expected. So my initial question still is how do you make them naked, even if that changes before they are released.

I used the old Human Female and male Torso extensively on my fantasy properties. Well maybe someone from QA will read this and answer the question.

Thank you for your answer.

Love
Trish
The_Black_Rieder
#11 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 12:02:29 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Just some quick experiments.....cackle. Using the Human Female, in the STATE Tab type in;

cage
run
walk
sit
talk
jump
s
po
b
bu (as in bullride)
da (as in dance)
hu (as in hulahoop)
sk (as in skate) runs through all skating
skateboard (remains on skateboard only)
sw (as in swim)

[b]Thinks......looks like the old slash commands without the slash. With new up to date commands added/b]

Try all different single words, single letters etc.....

The female seems to retain the commands after unlocking but the male didn`t seem to at first, it may not be as advanced as this is still not ready for release yet and subject to continual change. Though the letter g and unlock left mine holding the guitar at least. dr left him holding a pint glass and dru had him holding the drum sticks on unlock. Woo hoo, pop group here we come. At least thats what I see here unless its my pills again, can`t tell real from imagined these days so I`m not much use in most experiments any longer.....

Sam

GOTHIC_DESIGNS
#12 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 5:00:29 PM(UTC)

SamanthaXD wrote:
Just some quick experiments.....cackle. Using the Human Female, in the STATE Tab type in;

cage
run
walk
sit
talk
jump
s
po
b
bu (as in bullride)
da (as in dance)
hu (as in hulahoop)
sk (as in skate) runs through all skating
skateboard (remains on skateboard only)
sw (as in swim)

[b]Thinks......looks like the old slash commands without the slash. With new up to date commands added/b]

Try all different single words, single letters etc.....

The female seems to retain the commands after unlocking but the male didn`t seem to at first, it may not be as advanced as this is still not ready for release yet and subject to continual change. Though the letter g and unlock left mine holding the guitar at least. dr left him holding a pint glass and dru had him holding the drum sticks on unlock. Woo hoo, pop group here we come. At least thats what I see here unless its my pills again, can`t tell real from imagined these days so I`m not much use in most experiments any longer.....

Sam

in my case, the two avatars are working, except the female change in texture with every action, otherwise I guess it's a matter of keep trying jejejejejejeje, have when we get pets and animals, horses, cows, dogs, cats, would be fine, jajajajajaja
DJ_TrishTrumpWFF
#13 Posted : Monday, March 07, 2011 8:23:01 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I resubmitted this to customer support because they told me an experience Utherverse Designer would reply here but none have. So i will resubmit it again. There has to be someway to get an answer to how these new "Human Female" and "Human Male" props can be made naked. If they can not be made naked they have lost most of their value to deco designer like me and we will need to ask to have the old "Human Female" and "Human Male" props returned. Here was my original question:

"Can you tell me the code or process to remove their clothes. Also could i get the complete list of animation codes. my list has a lot but not the standing sex codes or anything since the standing sex was implemented."
The_Black_Rieder
#14 Posted : Monday, March 07, 2011 9:58:50 AM(UTC)

Medals:
You cannot remove the clothes. They are still a beta form and a work in progress. Its pretty much a case of WYSIWYG at the moment, what you see is what you get.

Sam
Goldwings_ayla
#15 Posted : Monday, March 07, 2011 7:13:04 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Well... I cannot even get the guy to turn around.

He insists on facing in a certain direction and of course, it is not the way that I need him to face.

Sad
DJ_TrishTrumpWFF
#16 Posted : Tuesday, March 08, 2011 4:43:56 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I was on the QA server and they have fixed the facing thing and it will prolly be in the next patch. But these props will be virtually useless to me unless they can be made naked. If they don't allow them to be naked then they need to restore the old bald human female torsos, legs, crotch and vagina for us to use to make inter active animated sex bots.

Ms_Romana_HA_7
#17 Posted : Tuesday, March 08, 2011 5:38:46 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I don't think they will throw their merchandise away doing that, as now you can buy sexbots through business@utherverse.com

Utherverse Recommended Software === http://support.utherverse.com/tools/software.html

Submit a Ticket to Customer Support === http://support.utherverse.com/tickets

Ask Live Support on Technical Issues === http://irc.utherverse.com/

Other Utherverse Tools to help you out === http://support.utherverse.com/tools

Please visit the HELPS-Transport ===> vww://utherverse.vww/@758/@trans