Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
5 Pages123>»
Maps for Props
Rachel_041
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 03, 2009 6:12:57 AM(UTC)

Very Cool SaraH, Thanks. I'm getting tired of covering up stuff. These maps and templates make things so much easier.

:d :d :d :d :d :d :d
Perv My Profile. Click Here

__LEVI__
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 03, 2009 6:49:59 AM(UTC)

Location: Between heaven and hell... ....In my own happy place
Thank you very much Sarah

Masturbation is a form of stress relief. So go fuck yourself and calm down.

ausmate
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 03, 2009 7:36:05 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I have no idea how to add textures to these type of templates..any chance of a demo?...the modern bed Rachael posted is simple enough to understand (I wouldn't lose much hair) but I'd go bald trying to figure out "how" with these templates...lol

Shamrock_Designs
#4 Posted : Tuesday, February 03, 2009 7:56:34 AM(UTC)

You can use this link to download the Granny Viewer (gr2 files) This will allow anyone map a changeable prop...I found this to be very useful!

÷ñÒ1838264689...838264689êÖ3õæ÷l
Sweet_B
#5 Posted : Tuesday, February 03, 2009 10:19:28 AM(UTC)

__SaraH__ wrote:
Lambo

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I was actually getting closer on my last revision but you just saved me hours of tweaking, smooches Smile

_HunteR_Designs_
#6 Posted : Tuesday, February 03, 2009 2:14:18 PM(UTC)

here was mine i made like a year ago notice the color part of lambro is transparent so all u need is a same size image colored or textured and have this overlay placed over it i used pics of real lambo tires instead of defaults to make it more realistic also the caddy has 2 parts only it works when u wear it not in the zaby unless i did something wronge when testing also my pooltable overlay works the same way select same size image as overlay color it or texture it than paste overlay over it

_HunteR_Designs_
#7 Posted : Tuesday, February 03, 2009 7:43:29 PM(UTC)

pink cadalac

black model

Dernhelm
#8 Posted : Tuesday, February 03, 2009 9:40:03 PM(UTC)

Ok thicko question time!

I understand you apply the cached web image to the prop for the stools chairs bed etc but what do you apply the car maps to?

Also i use paint.net, but just started so only really know how to remove back grounds (and that took long time to master)
How can i use the maps to recolour them?
Is there a way of having them as a template, and then how do apply real textures to them to make them realistic?

In other words I need help please.
Please use simple words and assume I know nothing lol I really am a total newbie to this.
Tiggger_MM
#9 Posted : Tuesday, February 03, 2009 9:59:17 PM(UTC)

bump

Xaoz
#10 Posted : Wednesday, February 04, 2009 12:40:04 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Dernhelm wrote:
Ok thicko question time!

I understand you apply the cached web image to the prop for the stools chairs bed etc but what do you apply the car maps to?

Also i use paint.net, but just started so only really know how to remove back grounds (and that took long time to master)
How can i use the maps to recolour them?
Is there a way of having them as a template, and then how do apply real textures to them to make them realistic?

In other words I need help please.
Please use simple words and assume I know nothing lol I really am a total newbie to this.

Practice, practice practice, it took my roughly two years to master underpainting skills and I still screw it up simetimes!

Please Shop responsibly and try before you buy
Glenda_of_Oz
#11 Posted : Wednesday, February 04, 2009 12:56:43 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I understand the art of making the background transparant (still working on doing it well...lol)

What I don't understand is how do you use the maps. I know with clothes... if the other person doesn't have the file, they only see white *or if you used the same file name they see the original clothes with that file name*

If you put these in the *I'm guessing resource file* then would others be able to see your work?

Sorry, working with maps is ALL new too me.
Bad_Timmy
#12 Posted : Wednesday, February 04, 2009 1:23:18 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Yup.. the question keeps getting asked... and not really answered. So I'll ask it again.

I see a map for a white cadillac. I see a map for a pink cadillac.

So... HOW DO I MAKE MY IN-WORLD CADILLAC PINK OR WHITE?

Smile
Xaoz
#13 Posted : Wednesday, February 04, 2009 1:23:51 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Glenda_of_Oz_LnL wrote:
I understand the art of making the background transparant (still working on doing it well...lol)

What I don't understand is how do you use the maps. I know with clothes... if the other person doesn't have the file, they only see white *or if you used the same file name they see the original clothes with that file name*

If you put these in the *I'm guessing resource file* then would others be able to see your work?

The map texture files are uploaded to a web host just as you would any other image that you want to use for your zaby. Where the tricky part comes in is replacing the textures. One of the easiest ways is to open the image and then duplicate it so that you have two identical layers. then make a blank layer between the two. Once this is done go to the top layer and carefully remove or mask the parts of the image you want recolored. This takes a lot of time and you will lose most of if not all of the shading of the image. When the parts that you want gone are no longer there just paint the color you do want on the blank layer and save as a jpg or png file.

This is not the ONLY way however, the way I do it generally will take Two duplicates of the original image on the second layer I generally will remove the background so that only the part I want recolored remain. I then select the blank areas and invert it. once this is done I delete the image and use the paint bucket to fill in the area that I just deleted with a neutral color (like gray). I then go to the third layer (upper most) and change it's state to overlay. I then Save what I have as a template. When I want to change the color I will use the magic wand to select the gray area and paint it in with the paint bucket. Then I use contrast and brightness to give me the shade I want, on the color layer, sometimes you have to do this with the overlay as well. Save a sa png or jpg and upload to a web host and you are ready to use it. Close the original but DO NOT SAVE it again in the original format. You want the saved version to remain that neutral color.

1 user thanked Xaoz for this useful post.
RammSteiner155 on 10/3/2013(UTC)
IRELAND__
#14 Posted : Wednesday, February 04, 2009 1:55:37 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Xaoz_XtC wrote:
Glenda_of_Oz_LnL wrote:

The map texture files are uploaded to a web host just as you would any other image that you want to use for your zaby. Where the tricky part comes in is replacing the textures. One of the easiest ways is to open the image and then duplicate it so that you have two identical layers. then make a blank layer between the two. Once this is done go to the top layer and carefully remove or mask the parts of the image you want recolored. This takes a lot of time and you will lose most of if not all of the shading of the image. When the parts that you want gone are no longer there just paint the color you do want on the blank layer and save as a jpg or png file.

This is not the ONLY way however, the way I do it generally will take Two duplicates of the original image on the second layer I generally will remove the background so that only the part I want recolored remain. I then select the blank areas and invert it. once this is done I delete the image and use the paint bucket to fill in the area that I just deleted with a neutral color (like gray). I then go to the third layer (upper most) and change it's state to overlay. I then Save what I have as a template. When I want to change the color I will use the magic wand to select the gray area and paint it in with the paint bucket. Then I use contrast and brightness to give me the shade I want, on the color layer, sometimes you have to do this with the overlay as well. Save a sa png or jpg and upload to a web host and you are ready to use it. Close the original but DO NOT SAVE it again in the original format. You want the saved version to remain that neutral color.

I believe what Xaoz was explaining was the process in which the layer or png file is created using the original map. Once that map is recreated with your own textures...simply save as a png file, and use as any other Cached Web Image.
I too am fairly new to this but have experimented with the pool table. This is as far as my expertise goes.....
*continues to read and learn from posts..thanks!

Bad_Timmy
#15 Posted : Wednesday, February 04, 2009 2:05:30 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Cadillac doesnt take Cached Web Image...
__LEVI__
#16 Posted : Wednesday, February 04, 2009 2:10:57 AM(UTC)

Location: Between heaven and hell... ....In my own happy place
Bad_Timmy wrote:
Yup.. the question keeps getting asked... and not really answered. So I'll ask it again.

Smile

Apply cached web image to the prop...

Masturbation is a form of stress relief. So go fuck yourself and calm down.

Xaoz
#17 Posted : Wednesday, February 04, 2009 5:18:19 AM(UTC)

Medals:
__LEVI__ wrote:
Bad_Timmy wrote:

Smile

It won't take a cached image, so you can't get a pink or a white caddy!

JennieZ
#18 Posted : Wednesday, February 04, 2009 6:02:19 AM(UTC)

Xaoz_XtC wrote:
__LEVI__ wrote:
Bad_Timmy wrote:

Smile

It won't take a cached image, so you can't get a pink or a white caddy!

Ask again and you get bitch slapped.
Tired of asking the same question over and over?
Want to know everything about Zabys
Then try this sticky!
Everything You Need to Know About Zabys!!!!!
Sweet_B
#19 Posted : Wednesday, February 04, 2009 8:55:17 AM(UTC)

_HunteR_Designs_ wrote:
....the caddy has 2 parts only it works when u wear it not in the zaby

_HunteR_Designs_
#20 Posted : Wednesday, February 04, 2009 9:51:58 AM(UTC)

as i stated earlier it doesnt work on the caddy as a prop but this basically what u need to do with my overlays
step 1 open the overlay(s) and create another image same size

next color the new file or texture it

copy overlay( 1) onto the new file

copy overlay (2) if there is one onto new file

next save the new file

this works the same way as lambo and pool table overlay i created to make it more simpleto create other colors with as little pain as necessary

Bad_Timmy
#21 Posted : Wednesday, February 04, 2009 11:53:08 AM(UTC)

Medals:
thank you HunteR.. now THAT makes sense and is informative.

Xaoz
#22 Posted : Wednesday, February 04, 2009 12:22:12 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Map for the mattress on Bed01

Map for the Lawn Chair (I hope I got it right anyway)

Map for the book

Map for candles

1 user thanked Xaoz for this useful post.
RammSteiner155 on 10/3/2013(UTC)
_Randall_Cal
#23 Posted : Wednesday, February 04, 2009 12:51:30 PM(UTC)

WISH SOMEONE WOULD BE NICE ENOUGH TO DO THIS ONE FOR ME
_Randall_Cal attached the following image(s):
rightside.jpg (125kb) downloaded 524 time(s).
car.jpg (59kb) downloaded 522 time(s).
ABOVE.jpg (59kb) downloaded 519 time(s).
BACK.jpg (75kb) downloaded 518 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try and register.
Dernhelm
#24 Posted : Wednesday, February 04, 2009 5:32:51 PM(UTC)

Thank you for your help, now i just need to go and try it out.
Xaoz
#25 Posted : Wednesday, February 04, 2009 7:32:28 PM(UTC)

Medals:
RANDALLIVY_BOT wrote:
WISH SOMEONE WOULD BE NICE ENOUGH TO DO THIS ONE FOR ME

Talk to Utherverse as we can only get prop maps for things that they have already added into the program. oh and on the left side of the keyboard is something called a caps lock key, is yours broken? I only ask because it seems to be stuck in the on position.