Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Selectable radio stations in zaby
Wanderer_III
#1 Posted : Monday, November 07, 2011 6:07:47 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Looking for some help.
what I would like to be able to do is select different radio stations from a central panel in my zaby. Moods change from time to time.
I'm looking at 181.FM Music Player (http://www.181.fm/player), but have read about lag using a web based brouser. Any recommendations.

Dont want to build a music box with loaded music or anything like that.

A link to set this up would be great also, I have searched and haven't found anything like this.
I do tinker around and get things to work in my zaby, so not worried about setting it up myself.

Thanks

Isis_Ho_AOH
#2 Posted : Monday, November 07, 2011 6:23:08 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Wanderer_III Go to Quoted Post
Looking for some help.
what I would like to be able to do is select different radio stations from a central panel in my zaby. Moods change from time to time.
I'm looking at 181.FM Music Player (http://www.181.fm/player), but have read about lag using a web based brouser. Any recommendations.

A link to set this up would be great also, I have searched and haven't found anything like this.
I do tinker around and get things to work in my zaby, so not worried about setting it up myself.

Thanks

hmmmmm i wonder you can use each link world wide i have thousands of links try t use a radio stream finder

Shocked
Viegoth
#3 Posted : Monday, November 07, 2011 9:41:45 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Something perhaps like this...

-Vie
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

VC Designs (Viegoth Customs)

Profile Message

Liz_Cherry
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 08, 2011 3:46:55 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Here is one real good radio! Contact me in world for info! Liz_Cherry
Liz_Cherry attached the following image(s):
basicradio1.jpg (38kb) downloaded 14 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try and register.
NatalieSch
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 08, 2011 8:32:44 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Wanderer_III Go to Quoted Post
Looking for some help.

Thanks

Hi Wanderer,

Have a look in sticky of the zaby and vww forum, specifically in here:

http://forums.utherverse...spx?g=posts&t=37550

This is a step-by-step instruction on how to install a media player in your zaby written by Semellion some time back.

Hope that helps

cheers~
nat
Originally Posted by: Angel_Blood Go to Quoted Post
WHEN YOU GIVE OR GRANT SOMETHING TO SOMEONE AND TAKE IT BACK, THIS IS CALLED THEFT. SO I DARE TO CALL THE OPERATORS OF THIS SITE THIEVES.

Todd73NJ
#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 08, 2011 11:17:28 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Add user WEB3000

They have a great player available with about 15 choices of music - that the users can select. So everyone can be listening to whatever they want
Liz_Cherry
#7 Posted : Tuesday, November 08, 2011 11:38:57 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Todd73NJ Go to Quoted Post
Add user WEB3000

They have a great player available with about 15 choices of music - that the users can select. So everyone can be listening to whatever they want

Deco Art radioplayer includes 35 channels - that users can select! Set any station you want as defaut, then any user cah choose what they want!
Liz!!!
NICODEMUS_Y2K
#8 Posted : Tuesday, November 08, 2011 1:58:09 PM(UTC)

We are using the radio player of web3000 in No Limits and GB-R-Us .... they are damn amazing, especially since they cause absolutely no lag ! And the guys are professionals! Welcome web3000, glad to see you reading the forum ... finally Smile

Nico

Originally Posted by: WEB3000 Go to Quoted Post
Thank you for mentioning us.

Our radio player is able to list up to 50.000 radio channels to be exact. The default radio & music module comes with 12 radio channels, the compilation can be chosen by the user of course and every user that enters the venue, can swap their radio channels they listen to.

We will also soon add a function, that welcomes the user when entering a venue and then automatically swap over to the default radio stream.

It is also possible to add a ticker add-on module to the radio player, so messages or news, that the venue owner likes to display, can be shown. Or he can add an advertising add-on, that displays images or banners, which can include a link to a venue VWW url or a website URL.

We are the developer of all our modules, so we can provide ongoing support and services. We do not re-sell 3rd party modules, all modules are programmed by us. The modules are stored on our high-speed server farm in the United States and Amsterdam, Europe.

Besides that, our modules are lag-free coded.

In the next week we will also offering a new radio & music module, that works like every radio tuner, looks like a hi-fi radio tuner and is also usable like a hi-fi radio tuner.

Thank you.

Add user WEB3000

#9 Posted : Tuesday, November 08, 2011 3:52:34 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: WEB3000 Go to Quoted Post
Thank you for mentioning us.

Our radio player is able to list up to 50.000 radio channels to be exact. The default radio & music module comes with 12 radio channels, the compilation can be chosen by the user of course and every user that enters the venue, can swap their radio channels they listen to.

We will also soon add a function, that welcomes the user when entering a venue and then automatically swap over to the default radio stream.

It is also possible to add a ticker add-on module to the radio player, so messages or news, that the venue owner likes to display, can be shown. Or he can add an advertising add-on, that displays images or banners, which can include a link to a venue VWW url or a website URL.

We are the developer of all our modules, so we can provide ongoing support and services. We do not re-sell 3rd party modules, all modules are programmed by us. The modules are stored on our high-speed server farm in the United States and Amsterdam, Europe.

Besides that, our modules are lag-free coded.

In the next week we will also offering a new radio & music module, that works like every radio tuner, looks like a hi-fi radio tuner and is also usable like a hi-fi radio tuner.

Thank you.

Add user WEB3000

As soonb as my club consturctions are complete, this is what I will be using!
Ls_seren_DOZ_SC
#10 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2011 6:10:12 PM(UTC)

Personally I do use attach web browser however I have it really high (like 500000) or really low (-50000) so then I rarely have lag and that is what I got taught!
Luvr_DOZ_SC's neko submissive collared wife.
Neko Graphics & Zombie Deco are officially closed; please contact Ls_seren_DOZ_SC
if any problems with any of our layouts contact via her social centre mail; thanks.