Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Can't download patch
chrissw
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 29, 2008 10:48:43 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Have succeded in downloading the new version about two weeks ago, now when I try to log in i get a message that there is a patch available. Download of the patch doesn't work - log on page closes but there shows no icon that says that the download starts... so I'm stuck - not able to log on in the new version, not able to download the patch!
Any suggestions???
XENI
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 29, 2008 11:04:19 PM(UTC)

chrissw wrote:
Have succeded in downloading the new version about two weeks ago, now when I try to log in i get a message that there is a patch available. Download of the patch doesn't work - log on page closes but there shows no icon that says that the download starts... so I'm stuck - not able to log on in the new version, not able to download the patch!
Any suggestions???

Check General Discussion » New RLC is ready to go!!

Brian post.
Sidana
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 30, 2008 1:08:20 AM(UTC)

I scanned through the post you referred to, but I don't see anything that helps with this problem, although there was a great deal of discussion on video cards that are no longer supported including NEWER ones.

Does anyone then have a real answer to the question? Or are we stuck with uninstall and reinstall?
Cindy_G
#4 Posted : Sunday, March 30, 2008 1:15:28 AM(UTC)

Sidana wrote:
I scanned through the post you referred to, but I don't see anything that helps with this problem, although there was a great deal of discussion on video cards that are no longer supported including NEWER ones.

Does anyone then have a real answer to the question? Or are we stuck with uninstall and reinstall?

Actually you probably are just as well of to uninstall and reinstall since the last update was basically
the whole program again. the link is in brians post at the top of the general discussion section
CindyG
http://www.utherverse.com/Cindy_G

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm ALbright
Violator1200
#5 Posted : Sunday, March 30, 2008 1:17:49 AM(UTC)