Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
How to arrange a full Wedding / Express Wedding
RegineUV
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 04, 2009 10:19:40 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Express Weddings:

Are you looking to get married in Utherverse without the hassel of planning a full wedding? We are now offering Express Weddings for those who want to bypass the planning and reception aspects of full weddings.

How do I apply for an Express Wedding?
-There is no application. Simply show up at the Fellowship Chapel in Virtual Vancouver during one of the Express Wedding Times listed below and the available JOP will marry you on the spot.

What is the cost of Express Weddings?
-Express weddings cost 100 rays, payable directly to the JOP on site just before the ceremony is performed.

What is included in the Express Wedding?
-Express weddings include a standard wedding ceremony and your marriage certificate.

Can anyone use the Express Wedding service?
- Yes express weddings are open to all members of Utheverse who have the ability to transfer rays to the JOP. If you are unable to transfer the rays yourself then you must find someone who is willing to do so on your behalf BEFORE the wedding can take place.

Express Wedding schedule 2009

Saturday Noon - 2 pm PT - JoP lipstick01
Sunday 8 - 9.30 am PT JoP lasher
Sunday 2 - 4 pm PT - JoP Guy011

Please always have a look at the Events Calendar to see the actual schedule as these times are subject to change.

lipstick01
- Events & Media –
Utherverse World Development

RegineUV
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 04, 2009 10:22:50 AM(UTC)

Medals:
How to Get Married in Utherverse

In order to arrange a wedding ceremony and/or reception in Utherverse you must fill out the Utherverse Wedding Event Application Form.

This form can be found by visiting: http://www.redlightcenter.com/weddingrequest.asp

Below are Event Request Guidelines for getting your event in Utherverse:

Weddings:
All types of weddings are permitted in Utherverse and there is no restriction on the type of wedding ceremony possible. Some ceremonies performed in Utherverse are: traditional, religious, hand fasting, collaring ceremonies, multiple marriages, group weddings etc. These are only examples of the types of weddings and ceremonies offered in Utherverse; remember you are only limited by your own fantasy.

Wedding and Reception Application Fees
80 rays for your wedding ceremony (this includes the JoP, your wedding certificate, Wedding ceremony setup and support from the Wedding Co-Ordinator) There may be additional fees for your Wedding and / or Reception if you choose a private venue. Prices may vary.Before your wedding can be approved, all fees must be transferred to the following account: http://www.utherverse.com/UtherverseEvents
Once your wedding and/or reception fees have been paid, the organization, planning and executing of your event will commence.
Multiple weddings do not cost anymore then a 2 person couple wedding. This is because the people involved are all getting married together.  

In the case of a Double or Triple wedding etc, where it is more then one couple getting married on the same day during the same ceremony, each couple must pay 80 rays in order to receive their official certificate and be registered as a Married couple in Utherverse.

Name Changes:
Refrain from name changes during the Wedding process as we are unable to alter user names once the intial wedding application has been received and approved. Note: If you change your name before the wedding the Events Office will be unable to contact you, as we only have the original name on file. Furthermore, if the JoP can not find you on your Wedding day due to a name change, there will be no refund. It is in your responsibility to make sure you can be contacted, found and that you inform the Events Office of any potential changes.

Waiting Period
Please note there is a minimum 30 day waiting period for all wedding ceremonies and receptions. All applications must be received no later then 30 days prior to the date of the event. All approved events will be placed on the Utherverse calendar.
If you desire to arrange a marriage ceremony in less then 30 days the following regulations apply;

You must seek the approval of an Utherverse Justice of the Peace in order to perform the ceremony in less then 30 days.
The JOP that agrees to this arrangement must then notify the Events Office in writing by sending email to events@utherverse.com before the ceremony can be scheduled.
All wedding ceremony fees must be received before the ceremony can be arranged and approved.
If you are arranging your wedding in less than 30 days the Events Office will only provide assistance with arranging a public venue for use for the event. You are responsible for arranging your own reception if you select this option.

Ray transfer:
Please note that we can not issue refunds if you can not be located due to a name change. Ensure that all your information is up to date and accurate in accordance with the Events Office information.
When you transferring rays for your wedding, ensure that the date of the wedding, at least one name and the reason for the rays transfer (Wedding, privately licensed venue fees ect.) are clearly marked. Failure to do so may result in delays and lost rays.  

Requesting a Change for your Wedding:
Please note that you may request changes to venues, etc for your wedding up until one week prior to your wedding event. You will NOT be permitted to make any changes after this time. Should you require a change after the one week deadline, you will have to cancel your wedding and reapply to make these changes. On a final note, you may NOT request to change your wedding to an earlier date/time. With the massive amount of weddings that take place each month it is impossible to honour changes to date and time requests that occur earlier then the originally scheduled date/time.

Postponements:
In the event you need to postpone your Wedding you must email the Events office with at least 48 hours notice to: events@utherverse.com . Requests received later than 48 hours will not be considered for postponment.
Once your wedding has been set to "On Hold" and you will have 90 days to reschedule. If you requested the use of a private venue please reschedule well in advance with that venue and inform the Events Office of any changes.
If you are unable to reschedule your wedding in advance, you have the option of settting up a date with your assigned JoP to get married at any available public venue anytime you and your JoP are available.
All Weddings that are “ON Hold” are not eligible for a refund.

Wedding Service:
Included in the 80 rays fee, is the Utherverse complimentary wedding service. Once your application and fees have all been received and approved you will be contacted by one of our Utherverse wedding Co-Ordinators who will assist you (if you wish) in arranging special requests including textures, invitation cards, and thank you cards. They are also there to assist you in the overall design of your wedding ceremony and/or reception. You are not obligated to use the Utherverse wedding service and can decline this assistance at any time.
Please note: There may be an additional fees to request specific textures for your wedding, photographers, invitations etc. This is to be arranged directly with the texture designer, photographer or 3rd party retailer and is not the responsibility of the Events Office.

Venues:
Certain venues are privately licensed and permission must be sought from the owner before an event can be held. This may delay the time in arranging your event. The venue may also be subject to a fee per use for all events. This fee will determined by the individual Licensee(s) of that venue. Venues such as Blus, Fever and the Hotel etc. are public and are not subject to any fees for use of the venue.
All rays for privately licensed venues must be submitted to: http://www.utherverse.com/UtherverseEvents
* All events placed in the Utherverse Events Calendar are deemed official events and therefore have exclusive rights to the use of that reserved venue for the duration of the times listed in the calendar

Note about use of all Venues
Please note: The reservation of venues in RLC for events entitles the person or people renting that venue to use the space for the purpose of their event only. Regardless of the event, all rules and regulations pertaining to Utherverse and RLC must be abided by at all times. For example, if you choose to hold an event in the Bordello where all languages are permitted, then you do not have the right to remove members from that venue during your event for speaking other languages.
Furthermore, this implies that if your event is in a public venue you must respect that both your venue and your event are open to the public. If you would like a private event then it is suggested you reserve a venue that is privately owned. For example, if you choose to have a wedding in the main street of RLC, you can not expect it to be a quiet wedding, nor can you expect to have everyone booted out of main street for your wedding due to the public nature of the venue.

Billboards

Please visit www.utherverse.com/AdCenter in order to submit your billboard. Rays will be automatically deducted from the account that you use to sign into the adcenter.

Special Requests

All special requests must be made at the time of submission of your application. Please note:
Not all special requests can be honored due to a number of factors, however we will make every effort to accommodate your request All special requests must be made at the time of your submission of the wedding request application. Failure to do so may result in your request not being honored. Due to technical issues, some requests may not be honored despite pre approval. Canceling your Wedding/Reception:
In the event that you wish to cancel your wedding and/or reception you must:
Inform the events office in writing of your intent to cancel by sending an email to: events@utherverse.com Cancellations must be received at least one week prior to the date of your scheduled wedding and/or reception. A confirmation of cancellation will be sent to you within 24 hours of receiving it. Once the cancellation has been received by the events and media director you will be refunded 50 percent of your initial wedding and/or reception fees. If you do not notify the events and media of the cancellation of your event at least ONE WEEK prior to your scheduled event then you will not receive a refund. Events canceled with less the one weeks notice are not eligible for a refund of rays. General Guidelines:

All forms must be completed fully.
Forms that are not filled out completely and accurately will not be considered for approval.
Please check that all spelling and grammar is correct and that all information is accurate (i.e. the name of the venue, name of Justice of the Peace, etc.).
All applications will be honored on a first come, first served basis. If your desired venue/Justice of the Peace are not available at the date/time specified, an alternate location and/or date/time and/or Justice of the Peace will be offered to you.
Once the form has been submitted, you can expect a response within 2 to 5 business days regarding your event.
Once your application has been approved, you will be given the name(s) and contact information of the members (Justice of the Peace, DJ) assigned to your event.
It is your responsibility to contact these members to arrange rehearsals and confirm any details regarding your wedding event.

You must contact all involved members no later then 3 days after the receipt of approval for your wedding event. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of one or all members assigned to your event.

RegineUV
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 04, 2009 10:28:13 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Wedding Staff:

Wedding Director:
Anna

Wedding Manager:
Lipstick01

Wedding Co-Ordinator:
Guy011

Utherverse Justices of the Peace:

Lipstick01
Guy011
LaraViolet
reflectwhispers
Just Siarron
JenM_77
Mr_JPG
DJ_Butch1
Sammi_Girl
Mystic_Storm_JoP
codyzach
JoP_lasher
_BV_
OryaBR
ANGELDELUZ
B_13
Craigiebaby
Big_Bear4U
JoP_Jenna

Stelov (Dutch Weddings)
karylatin (Spanish Weddings only)
Tagada_JDP (French Weddings Only)

Utherverse Wedding Certificates
To place your order for an official Utherverse Wedding certificate please send an email to events@utherverse.com with the name of the couple married, date of the ceremony, and Justice of the Peace who performed your ceremony and you will receive your certficate within 7 buisness days of emailing. Do not forget to include the letter that correspondes to the style of certificate you want when you place your order.
Please provide us a picture if you choosed one of the certificates with the couples picture to be included.
Please visit http://www.utherverse-ev...s/wedcert/wedcertif.htm to view the certificates that are currently available.
RegineUV
#4 Posted : Sunday, January 04, 2009 10:32:00 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Wedding FAQs:

Question 1: What if the ones getting married do all the leg work themselves, and all they need is a JOP and their wedding announced?
For instance: When planning for my upcoming wedding, I already have a venue picked, I have a DJ lined up, and already have people helping for both during the ceremony and the reception. All I need now is a JOP (which I already know who I want) and my event placed in the calendar. I even plan to do my own artwork for the billboard.
What are my options at this point?

Question 2: Do these fees also apply to those already approved for a wedding and already listed and ready to go just waiting for the big day?
Also, what if one doesn't need it placed in the calendar since we can just post it ourselves in the Forums?
Why not some kind of discount for those having both a wedding and a reception?

Answer 1 and 2:
Here are the answers to your questions regarding fees for the wedding and/or receptions:

1- Fees will be only applied to weddings that are requested from this date: Friday May 25, 2007 and onwards. These fees do not apply to weddings currently under way or are in the process of being planned.
2- The rate of 50 rays for the wedding go to the JOP for taking the responsibility on for running and arranging rehersals as well as ensuring that your vows are ready to go for the ceremony itself.
3- Although it may not seem like it, the amount of work that goes on behind the scenes to organize a wedding and/or a reception is one that takes alot of time and syncing of schedules. These are also events that fall out of the relm of "regular" events that the parties involved get compensated for, and therefore it is only fair that they get compensated for their time and efforts.
5- All weddings and receptions MUST be approved and placed in the RLC calendar to ensure that you are able to reserve that venue for that day. Otherwise you run the risk of not having that venue. There are many events that take place in RLC and the ones in the calendar are ones that have been approved. �If you do not go this route then I can not guarentee your venue for you. �
6- Finally, this new fee system is to discourage last minute and uninformed cancellations that constantly happen on a grand scale. Not only is it being put in place in order to discourage cancelation chaos, but it is also there to make sure that those working behind the scenes get compensated for the amount of time they have put in up until that point, as well as any scheduling they may have had to do in order to accomodate your wedding and/or reception. �

*Final note: There is no charge applied to having your event put in the calendar or to have it promoted or announced. These fees are strictly for the JOPs and DJs to compensate them for all their time, effort and availability. There is no fee for regular user events other then a small fee for DJs.

Question 3: Are all rates going to apply to all staff and all volunteers as well that donate there time now.
There weddings will cost the same? minimum or maximum?
Answer 3: The rate for weddings will be standard for everyone. �

Question 4: I'm trying to set up an event and with everyone on diffrent time zones makes it difficult for me so my question is what time zone is RLC?
Answer 4: Time Zones.

The official RLC Time Zone is in Pacific Time Zone If you need help in figuring out how to convert your time zone to the official RLC Time Zone please visit: http://www.timeanddate.c...rldclock/converter.html

Question 5: I want to get married sooner then 30 days. Is this possible?
Answer 5: If you desire to arrange a marriage ceremony in less then 30 days the following regulations apply:

1-You must seek the approval of an RLC Justice of the Peace and in order to perform the ceremony in less then 30 days. The JOP that agrees to this arrangement must then notify the Events Office in writing by sending and email to: events@utherverse.com before the ceremony can be scheduled.
2-All wedding ceremony fees must be received before the ceremony can be arranged and approved.
3-You are responsible for locating, sending in the appropriate rays and confirming your own Host/ess and DJs for the reception if you desire to have one in less then 30 days. The Events Office will not supply the Wedding Planner Service for ceremonies arranged in less then 30 days.

Question 6: Do I need a divorce to get remarried?
Answer 6: No you do not need a divorce to get remarried although the option is available.
Mrs_BoPeep_Fox
#5 Posted : Thursday, January 08, 2009 6:58:10 PM(UTC)

lipstick01 wrote:
Wedding Application Fees
-50 rays for the JOP to perform your wedding ceremony
-20 rays for an official Utherverse Wedding Certificate*

I notice that you have updated the OP for arranging weddings and have a question.

What is the asterisk after the Wedding Certificate for? Is this because the Wedding Certificate is optional?

I am asking because I booked my wedding in December for 28 February and paid 50 rays for the JOP. I received an email from Regine a few days later telling me I needed to pay an additional 20 rays, but with no explanation for what. I have since sent 2 emails to her asking for an explanation for the additional 20 rays, but I have yet to receive a reply. (However, our wedding IS on the Events calendar)

My understanding is that the Certificate is an option and if we don't want/need one or want to choose it later, we can. (With our ceremony we will be providing our own, to adhere to the traditions of the type of ceremony we are having).

Is the certificate now mandatory? And since we applied for the wedding service BEFORE this post, does it apply to us?

"You are WAY too hot for the average, melt the below average and verily splatter the rest on contact"
-Kewlfox
This is me

My favourite toy store
RegineUV
#6 Posted : Sunday, January 11, 2009 8:31:22 PM(UTC)

Medals:
HelloSmile

If you dont want a certificate you dont need to choose one.Smile
I didnt recieve a mail from you regarding your questions, but I did mail you for all your questions regarding your Wedding and the latest stand.

Have a great day

Regine
(lipstick01)
Events & Media
- Utherverse World Development -
Utherverse®

mail to: regine@utherverse.com
www.utherverse-eventsteam.com/events/index.htm

BigMikes
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2009 1:48:16 AM(UTC)

Why couldnt a guy just have his buddy stand in for the preacher, I mean its not like its a legal marriage anyhow? And you could make your own certificate why pay 20 rays for something you make unless its agianst the rules. What if a couple wanted to get married in there zaby or a friends?
RegineUV
#8 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2009 8:21:11 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello:Smile

Weddings are allowed in Zabys and also take place there if that is requested Smile

There are many reasons why our members do want to have an official Utherverse Wedding with an official certificate and a JoP, who can provide them a memorable ceremony the way they want to have it. It is an important step for them, even it isnt legit outside. They do want to be recognized as official married in Utherverse and be listed in our Wedding list and have their Album or Wedding photos up there as well.
When people decide to have a Wedding here, they want to show their commitment for each other openly as it really means a lot to them.
In addition here in Utherverse they can have the Wedding they always dreamed of, as we arent limited for the kind of ceremony and reception Smile

So this very special experience most people want to make here in full with all options available Smile
Have a great day

Regine
(lipstick01)
Events & Media
Utherverse® Digital Inc.

www.utherverse-eventsteam.com/events/index.htm

Chaos_Factor_RLM
#9 Posted : Friday, January 30, 2009 3:28:53 AM(UTC)

None of the links here or in the Chapel are working.
" Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today! " ~ James Dean

RegineUV
#10 Posted : Friday, January 30, 2009 12:31:08 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello

The links are working there was only a short Server downtime Smile
Chaos_Factor_RLM
#11 Posted : Friday, January 30, 2009 6:04:06 PM(UTC)

lipstick01 wrote:
Hello

The links are working there was only a short Server downtime Smile

Yay! Thanks Lipstick!
" Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today! " ~ James Dean

DOMs_lineman_LIP
#12 Posted : Thursday, February 05, 2009 6:43:02 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I tried the URL for application and it say't site unavilable has the URL changed
RegineUV
#13 Posted : Thursday, February 05, 2009 8:47:33 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello

the URL hasnt changed and its working - please try againSmile

Have a great day
Lippy
lickable_kitty
#14 Posted : Tuesday, February 10, 2009 1:08:41 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Can you get married on the beach ?
RegineUV
#15 Posted : Tuesday, February 10, 2009 4:21:11 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello

yes you can get married at the beach as wellSmile
__LEVI__
#16 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2009 7:04:32 AM(UTC)

Location: Between heaven and hell... ....In my own happy place
The only link that appears to be working on the events profile is for the applications. What happened to the certificates, albums. rings, dresses?

Masturbation is a form of stress relief. So go fuck yourself and calm down.

RegineUV
#17 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2009 1:25:07 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello

we are still in the process of renewing the website with all Albums - which will be hopefully back up soonSmile
The certificates work when you choose them under the Wedding part, so does all other links.
The Designer link isnt working as we dont offer that any longer.
I apologize for any inconvenience this causes, all will be hopefully updated soonSmile

Regine
(lipstick01)
Events & Media
Utherverse® Digital Inc.

http://www.utherverse.net/EventsTeam/index.html

Midnight_Dreamz
#18 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2009 2:25:00 PM(UTC)

Medals:
with the quick wedding option will the couple still be registered with utherverse as an official married couple? I like the new option it seems simple, and easy to use without a lot of forms to fill out, great idea for whoever came up with it.
RegineUV
#19 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2009 5:38:35 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello RonSmile
The Express Weddings are held by official Utherverse JoPs and those weddings are of course also listed and registered and you get a certificate as well Cheesy
The ceremony is same as for regular scheduled Weddings, you only avoid the waiting time and care for your reception yourself.
If you decide for those, please dont forget to invite your friends and just show up at the scheduled times in the Chapel Smile

Regine
(lipstick01)
Events & Media
Utherverse® Digital Inc.

bob1234lol
#20 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 11:05:42 AM(UTC)

lipstick01 wrote:
Express Weddings:

Are you looking to get married in Utherverse without the hassel of planning a full wedding? We are now offering Express Weddings for those who want to bypass the planning and reception aspects of full weddings.

-There is no application. Simply show up at the Fellowship Chapel in Virtual Vancouver during one of the Express Wedding Times listed below and the available JOP will marry you on the spot. RFG45GF45GF54555555555555555555555555555555555555555

What is the cost of Express Weddings?55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555
-Express weddings cost 100 rays, payable directly to the JOP on site just before the ceremony is performed.

-Express weddings include a standard wedding ceremony and your marriage certificate.

- Yes express weddings are open to all members of Utheverse who have the ability to transfer rays to the JOP. If you are unable to transfer the rays yourself then you must find someone who is willing to do so on your behalf BEFORE the wedding can take place.

Please always have a look at the Events Calendar to see the actual schedule as these times are subject to change.

lipstick01
- Events & Media –

Ebony_Storm_LYC
#21 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2009 8:00:42 AM(UTC)

is there a special ceramony for renewing your vows? and if you want to request a JOP, but arent sure if that one is even still around, is there an up to date list of JOP's? and for renwing vows, are the fee's the same?
CHOCLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i call him foo foo Smile

RegineUV
#22 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2009 2:35:05 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello

of course there is a renewal ceremony for a renewal of vowsSmile
The list here of the JoPs is up-to-dateSmile

Please make a note in the form that it is a renewalSmile
Have a great day

Regine
(lipstick01)
Events & Media
Utherverse® Digital Inc.

Michelle_Rose
#23 Posted : Sunday, May 10, 2009 3:48:59 PM(UTC)

Medals:
lipstick01 wrote:
Express Weddings:

-There is no application. Simply show up at the Fellowship Chapel in Virtual Vancouver during one of the Express Wedding Times listed below and the available JOP will marry you on the spot.

What is the cost of Express Weddings?

lipstick01
- Events & Media –

i have been reading about the wedding and receptions and everything else. because i want to get married. but no one is saying how much everything cost, wedding and a reception and a marriage certificate. i need a whole price, not going through 1000 pages and reading useless info. and i understand that different areas of RCL will charge different prices. but why not just post this everywhere, so i and others will know. how hard is it to go on the forum and just post prices for receptions, weddings, divorces, and other stuff. is it a big damn secret!!!! i mean come on!!!

slaphappygirl
#24 Posted : Sunday, May 10, 2009 10:30:01 PM(UTC)

Medals:
ben4457 wrote:

i have been reading about the wedding and receptions and everything else. because i want to get married. but no one is saying how much everything cost, wedding and a reception and a marriage certificate. i need a whole price, not going through 1000 pages and reading useless info. and i understand that different areas of RCL will charge different prices. but why not just post this everywhere, so i and others will know. how hard is it to go on the forum and just post prices for receptions, weddings, divorces, and other stuff. is it a big damn secret!!!! i mean come on!!!

Hey, I have an idea, why don't you head up that effort? Sounds like you have a good idea, why not put your own money where your mouth is? It's a lot of work to maintain such information as each club might change their dim rental price at any given time, etc. I imagine. Plus, this world is constantly growing. There's no money in being the one to chase all that info down all the time... or is there? (Wedding planner for hire maybe?)

Come visit me at my shop on the beach at vww://utherverse.vww/@5566/slappyscloset.
RegineUV
#25 Posted : Monday, May 11, 2009 7:35:19 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello

the complementary Utherverse Wedding Service is 80 rays and Express Weddings are 100 rays (JoP, certificate, ceremony and set up).
Please understand that private licensed venues have their own fees which vary and that everything you want to book else on third party Event providers goes extra. Due to that we cant give a complete info on all costs other than for the Wedding Service itself.

Same as in real, for additional Services you will have to compare and to choose what suits your needs for your Wedding best.

All info is available on our website, here in Forums at top of this post (where you find all fees btw as well), the chapel and the Infocenter and on all Profiles of the Wedding Team.

Have a great day

Regine
(lipstick01)
Wedding & Event Manager
- World Development -
Utherverse® Digital Inc.