Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
OUTSIDE BUILDING?
DJ_Leggs_TBB
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 13, 2010 9:31:11 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Have tried to create an outside collidable floor for a week now. Once I get past the normal RLC paremeter ... I fall. Can we no longer build large areas outside the free zabys? I even tried raising the floor to cover the exsisting area about mid building height .. still fell thru where there was no bldg ... whats up??? Tried fish glass top, court floor and a plane ... am I missing something?
Mr_dwskwared_Mad
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 13, 2010 9:46:52 PM(UTC)

hmmm havent tried to build outside for a while, but i always use the plane... just make sure your Y scale stays at 1 and you put it slight below where you land
Please, call me DW

My UVD Page

Visit our Dream Builders Heliport: vww://utherverse.vww/@1398/@495177

Perv Me: http://www.utherverse.co...e.aspx?MemberID=92399279
SkiBare
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 15, 2010 12:10:38 PM(UTC)

Medals:
If you use the plane prop (or any prop) make sure you allow for the height of your avi. Even one pixel too low will cause you to fall through the prop.

Here is how I build outside. I create a plane inside the zaby with a huge scale of 5 x 5. Then I give it a position wayyyyy out ...like X 0 Y 90000 z 0. Then you create a prop that ports you to that BUT change the Y to 90600. My female avi needs about 90571 to assure that my feet do not extend below the plane. If they do....woohoo, falling through space.

Hope this helps,

Skibare
Dire_Wolf2k10
#4 Posted : Saturday, May 15, 2010 1:04:19 PM(UTC)

Location: Lurking in the dark woods waiting for civilization to fail. LOL
what i used to do was port through the wall taking note of the inside coordinates, when i landed on the street i would walk to the edge and create a massive plane and put it about where i was x,z but 5k under me then id step off edge. i would then set up a warp back to my starting point and add the coords from where i landed. i would have flying enabled in case i happened to walk of the edge or move my "ground plane" and work from there. as far as i could tell there was no limit to the depth width or length of the space possible.

We are all required to wear badges at all times now!