Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
New Tricks
Ahavachan
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 17, 2010 7:00:11 PM(UTC)

Medals:
A question to everyone.. what does "I want you to teach me new tirck" mean to you? As a RLC player. What is RLC to you?
MidnightFairy
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 17, 2010 8:05:07 PM(UTC)

Well for more it's more like a new skateboard trick or jumping trick, new places to explore. Though I'm pretty sure I know most of the tricks/commands by now Cool
Originally Posted by: RedBaby_ Go to Quoted Post
It seems to me...

That you get back from this forum (and from most forms of communication) exactly what you put it into it...
...In other words if you TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for how you post and present yourself in a way that respects others, then you will get that back, respect from others.

Ahavachan
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 17, 2010 9:03:53 PM(UTC)

Medals:
What ticks/commands are you reffering to? lol Forgot to state that "I want you to teach me new tricks" was under sexy stuffs in ones profile page....
MidnightFairy
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 18, 2010 2:02:00 AM(UTC)

The command list of actions that the avatars can do like play the guitar/ride a bull. Tricks like secret passages, Funhouse, new cool places to explore.
I don't think it matters whether it comes under the sexy part because I'm not here for that. Was just saying what it would mean to me.
Originally Posted by: RedBaby_ Go to Quoted Post
It seems to me...

That you get back from this forum (and from most forms of communication) exactly what you put it into it...
...In other words if you TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for how you post and present yourself in a way that respects others, then you will get that back, respect from others.