Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
How to Make Clothes
SassyblueIce
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 04, 2012 12:52:15 PM(UTC)

Hello everyone Well i wanted to ask a simple (or it may not be simple lol) question I'm trying to figure out how to make clothes because it really interests me but i can't for the life of me figure out how can somebody please help me in figuring this out?? Thank you in Advance Sassy Smile
_Donna__
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 05, 2012 3:15:07 AM(UTC)

take a look into the texture clothing, design forum. most of the help you need will be in there
Rand
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 05, 2012 6:58:30 AM(UTC)

The best way to learn depends a good bit upon if you're a self-learner or not. But here are some options:

There's the section of the forum mentioned above. You'll find loads of info there. There's even a pinned thread called How To Design Clothing that links off to lots of info.

UtherAcademy also hosts courses on clothing design. That section of the forum is here. Most of those courses are Pay kinda things, but if you look for a thread in that section with at title that starts with Free class there's a link to an in-world location where I've put up some videos you can watch for free at your leisure to get ya started.

Lots of designers also teach freelance, so it never hurts to ask. Especially if you know a current designer.

RaD Fashions for Men and Women
Store Location: vww://utherverse.vww/@64021/radfashions

RaD Main Catalog

Transgender Fashions from RaD

The Learning Zone is open ... and Free! Location: vww://utherverse.vww/@64021/tlz
Now Includes Blender Tutorials!
Stacy_xox
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 05, 2012 7:04:24 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Definatly the best way is to watch for those UtherAcademy classes, i learned on my own and was doin everything the hard way, took some classes through utherverse and now i know how to do things much better , i just have no talent lol Smile