Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
WEB3000 Radio
The_Black_Rieder
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2011 4:55:58 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Like many others I saw posts from WEB3000 about their products. I wanted a radio that played no fuss Christmas music for my newest property-Winter Cottage. I went to the shop and was amazed at the myriad of products in there. Their were Virtual Computers, games players, radios, TV`s, Visitor Announcers you name it. Unfortunately all were to be purchased on the specified Web Site in Dollars or Euros. I asked in the forum for the chance to pay in Rays and WEB3000 told us soon. Thankfully, a day later it was all done. We`re not used to speed and efficiency like this in UV. Rolleyes Grin

I went to look again and was 100% decided on having a radio. I chose the default one because it looks like a jukebox on a web page and I love gizmos too. I then asked a few questions of WEB3000 who had turned up at the shop promptly and said hello, as he does to all visitors. Then went to do a google on Shoutcast Radio. I wrote down 12 channels and sent a Profile Message to WEB3000 telling him the name of the property, the type of radio I wanted (the Basic) and the listing of the 12 channels. I then transferred 249 Rays for the purchase. We went to the site and discussed which area to place it. He told me it would take up 12 hours to program and install the unit. I added him to prop edit and he tested it, then asked if I had the rule set to close the property to visitors when I left. I did not and have met that problem myself so that was OK.

The very next day I found a Profile Message from him to say it had been fitted and to contact him if their were any problems. He noted their were a lot of Flash Apps in there and this might cause problems. I went in and found it exactly as I wished. Installed, looking the bogs dollocks and working like a dream. I am more than happy with the service, speed, efficiency of WEB3000 and good looks of this unit itself. Its easy to use but really really looks the part.

Feel free to visit and have a look at the radio, its in the garage. Just click link to go there;

Visit my Winter Cottage

Or take a look at the shop. Just click link to go there;

Go to WEB3000 Shop

Sam
2 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
kineth on 11/13/2011(UTC), HIGOD_ZULU_CLI on 11/13/2011(UTC)
Todd73NJ
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2011 5:53:23 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hey Sam,

Thats great to hear. I intend on using Web3000 to as soon as my club is finished (its about 90%) right now.

I have yet to use the product - but they have answered all my questions quickly and efficiently, Ive seen it in use in a few clubs (and intend to check it out in your venue) - and you are right - it looks really good on the walls.

They took the time to visit my club in 3 weeks back when it wasnt even 50% done - and told me looks likes a great spot for their player.

Glad to see people posting good experiences with it.
bebe_bebe
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2011 6:10:13 AM(UTC)

What an amazing store! I ordered the 3000 for my house.
1 user thanked bebe_bebe for this useful post.
The_Black_Rieder on 11/13/2011(UTC)
The_Black_Rieder
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2011 1:29:13 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I asked just today if their was any way to make the radio so it didn`t autoplay on entry. I explained that in my experience this is one of the first things people will start asking, I used to install the LoveEyeCandy TV so I know the score. I was told very quickly that it cold not be done by the end user by the normal means. Also that the programmers would be contacted and see what they say, but that it was difficult with it being the weekend.

Shortly after my initial contact WEB3000 contacted me to say mine had been turned off autoplay on the server end and everyone would from now on be asked which they preferred. Maybe these people could teach UV a thing or two about good service, speed and efficiency. Rolleyes Grin Maybe not, you need someone willing to listen first...... Wink

Sam
HIGOD_ZULU_CLI
#5 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2011 6:51:38 PM(UTC)

Medals:
awesome store intend to get one soon love the way they set up
The_Black_Rieder
#6 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2011 7:32:51 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: HIGOD_ZULU_CLI Go to Quoted Post

I heard a whisper they`re doing real Stargates n Star Trek teleporters later. Wink Grin

Sam
1 user thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
HIGOD_ZULU_CLI on 11/13/2011(UTC)
__nando__
#7 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2011 7:36:54 PM(UTC)

I loved to get one of those.
1 user thanked __nando__ for this useful post.
WEB3000 on 11/21/2011(UTC)
HIGOD_ZULU_CLI
#8 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2011 8:56:05 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: __nando__ Go to Quoted Post
I loved to get one of those.

sweet cant wait for those
The_Black_Rieder
#9 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2011 3:59:35 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: WEB3000 Go to Quoted Post
Who whispered this ? Whistle

Originally Posted by: SamanthaXD Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HIGOD_ZULU_CLI Go to Quoted Post

I heard a whisper they`re doing real Stargates n Star Trek teleporters later. Wink Grin

Sam

I bought a couple of Stargate Templates, brilliant properties. But added triggers to the Stargates so you walk up the ramps and part way through the liquid you teleport to the other gate. So all you have to do now is the Dial in. Wink Grin Which reminds me, I still have a Dial in to test that I downloaded, wonder what that does. If I`m never seen again you`ll all know and don`t use it yourselves. The things I do in aid of testing. Rolleyes

Sam
M1chel
#10 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2011 5:39:00 AM(UTC)

@WEB3000:
Quote:
If you need to turn off hte music in here, please locate the hifi tuner and hit the stop button...
I've been searching for that hifi tuner, but I couldn,t find it. With loud music on it's impossible to try other players or tuners.....

Very annoying.....Sad
_King_Of_Hearts_
#11 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2011 7:49:25 AM(UTC)

WEB 3000 VERY EFFICIENT VERY GOOD STUFF I VOUCH FOR THEIR SERVICES ANY ONE WHO WANTS VALUE FOR YOURS RAYS DONT HESITATE JUST GO RIGHT AHEAD

ITS A COMPLETE CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION PRODUCT

KEEP THE GOOD WORK GOING ON

WEB3000 ROCKS
Michele_Diamond
#12 Posted : Tuesday, November 22, 2011 12:40:00 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I have been to the shop and from the poster's recommendation will be adding this to my zaby soon.. awesome tech!