Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Utherverse 3D client & Red Light Center Installation Issues D:
ToxicDollie
#1 Posted : Friday, August 06, 2010 11:42:37 AM(UTC)

Hey,

I feel a bit awkward since I'm new around here, but I've been having installation issues lately.. I've tried uninstalling, and re-installing, but it seems every time it would work- It would lag, DC, and return to the login screen. As it says I've been online via virtual, I actually haven't :[ and It's sort of getting on my nerves because I'm having a hard time trying to get the program to work. With my own Tech-knowledge I've tried trouble-shooting the program, but that still wouldn't solve the problem.. Is it my computer, or is it a bug? I'd really like some help, because I was looking forward to the Utherverse program.

Other tidbits; Even if I were to actually log, I would appear in the Utherverse Transport.. Only problem is that the port room and chat menu would appear, avatars wouldn't, and the chat board would freeze after it states "entering untherverse transport"

So if anyone could help, or explain; I would love that.

-Toxic Terra
Ifeellucky
#2 Posted : Friday, August 06, 2010 2:38:49 PM(UTC)

Terra there will be thousands of reasons....
Lets begin from your pc.is it low configured ? Especially what is your graphics card ?How much ram ?

You need at least 256 mb graphics ( seperate not onboard )

2 gb Ram

2 ghz cpu for a smooth flow.(min )

do not get the official min requirments serious.Because it is a bit old news after all patches v w w and expands.
[img]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii231/Ifeellucky/Alice2-1-1-1.jpg?t=1274684410[/img]
Ifeellucky saying "The fate of all mankind I see,is in the hands of fools."
ToxicDollie
#3 Posted : Friday, August 06, 2010 4:00:35 PM(UTC)

That's something I should have thought through before..

My computer's memory Ram is 446 mb and ghz is a 2
I really haven't used a lot of space.. And recently been trying to clear out un-necessary programs, maybe it's just because my computer is about a couple years old.. If I'm not able to download the RLC client, is there another way I could still enter the RLC virtual world? Wow that sounded really lame and nerdy of me..

-Terra
Dial_Tone
#4 Posted : Friday, August 06, 2010 4:30:40 PM(UTC)

Medals:
ToxicDollie wrote:
That's something I should have thought through before..

My computer's memory Ram is 446 mb and ghz is a 2
I really haven't used a lot of space.. And recently been trying to clear out un-necessary programs, maybe it's just because my computer is about a couple years old.. If I'm not able to download the RLC client, is there another way I could still enter the RLC virtual world? Wow that sounded really lame and nerdy of me..

-Terra

Your computer has insufficient memory to properly run the Utherverse (RLC) program. You will need a minimum of 1GB or memory (2GB is most cases) to properly run the client program. Otherwise you will continue to see the client locking up/freezing and booting you out. It is also likely that you do not have sufficient video memory to handle the rendering of graphics in Utherverse.

If you would like a better breakdown of your system and what you would need to properly run Utherverse, please go to http://support.utherverse.com/tickets and open a new ticket. Then select Technical Support as the topic of your ticket. From there we can better guide you in regards to what hardware your system currently contains and what would need to be upgraded in order to run Utherverse.

-Dial_Tone
"The cavalry ain't comin' until the man with the radio tells 'em to." - Dial Tone

Send Profile Message

ToxicDollie
#5 Posted : Friday, August 06, 2010 4:51:17 PM(UTC)

Thank you for the help :[ It's sort of a shame that my computer is completely lame. I suppose I just have one more question than.. Is it possible to delete an Utherverse account? I know it's kind of dramatic for me to just up and leave, but I was looking forward to the RLC MMO, lots of people told me it was AMAZING. If it isn't possible to delete an account however, than I suppose I'll seize logging~

-Terra
Ifeellucky
#6 Posted : Friday, August 06, 2010 6:02:48 PM(UTC)

Yes you can cancel your account .Please use the link below :

To cancel online : http://www.utherverse.com/net/cancel.aspx

[img]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii231/Ifeellucky/Alice2-1-1-1.jpg?t=1274684410[/img]
Ifeellucky saying "The fate of all mankind I see,is in the hands of fools."
ToxicDollie
#7 Posted : Saturday, August 07, 2010 3:32:25 AM(UTC)

Thank you for the help.
Btw, love the Alice Costume.