Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
How to make a room outside zaby
Sunset_forever
#1 Posted : Friday, April 02, 2010 12:36:03 AM(UTC)

I'm learning to decorate my zaby and would like to make a room outside of it.
Could someone give me some tips please. ThanksSmile
WUMPS_GJMC
#2 Posted : Friday, April 02, 2010 12:57:45 AM(UTC)

Medals:
just get another zaby and link them its easy or join to a vww property
_DARKON_FUN
#3 Posted : Friday, April 02, 2010 2:01:59 AM(UTC)

Medals:
i think is asked how to use the script for move around and then using for go out of zaby for make a room outside

you need to use the script move to location ,using th e coordiates press f2 for check the coordinates and then set a coordinates you wan t to go and where you wanna back
_marla_
#4 Posted : Friday, April 02, 2010 2:13:24 AM(UTC)

utherverse removed the ability to build outside of our zabys. if you have a zaby that was bought/made before they removed it your still able to use the outside area, if not your stuck with inside only.

(please one of wonderful zaby forum residents correct me if im wrong)

“Free at last, Free at last, Thank God almighty we are free at last.”

Some people have ANGA management issues (Attention Not Getting Any)
The_Wraith
#5 Posted : Friday, April 02, 2010 2:45:23 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I was able to get outside on a new basic zaby just the other day.

The easiest way to get outside for me is to stand in the middle of the great room (first room you enter when you come in the zaby). Go in the editer and create an airport table (could be any prop but the table is the first on the list so I use them) roughly in the center of the room. Go to the position tab on the editer and make a note of the X and Z values. Then go to your script tab and select Move To Location. In the options for the script put the values you wrote down for the X and Z in and put 3500 for the Y. After that just click the table and you will port to the roof directly above the spot of the table.

Once your on the roof you can use the Start Point Manager to set points to use with the Move To Owned Start Point script. And untill you set the points to get back in the zaby you can use Start Point Managers default point to get back inside. Also a good idea to set your house rules to allow you to fly in the zaby. Makes it easier to look around outside.

Click banner to go to site.
Donations are always welcome :-)
6 users thanked The_Wraith for this useful post.
DanniGirl_1 on 4/26/2011(UTC), Dj_cyclone_ES on 1/19/2012(UTC), Mrs_BLING_R_GJMC on 9/7/2012(UTC), surreal_smile on 11/10/2012(UTC), Ceka_Cianci on 7/8/2013(UTC), Fina_Tina on 11/29/2013(UTC)
Sunset_forever
#6 Posted : Friday, April 02, 2010 4:32:39 AM(UTC)

Thank you very much for the tips!!!Smile Smile
Ginger3
#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2010 5:14:00 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Awsome tip. Thanks
Monaro66
#8 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2010 1:40:57 PM(UTC)

as wraith stated you can still get outside most of the zabys.....but just be warned utherverse does not gaurantee any deco you do outside your zaby so once you have bulit there and in the future there is any issues or it just ups and disappears...there will be nothing you can do about it......the safest bet obviously is other zabies and from memory i think you can have 10 free ones with each account so is a lot of space you can use....but it is also fun building outside...good luck and happy cityscaping

cheers

with regards
monaro66
Madam_Silence
#9 Posted : Friday, July 30, 2010 8:25:20 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I actually create a long pole instead of the table and give it a x, y and z coordinate of zero. Also set its x and z scales to 0.1 and its y to 100 or more.

This will make the pole very skinny and gives you a reference of where the start point is in the zaby. You can then add two additional poles to make a set of axis. The first at a rotation of z=90 and the second at a rotation of x=90 and z=90.

If you extend the scale long enough they protrude outside the zaby and give you a reference where zero for each direction is.

Connemara_BBB
#10 Posted : Tuesday, November 01, 2011 7:53:40 PM(UTC)

Medals:
HINT: In most basic zabys, if you go p to the roof and go to the main part, and you want to create a floor, create a plane1 and set the X and Z coordinates to 15, and that will cover the entire main roof exactly!Cheesy
2 users thanked Connemara_BBB for this useful post.
Mrs_BLING_R_GJMC on 9/7/2012(UTC), Fina_Tina on 11/29/2013(UTC)