Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
AG role play dimension
HEmpsMargie_NUVD
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2011 11:06:13 AM(UTC)

Just curiosity...What is the AG role play dimension...?
DJ_Hyporis_EXC
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2011 11:52:44 AM(UTC)

Medals:
It is that what it states : Anything goes - Role Play Wink

In other words :
Mini / micro avatars, attaching props to avatars and walk around as toilet, airplane, snowman whatsoever, furry avatars....
All this stuff can go to AG - Role Play like it does belong to AG already.

Additional to the usual AG stuff ....
Role Play scripts (RP killing scripts and so on) can be done and performed there in local chat. This is the only public place where RP violence is allowed. (beside of zabys or private venues / VWW )
So if you go into a AG Role Play dim - you basicly agree to become part of the role play or scripts that may hold there as long you remain in the dim.

Listen to my DJ sets on SOUNDCLOUD
HEmpsMargie_NUVD
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2011 11:59:05 AM(UTC)

Thanks...!
Julie_08
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2011 12:13:28 PM(UTC)

Medals:
DJ_Hyporis_EXC wrote:

In other words :
Mini / micro avatars, attaching props to avatars and walk around as toilet, airplane, snowman whatsoever, furry avatars....

Role Play scripts (RP killing scripts and so on) can be done and performed there in local chat. This is the only public place where RP violence is allowed. (beside of zabys or private venues / VWW )
So if you go into a AG Role Play dim - you basicly agree to become part of the role play or scripts that may hold there as long you remain in the dim.

I thought it was the reverse.
AG was for furrys, fairys etc to play.
AG _ RP was for those families to play out their scripts
Regardless, I know when I go to either dim, I should not be surprised or offended by what may be going on.
"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it." - Thomas Paine

An Example of ignorance
[img] http://www.utherverse.co...;referpage=MIAlbum.aspx [/img]

This quote may help you understand why I do not respond to your posting.
When arguing with fools, don't answer their foolish arguments, or you will become as foolish as they are.--Proverbs 26:4
LadyEilowny_MM
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2011 12:18:01 PM(UTC)

Location: With my husband of course. Duh! NB: To err is human, to purr, feline - Robert Bryne
Medals:
Furries can use either AG or AG RP or Furry.

If anyone uses the AG RP they must realise that kill scripts etc can & will be used there that's all, after all whose to say you can't be a Furry & RP & be in a family??
My opinion is my own & as such does not reflect on anyone but me.

Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it

DJ_Hyporis_EXC
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2011 12:44:25 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Julie08 wrote:
DJ_Hyporis_EXC wrote:

In other words :

I thought it was the reverse.
AG was for furrys, fairys etc to play.
AG _ RP was for those families to play out their scripts
Regardless, I know when I go to either dim, I should not be surprised or offended by what may be going on.

since its "AG - Role Play" and not just "Role Play" every stuff from normal AG dim is also possible as well there Smile

Listen to my DJ sets on SOUNDCLOUD
The_Black_Rieder
#7 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2011 1:12:20 PM(UTC)

AG Dim (not the roleplay one) is so people can make changes and additions to their avatars like they used to do in a special file at one point. Its also primarilly the only place where micro size should be used though people do stretch this a little and use it in other dims till caught. But thats one of the changes mentioned and specifically set aside to use in that dimension.

I usually stand there in a jacket, maybe pants, no head, arms, hands or feet and stood on a skateboard. In this dim thats possible and ok so what suprises me is when people question its use, some of these people really need to use standard dim. Grin But the advantage for me is I get far less hassle while I do stuff on the other monitor connected to this same computer-instead of repeatedly moving to get away. Then chatting with friends and people I know as and when I can.

The other thing is due to illness I need to stand a lot and cannot easilly use the keyboard at all times. Sometimes too I need to move away from the screen and leave my avitar AFK-away from keyboard. Its suprising how many people need this AFK explaining to them, even regular VIP users and not just new ones, repeatedly standing in front of a ghosted avitar and expecting a reply like they think you`re there all the time......but I digress a little more than necessary perhaps so back on subject.

Sam