Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
3 Pages123>
List of ani files
__LEVI__
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 06, 2008 8:44:11 AM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/16/2008(UTC)
Posts: 11,014
Location: Between heaven and hell... ....In my own happy place
Here is a listing of the any files and corresponding props...

the file name goes in the top line at the state tab....

Prop: Animation File:

Angel Fish Big.........................fishtank_fish16_ani
Angel Fish_01.........................angel_fish1_ani
Angel Fish_02.........................fishtank_fish14_ani
Angel Fish_06.........................fishtank_fish24_ani
Angel Fish_Lagoon.................lagoon_fish01_ani
Angel Fish02...........................fishtank_fish2_ani
Angel Fish03...........................fishtank_fish3_ani
Angel Fish05...........................fishtank_fish1_ani
Aquaplant01............................fishtank_plant1_ani
Aquaplant02............................fishtank_plant2_ani
Aquaplant03............................fishtank_plant3_ani
Aquaplant04............................fishtank_plant4_ani
Aquaplant05............................fishtank_plant5_ani
Aquaplant06............................fishtank_plant6_ani
Aquaplant07............................fishtank_plant7_ani
Aquaplant08............................fishtank_plant8_ani
Aquaplant09............................fishtank_plant9_ani
Aquaplant10............................fishtank_plant10_ani
Aquaplant11............................fishtank_plant11_ani
Aquaplant12............................fishtank_plant12_ani
Aquaplant13............................fishtank_plant13_ani
Aquaplant14............................fishtank_plant14_ani
Aquaplant15............................fishtank_plant15_ani
Aquaplant16............................fishtank_plant16_ani
Aquaplant17............................fishtank_plant17_ani
Aquaplant18............................fishtank_plant18_ani
Aquaplant19............................fishtank_plant19_ani
Blue Fish.................................blue_fish_ani
Butterfly...................................butterfly_ani
Carousel Horse.......................carousel_horse_ani
Clown Fish..............................fishtank_fish4_ani
Clown Fish_01........................fishtank_fish15_ani
Clown Fish_02........................fishtank_fish10_ani
Clown Fish_Lagoon................lagoon_fish02_ani
Colbert Report........................colbertreport_ani
Crystal Palace ........................crystalpalace_ani
Danios_01...............................fishtank_fish25_ani
Danios_02...............................fishtank_fish26_ani
Danios_03...............................fishtank_fish23_ani
Danios_04...............................fishtank_fish20_ani
Danios_05...............................fishtank_fish18_ani
Danios_06...............................fishtank_fish13_ani
Danios_Lagoon.......................lagoon_fish03_ani
Danios07.................................fishtank_fish5_ani
Diving board............................divingboard_ani
Ferris Wheel............................ferris_wheel_ani
Flag..........................................flag_ani
Helicopter.................................helicopter_ani
Intruder.....................................intruder_ani
Jellyfish.....................................jellyfish_ani
Kelp..........................................kelp_ani
Lovingchair...............................lovingchair_ani
Manta Ray................................manta_ray_ani
Octopus...................................octopus_ani
Oscar_01.................................fishtank_fish19_ani
Oscar_02.................................fishtank_fish11_ani
Oscar_Lagoon.........................lagoon_fish05_ani
Reef Fish.................................reef_fish_ani
Rinabo_01...............................fishtank_fish17_ani
Rinabo_02...............................fishtank_fish12_ani
Rinabo_03...............................fishtank_fish9_ani
Rinabo_04...............................fishtank_fish8_ani
Rinabo_Lagoon.......................lagoon_fish04_ani
Rocket.....................................rocket_ani
Rotating Doors........................rotatingdoors_ani
School_Lagoon.......................lagoon_school03_ani
Sea Dragon.............................sea_horse_ani
Sea Turtle................................sea_turtle_ani
Shark.......................................shark_ani
Star..........................................star_ani
Yellow Fish_01.........................fishtank_fish21_ani
Yellow Fish_04.........................fishtank_fish22_ani
Yellow Fish02...........................fishtank_fish6_ani
Yellow Fish03...........................fishtank_fish7_ani
hf_nude_dance1......................cage_dange0



Thanks Snuggs for you help



Masturbation is a form of stress relief. So go fuck yourself and calm down.


Rixs_Snuggs
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 06, 2008 8:44:58 AM(UTC)


Rank: Senior Utherverse Member

Joined: 6/29/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,580
You are welcome, but snuggs is fine, Rixs is my hubby.
Inked_Minx
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 06, 2008 8:55:50 AM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 8/25/2008(UTC)
Posts: 10,017
Location: on a mountain
Whoohoo thx both..cut/paste.Smile


TFF
“The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.”

Groucho Marx

“He who is passionate and hasty, is generally honest; it is your cool dissembling hypocrite, of whom you should beware”

"The liberty of the press would be an empty sound, and no man would venture to write on any subject, however, pure his purpose, without an attorney at one elbow and a counsel at the other. From minds thus subdued by the fear of punishment, there could issue no works of genius to expand the empire of human reason."
Thomas Erskine
Dali and Disney= AWESOMENESS
RedOdile
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 06, 2008 9:08:21 AM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 6/3/2008(UTC)
Posts: 4,056
Location: Somewhere else.
Awesome! Thanks.

I think you forgot the ferris wheel? ferris_wheel_ani
Waving from another world with ausmate by my side. -12/2011
__LEVI__
#5 Posted : Saturday, December 06, 2008 9:15:45 AM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/16/2008(UTC)
Posts: 11,014
Location: Between heaven and hell... ....In my own happy place
RedOdile wrote:
Awesome! Thanks.

I think you forgot the ferris wheel? ferris_wheel_ani



Damn had it on there once lol

Ok fixed


Masturbation is a form of stress relief. So go fuck yourself and calm down.


DreamWeever
#6 Posted : Saturday, December 06, 2008 9:32:40 AM(UTC)

Rank: New Utherverse Member

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)
Posts: 31
Medals:
_LEVI_

Thank you for the time and effort to compile and post this list. Very helpfull. Those of you that helped as well I have a pat on the back and a brownie point saved for you as well in my Zaby

Thanks
__LEVI__
#7 Posted : Saturday, December 06, 2008 9:44:31 AM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/16/2008(UTC)
Posts: 11,014
Location: Between heaven and hell... ....In my own happy place
DreamWeever wrote:
_LEVI_

Thank you for the time and effort to compile and post this list. Very helpfull. Those of you that helped as well I have a pat on the back and a brownie point saved for you as well in my Zaby

Thanks


Damn Neon always leaves me a whole tray of brownies


Masturbation is a form of stress relief. So go fuck yourself and calm down.


shimmeringjewel
#8 Posted : Saturday, December 06, 2008 7:56:16 PM(UTC)


Rank: Advanced Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/19/2008(UTC)
Posts: 121
i am saving this, thanks for the work you did in making this list.
__LEVI__
#9 Posted : Sunday, December 07, 2008 6:11:12 AM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/16/2008(UTC)
Posts: 11,014
Location: Between heaven and hell... ....In my own happy place
bump bump


Masturbation is a form of stress relief. So go fuck yourself and calm down.


Murasaki
#10 Posted : Sunday, December 07, 2008 8:22:29 AM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/23/2008(UTC)
Posts: 2,709
Location: In your pocket
Oh lord, that much?? Shocked
New Style is AVAILABLE now in UVD!!

I am proud of my achievements. Born as human, woman, or Asian, is not achievement.
I use my heart to find what I want, and I use my logic to find my way to get what I want.
Knowledge is when you learn something new everyday. Wisdom is when you let something go everyday. ~Emerson
Murasaki
#11 Posted : Sunday, December 07, 2008 8:28:03 AM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/23/2008(UTC)
Posts: 2,709
Location: In your pocket
Anyone know the animation script for snow?
New Style is AVAILABLE now in UVD!!

I am proud of my achievements. Born as human, woman, or Asian, is not achievement.
I use my heart to find what I want, and I use my logic to find my way to get what I want.
Knowledge is when you learn something new everyday. Wisdom is when you let something go everyday. ~Emerson
__LEVI__
#12 Posted : Sunday, December 07, 2008 8:30:46 AM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/16/2008(UTC)
Posts: 11,014
Location: Between heaven and hell... ....In my own happy place
Murasaki_Hime wrote:
Anyone know the animation script for snow?


There is no script for snow..

Snow is made by a emitter attached to the ceiling... Jester posted a thread explaining how to do it and I added snowflake files for the snow.


Masturbation is a form of stress relief. So go fuck yourself and calm down.


Murasaki
#13 Posted : Sunday, December 07, 2008 8:54:51 AM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/23/2008(UTC)
Posts: 2,709
Location: In your pocket
__LEVI__ wrote:
Murasaki_Hime wrote:
Anyone know the animation script for snow?


There is no script for snow..

Snow is made by a emitter attached to the ceiling... Jester posted a thread explaining how to do it and I added snowflake files for the snow.



Gosh its really hard to keep it up with you guys! d'oh!

I'll find it. Smile
New Style is AVAILABLE now in UVD!!

I am proud of my achievements. Born as human, woman, or Asian, is not achievement.
I use my heart to find what I want, and I use my logic to find my way to get what I want.
Knowledge is when you learn something new everyday. Wisdom is when you let something go everyday. ~Emerson
Murasaki
#14 Posted : Monday, December 08, 2008 1:34:43 PM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/23/2008(UTC)
Posts: 2,709
Location: In your pocket
I have a crazy idea for the site. Shocked

I want to make images for all the animation that actually moving like the ferris wheel one that I already have on the site. This is the list of actual animation prop example I need:

# Fishtank
# Butterflies
# Horse
# Colbet Board
# Sexual Apparatus (Crystal Palace)
# Diving Board
# Flag
# Helicopter
# Intruder
# Kelp (what is this?)
# Loving Chair
# Rocket
# Rotating Door
# Star
# Twinkle Spere (the ickle twinkle things for the Christmas tree)

If you have these animated prop in your Zaby and if you allow me to take some pics of them, please let me know which animated prop you have, I'll send someone over. The name is Misfit_Mistress, please open your Zaby for her if you allow us to take the pic example from your place.

Just reply in this thread to drop your help, thanks.

Saki
New Style is AVAILABLE now in UVD!!

I am proud of my achievements. Born as human, woman, or Asian, is not achievement.
I use my heart to find what I want, and I use my logic to find my way to get what I want.
Knowledge is when you learn something new everyday. Wisdom is when you let something go everyday. ~Emerson
__Neon__
#15 Posted : Monday, December 08, 2008 2:09:46 PM(UTC)


Rank: Senior Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/18/2008(UTC)
Posts: 793
Location: on my computer
Medals:
Murasaki_Hime wrote:
I have a crazy idea for the site. Shocked

I want to make images for all the animation that actually moving like the ferris wheel one that I already have on the site. This is the list of actual animation prop example I need:

# Fishtank
# Butterflies
# Horse
# Colbet Board
# Sexual Apparatus (Crystal Palace)
# Diving Board
# Flag
# Helicopter
# Intruder
# Kelp (what is this?)
# Loving Chair
# Rocket
# Rotating Door
# Star
# Twinkle Spere (the ickle twinkle things for the Christmas tree)

If you have these animated prop in your Zaby and if you allow me to take some pics of them, please let me know which animated prop you have, I'll send someone over. The name is Misfit_Mistress, please open your Zaby for her if you allow us to take the pic example from your place.

Just reply in this thread to drop your help, thanks.

Saki

I know in sugar_kiss's and southarman's zaby they have a helicopter with animation. Maybe she'd be willing to let you check that out..they did an excellent job with it! ( sorry if i misspelled the names)

I have the horse and the twinkle, i can make the star ani too at the time but it looks so strange im not sure what anyone would use it for..lol...it stretches out the star in a weird fashion

and to answer your question..Kelp is like seaweed
Seafairy_BB
#16 Posted : Monday, December 08, 2008 2:41:14 PM(UTC)


Rank: Advanced Utherverse Member

Joined: 10/2/2008(UTC)
Posts: 415
Location: Japan
Medals:
I love seaweeds...hehe..I have some.. but need puts it animatins in it. Mabe i do that today. of corse any freely can sees it.
Tongue
[img]http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/pic.php?u=2052pH008&i=78531[/img]
Live for today...tomorow mabe gone
Seafairy_BB
#17 Posted : Monday, December 08, 2008 3:03:22 PM(UTC)


Rank: Advanced Utherverse Member

Joined: 10/2/2008(UTC)
Posts: 415
Location: Japan
Medals:
kelp dont warks well, Putted kelp_ani and dont moved. So puts in bounded box and set perameters like near of free moves fish....LOL it spin back forth like it looking around LOL. strange. Mabe it not right scripts or can moves in box.
Sad
[img]http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/pic.php?u=2052pH008&i=78531[/img]
Live for today...tomorow mabe gone
Caty_EdenFlower
#18 Posted : Monday, December 08, 2008 8:22:58 PM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 5/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 12,199
Medals:
What do you use for the Eagle?
Love ya Caty

I am the typo Queen so deal with it.Smile

Forum Whore and all around Pest

Politics is a contact sport with no rules.GAME ON!

'second star to the right, and straight on till morning.'



Murasaki
#19 Posted : Tuesday, December 09, 2008 2:36:40 AM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/23/2008(UTC)
Posts: 2,709
Location: In your pocket
x___NEON___x wrote:
Murasaki_Hime wrote:
I have a crazy idea for the site. Shocked

I want to make images for all the animation that actually moving like the ferris wheel one that I already have on the site. This is the list of actual animation prop example I need:

# Fishtank
# Butterflies
# Horse
# Colbet Board
# Sexual Apparatus (Crystal Palace)
# Diving Board
# Flag
# Helicopter
# Intruder
# Kelp (what is this?)
# Loving Chair
# Rocket
# Rotating Door
# Star
# Twinkle Spere (the ickle twinkle things for the Christmas tree)

If you have these animated prop in your Zaby and if you allow me to take some pics of them, please let me know which animated prop you have, I'll send someone over. The name is Misfit_Mistress, please open your Zaby for her if you allow us to take the pic example from your place.

Just reply in this thread to drop your help, thanks.

Saki

I know in sugar_kiss's and southarman's zaby they have a helicopter with animation. Maybe she'd be willing to let you check that out..they did an excellent job with it! ( sorry if i misspelled the names)

I have the horse and the twinkle, i can make the star ani too at the time but it looks so strange im not sure what anyone would use it for..lol...it stretches out the star in a weird fashion

and to answer your question..Kelp is like seaweed


Awesome! Thanks for get back to me Neon, hope Sugar or south will read this post. So...you covered horse, twinkle spere, and star. :D

Is it in Jay's or your place? I already notify Misfit_Mistress to add Jay (I assume the twinkle in Jay's place), but if you don't mind, please check her profile and add her if she haven't add you or Jay yet and allow her to enter your zaby. It will be better if she able to ring you first before pop in your place. Thanks so much for your help!
New Style is AVAILABLE now in UVD!!

I am proud of my achievements. Born as human, woman, or Asian, is not achievement.
I use my heart to find what I want, and I use my logic to find my way to get what I want.
Knowledge is when you learn something new everyday. Wisdom is when you let something go everyday. ~Emerson
__Neon__
#20 Posted : Tuesday, December 09, 2008 3:51:27 AM(UTC)


Rank: Senior Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/18/2008(UTC)
Posts: 793
Location: on my computer
Medals:
Murasaki_Hime wrote:
x___NEON___x wrote:
Murasaki_Hime wrote:
I have a crazy idea for the site. Shocked

I want to make images for all the animation that actually moving like the ferris wheel one that I already have on the site. This is the list of actual animation prop example I need:

# Fishtank
# Butterflies
# Horse
# Colbet Board
# Sexual Apparatus (Crystal Palace)
# Diving Board
# Flag
# Helicopter
# Intruder
# Kelp (what is this?)
# Loving Chair
# Rocket
# Rotating Door
# Star
# Twinkle Spere (the ickle twinkle things for the Christmas tree)

If you have these animated prop in your Zaby and if you allow me to take some pics of them, please let me know which animated prop you have, I'll send someone over. The name is Misfit_Mistress, please open your Zaby for her if you allow us to take the pic example from your place.

Just reply in this thread to drop your help, thanks.

Saki

I know in sugar_kiss's and southarman's zaby they have a helicopter with animation. Maybe she'd be willing to let you check that out..they did an excellent job with it! ( sorry if i misspelled the names)

I have the horse and the twinkle, i can make the star ani too at the time but it looks so strange im not sure what anyone would use it for..lol...it stretches out the star in a weird fashion

and to answer your question..Kelp is like seaweed


Awesome! Thanks for get back to me Neon, hope Sugar or south will read this post. So...you covered horse, twinkle spere, and star. :D

Is it in Jay's or your place? I already notify Misfit_Mistress to add Jay (I assume the twinkle in Jay's place), but if you don't mind, please check her profile and add her if she haven't add you or Jay yet and allow her to enter your zaby. It will be better if she able to ring you first before pop in your place. Thanks so much for your help!

It is in Jay's place. I will shoot him a pm and tell him to expect her to add him and add her myself.
Rixs_Snuggs
#21 Posted : Tuesday, December 09, 2008 4:37:14 AM(UTC)


Rank: Senior Utherverse Member

Joined: 6/29/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,580
I have the ferris wheel in mine, if ya wanna come look.
__LEVI__
#22 Posted : Tuesday, December 09, 2008 7:10:08 AM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/16/2008(UTC)
Posts: 11,014
Location: Between heaven and hell... ....In my own happy place
PrincessCaty_DVA wrote:
What do you use for the Eagle?



There is no animation for the bald eagle..

Only certain animations can to used on certain objects they are not interchangeable.


Masturbation is a form of stress relief. So go fuck yourself and calm down.


__Neon__
#23 Posted : Tuesday, December 09, 2008 9:59:09 PM(UTC)


Rank: Senior Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/18/2008(UTC)
Posts: 793
Location: on my computer
Medals:
bump
Seafairy_BB
#24 Posted : Tuesday, December 09, 2008 10:03:06 PM(UTC)


Rank: Advanced Utherverse Member

Joined: 10/2/2008(UTC)
Posts: 415
Location: Japan
Medals:
did any other gets kelp wark right? stupid weeds!!Brick wall
[img]http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/pic.php?u=2052pH008&i=78531[/img]
Live for today...tomorow mabe gone
DominaFoxy_LIP
#25 Posted : Wednesday, December 10, 2008 4:44:21 AM(UTC)

Rank: New Utherverse Member

Joined: 6/24/2008(UTC)
Posts: 2
Medals:
Brick wall I think I am doing very well with most things for my zaby. I have seem to hit a brick wall when it comes to the ani thing. Can you please tell me how this works and how to use them or even where to put them. I saw someone have moving aquaplants in there fishtank and was trying to do it myself. Not sure if I am putting the ani in wrong part of a script or if there is a special download. Can someone please explain it to me. Sry if u have done this for someone else before. I looked all over but couldnt find a post for what I am asking.
Thanks so much,
Sexyfoxy1
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages123>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Clean Slate theme by Jaben Cargman (Tiny Gecko)
Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2010, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.417 seconds.
TC-IIS-5