Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
5 Pages<1234>»
Utherverse give out the curio download link, because your lottery was a jip
LittleJenn
#26 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:40:29 AM(UTC)


Rank: Senior Utherverse Member

Joined: 4/15/2010(UTC)
Posts: 741
Quote:
But if I see now, that the lottery draw was a jip, and people get access to the prelook, which were def. not in that draw list and get covered in screenshots or even post about their experience with the new client, I also have to ask myself, how much worth is it, when a company gives a statement about the forthcoming client and doing a lottery to keep it fair (as they do understand it) ?


You really do have those panties twisted and halfway up your ass don't you? First, have you considered that the lottery is a separate thing from invites? Perhaps, Brian wanted certain individuals to be involved. Then used the lottery to fill up the remaining slots they thought the server could handle. You want to claim that the lottery wasn't fair based on people that got in that weren't drawn, yet seem to indicate you'd understand if all previewers were hand selected. But somehow having some of each is unfair?

Your logic escapes me, except that you are pissed off that you weren't one of the hand selected, anointed by Brian few.
5 users thanked LittleJenn for this useful post.
Dark_TonyaTS_MM on 12/22/2012(UTC), __Autumn__ on 12/22/2012(UTC), Syure_AE on 12/22/2012(UTC), _Indis_ on 12/22/2012(UTC), DJ_Astariel on 12/23/2012(UTC)
_Cara_
#27 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:40:51 AM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/23/2008(UTC)
Posts: 3,007
Location: Canada
Originally Posted by: TheDesertFox_TFD Go to Quoted Post
Did you ever think that maybe just maybe...if I were to win the draw and had the chance to go in that maybe....just maybe I might share it with some friends? There is thing called " screen share " ......just a thought





don't think this explains at all what nico is talking bout

TRY BEFORE YOU BUY VIDEO

_Aviva_ wrote:

Either you can be part of the solution, or you can go around creating problems where they don't exist to suit your own miserable agenda.
4 users thanked _Cara_ for this useful post.
Pluush_Puussy on 12/22/2012(UTC), Cougarrrr on 12/22/2012(UTC), NICODEMUS_Y2K on 12/22/2012(UTC), lottapussygalore on 12/26/2012(UTC)
_leeanne_
#28 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:44:23 AM(UTC)


Rank: Advanced Utherverse Member

Joined: 12/20/2008(UTC)
Posts: 328
Location: The great white north
Medals:
Here is what I would have liked to seen ........ Let everyone who entered in the preview it was only 600 people we could take turns if needed ..
TheDesertFox_TFD
#29 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:44:30 AM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/28/2008(UTC)
Posts: 4,349
Location: (in shock) & Canada
Originally Posted by: _Cara_ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TheDesertFox_TFD Go to Quoted Post
Did you ever think that maybe just maybe...if I were to win the draw and had the chance to go in that maybe....just maybe I might share it with some friends? There is thing called " screen share " ......just a thought





don't think this explains at all what nico is talking bout



Why not ? He is talking about people NOT on the list giving opinions about the new client. Well if they saw it through someone else's computers well of course they would come in and give a few comments. He wants to talk a big conspiracy well this is a simple and rational explanation to it .
_Cara_
#30 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:45:09 AM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/23/2008(UTC)
Posts: 3,007
Location: Canada
Originally Posted by: TheDesertFox_TFD Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: _Cara_ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TheDesertFox_TFD Go to Quoted Post
Did you ever think that maybe just maybe...if I were to win the draw and had the chance to go in that maybe....just maybe I might share it with some friends? There is thing called " screen share " ......just a thought





don't think this explains at all what nico is talking bout



Why not ? He is talking about people NOT on the list giving opinions about the new client. Well if they saw it through someone else's computers well of course they would come in and give a few comments. He wants to talk a big conspiracy well this is a simple and rational explanation to it .




no hun he isnt ... thats not what he is saying

TRY BEFORE YOU BUY VIDEO

_Aviva_ wrote:

Either you can be part of the solution, or you can go around creating problems where they don't exist to suit your own miserable agenda.
4 users thanked _Cara_ for this useful post.
NICODEMUS_Y2K on 12/22/2012(UTC), Pluush_Puussy on 12/22/2012(UTC), Enia_ on 12/22/2012(UTC), Cougarrrr on 12/22/2012(UTC)
Caty_EdenFlower
#31 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:46:21 AM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 5/6/2008(UTC)
Posts: 13,195
Medals:
Grin To funny dude I got in and im not exactly Brians number one fan here in the forums.So no it was not rigged or a jip but badly planned out hmm yep and to host it over a holiday weekend yeah real smart move there.Rolleyes
Love ya Caty

I am the typo Queen so deal with it.Smile

Forum Whore and all around Pest

Politics is a contact sport with no rules.GAME ON!

'second star to the right, and straight on till morning.'

1 user thanked Caty_EdenFlower for this useful post.
Daria_Gray on 1/1/2013(UTC)
TheDesertFox_TFD
#32 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:48:19 AM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/28/2008(UTC)
Posts: 4,349
Location: (in shock) & Canada
Originally Posted by: _Cara_ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TheDesertFox_TFD Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: _Cara_ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TheDesertFox_TFD Go to Quoted Post
Did you ever think that maybe just maybe...if I were to win the draw and had the chance to go in that maybe....just maybe I might share it with some friends? There is thing called " screen share " ......just a thought





don't think this explains at all what nico is talking bout



Why not ? He is talking about people NOT on the list giving opinions about the new client. Well if they saw it through someone else's computers well of course they would come in and give a few comments. He wants to talk a big conspiracy well this is a simple and rational explanation to it .




no hun he isnt ... thats not what he is saying



Read this....this is exactly what he is saying

Originally Posted by: NICODEMUS_Y2K Go to Quoted Post
Since I read so testing feedbacks by people whos name were not drawn in the lottery, I simply ask Utherverse now to give out the curio testing/download link for all of us.

Stop that 2-class-mentality !

You showed your face once again and again you proofed that what you say is not what you do and what you do is not what you say !


And for those who wrote nice testing postings in the curio thread who's name was not drawn in the lottery ... ya ya ya .... I know, you were so important for testing, that Utherverse called you and asked you for help and that 2 or 3 people didn't made it in because their avatar currently with flu stucked at Nude Beach and so you took their slot, how did you get their slot ?


Man man man ...... every year this 2-class-mentality crap ... and you wonder why your users are loosing trust in UV.

Shaking my head big time !

I herewith introduce a motion of no confidence against the Utherverse Lottery, yeah the one with the 666 participants. If you cheat with that one, what else do you cheat with ?

Nico
TheDesertFox_TFD
#33 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:50:23 AM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/28/2008(UTC)
Posts: 4,349
Location: (in shock) & Canada
Originally Posted by: Caty_AQ Go to Quoted Post
Grin To funny dude I got in and im not exactly Brians number one fan here in the forums.So no it was not rigged or a jip but badly planned out hmm yep and to host it over a holiday weekend yeah real smart move there.Rolleyes



Exactly Caty , and I did NOT get in and I have been here 5+ years ,And am a very big fan of the site, volunteer, have business's here too . Do you hear me whining? no....I did not get it ..oh well maybe next time
1 user thanked TheDesertFox_TFD for this useful post.
__Autumn__ on 12/22/2012(UTC)
_Cara_
#34 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:52:11 AM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/23/2008(UTC)
Posts: 3,007
Location: Canada
Originally Posted by: TheDesertFox_TFD Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: _Cara_ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TheDesertFox_TFD Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: _Cara_ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TheDesertFox_TFD Go to Quoted Post
Did you ever think that maybe just maybe...if I were to win the draw and had the chance to go in that maybe....just maybe I might share it with some friends? There is thing called " screen share " ......just a thought





don't think this explains at all what nico is talking bout



Why not ? He is talking about people NOT on the list giving opinions about the new client. Well if they saw it through someone else's computers well of course they would come in and give a few comments. He wants to talk a big conspiracy well this is a simple and rational explanation to it .




no hun he isnt ... thats not what he is saying



Read this....this is exactly what he is saying

Originally Posted by: NICODEMUS_Y2K Go to Quoted Post
Since I read so testing feedbacks by people whos name were not drawn in the lottery, I simply ask Utherverse now to give out the curio testing/download link for all of us.

Stop that 2-class-mentality !

You showed your face once again and again you proofed that what you say is not what you do and what you do is not what you say !


And for those who wrote nice testing postings in the curio thread who's name was not drawn in the lottery ... ya ya ya .... I know, you were so important for testing, that Utherverse called you and asked you for help and that 2 or 3 people didn't made it in because their avatar currently with flu stucked at Nude Beach and so you took their slot, how did you get their slot ?


Man man man ...... every year this 2-class-mentality crap ... and you wonder why your users are loosing trust in UV.

Shaking my head big time !

I herewith introduce a motion of no confidence against the Utherverse Lottery, yeah the one with the 666 participants. If you cheat with that one, what else do you cheat with ?

Nico





I understand where you went with his post ... I guess to be more clear he shoulda included when they write the words .... that they "logged in"

TRY BEFORE YOU BUY VIDEO

_Aviva_ wrote:

Either you can be part of the solution, or you can go around creating problems where they don't exist to suit your own miserable agenda.
2 users thanked _Cara_ for this useful post.
NICODEMUS_Y2K on 12/22/2012(UTC), Cougarrrr on 12/22/2012(UTC)
__Autumn__
#35 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:56:16 AM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 10/3/2009(UTC)
Posts: 3,325
Location: Florida
Medals:
Originally Posted by: NICODEMUS_Y2K Go to Quoted Post
Yeah huge red fonts might kill some people too, ... anyway ...

when you are a company and you hollahoop your butt out of the window giving a statement, then usually people, users, customers will take this statement as what it is. A companies statement. You don't give usually statements just because you feel happy this day and try to kill some time. A company does have a reason to do so.

Utherverse is not just a virtual world and we all aren't just Jane's and John's. Some of us that do spend just their time and have fun and gamble, you are probably right. That is called the usual user.

Some of us also do business in here besides of being a usual user. Thats why we pay rent, build this, build that, invest in technology, invest in people, spending real bucks, running virtual a business, being reliable for that.

You do not think, you have at least to try to take care where the future of the virtual environment is heading that you are using for doing business?

It is just that simple to understand that it kills me, I have to explain this circumstance.

It is not about eeny meeny moo why you get a prelook access and I do not. It is about caring the own business, it is about being at the pulse of the next step, it is about protecting your investment, getting ready what the future has in common. Basic business stuff, you remember ?

So if a company takes a stand and says ok, we just can give a limited access to the pre-look, I do understand that and also I do undersstand, that not everybody can get access to, since it is sure a test environment and I am pretty sure not with the server power behind at current time, as later will be in production fall.

But if I see now, that the lottery draw was a jip, and people get access to the prelook, which were def. not in that draw list and get covered in screenshots or even post about their experience with the new client, I also have to ask myself, how much worth is it, when a company gives a statement about the forthcoming client and doing a lottery to keep it fair (as they do understand it) ?

Well I do have my answer now ... but I felt the urge to answer your huge red font letter post, because it is simple useless. And it is important for others to see, that not always a statement should be taken for granted.

Just with the fact, that Utherverse gives a business environment to users that leads to real money income (and btw they even use that fact in marketing for clothes, decoration businesses when they advertise to get new users), it is not just simply a phrase telling like: Brians owns it, he can do what he wants.

Because in this very specific case, it is kind of marketplace, a market, a business environment. There are rules to keep it fair for everybody. General business rules.

There are far more business and market rules that apply, that you might not even be aware of it.

Of course as stated before, I do understand that curio prelook cannot be given to everybody, no doubt about it. But the way it was handled is more than just unlucky and once again it just showed, that there def is a 2 class mentality. There is no WE ARE ONE. No, there are users, business people, business people with intense relations into Utherverse, and and and.

I did not ask for special treatment, I asked for fairness and that dear Wraith, I am missing lately a lot. And a posting like yours, just thrown in the crowd, big red letter style, does not automatically turn out into an AHA effect, Hey yeah, red big letters, that guy is right.

I could argue with so much more points but I just won't do that, since it would just throw more oil in that fire and we all know, it just turns into he said, she said.

I again learned a lesson and that experience I get out of that leads me still being able to smile, because I became a little bit smarter again.

I know business is war, it always been like this and it will never change.

Happy Holidays,

N.



Originally Posted by: The_Wraith Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NICODEMUS_Y2K Go to Quoted Post
I wait for UV explanation on this. If there ever will be one which I doubt.



It kills me that people even expect an explanation from UV. *****NEWS FLASH***** It's Brian's business. He can run it the way he wants. You pay your 20 or 30 bucks a month to use the current client. AND THAT'S IT. That does not entitle you to preview the new client. That does not entitle you to inside information on what UV is planning. That does not entitle you to anything but using the current client. The amount of time you or anybody else has been in this game is really a moot point. That doesn't entitle you to any special treatment. If they decide to let somebody else in for the preview so what. It's their choice to do that.


If you search the forums you will see Wraith always uses large red font. It plays no part in what he is saying. It is easier to read for him and others so even mentioning that is ridiculous.
His answer was fact and common sense. I agree. UV does not owe you or anyone an explanation for why this one is on the list and that one isn't.
Wraith and I both were in that lottery also and neither of us were chosen. After all Wraith has done for the community you would think he would be selected if it were rigged. But he wasn't and you do not see either of us here childishly whining "unfair".
If someone did not make the list..move on..it is no big deal. This is a business and as I have said before unless someone is paying a substantial part of what it costs to run UV they have no right to partiality on any level.
A lot of us have invested rl money into uv. It was our choice and no doubt it was to enhance our own enjoyment of the world
or to increase our income in world. That still does not entitle us to special insider knowledge of what UV is doing with UV's business.
Whining about it will not change the fact someone was not chosen in the lottery.
There have been many explanations for why names appeared different in the pics than on the list, but some do not wish to hear logic.
Wraith has stood up for this community and helped more than pretty much anyone here and for you to post that smart ass response to him makes you look bad not him. We all can read the posts here and we all know who is over the top. It is not him.
I was not going to even post in this thread until I saw how you treated him.
What makes you more important than any one on that list who was chosen to go for the preview?
Some one needs to put on their big boy panties and get over them self.


Click to go to profile
Click to go to showroom


Click banner to go to site.
2 users thanked __Autumn__ for this useful post.
LittleJenn on 12/22/2012(UTC), Dark_TonyaTS_MM on 12/22/2012(UTC)
Godric_Bloodwyn
#36 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:58:00 AM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 6/8/2010(UTC)
Posts: 5,484
Location: The deepest, darkest regions of hell where I can LOLZ at a "fake" angel and tear his wings off!!! Fav #:9,1,38 and 666!
**TBH I wouldn't want the link. I've been reading about all the failed login attempts and really why would anyone want a product or to attempt to test a product when you can't login EVEN if you were chosen??? I'll wait until all the bugs are sorted out---thanks!**
GODRIC_VAMPIR



Godric's Profile!
3 users thanked Godric_Bloodwyn for this useful post.
__Autumn__ on 12/22/2012(UTC), _funsized_ on 12/22/2012(UTC), Ho_Ping on 12/22/2012(UTC)
NICODEMUS_Y2K
#37 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 12:01:37 PM(UTC)


Rank: Advanced Utherverse Member

Joined: 5/11/2008(UTC)
Posts: 495
Well he is able to read my small letter posts so but ok, I just dont know that it makes easier for him to read. Don't spank me on this one.

You sadly did not get the intention of my post but I give up on this. Its like to tilt at windmills and I am not Don Quijote.

I just tried to stand up as well, but sighs ... hope dies last.

Happy Holidays,

N.

Originally Posted by: __Autumn__ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NICODEMUS_Y2K Go to Quoted Post
Yeah huge red fonts might kill some people too, ... anyway ...

when you are a company and you hollahoop your butt out of the window giving a statement, then usually people, users, customers will take this statement as what it is. A companies statement. You don't give usually statements just because you feel happy this day and try to kill some time. A company does have a reason to do so.

Utherverse is not just a virtual world and we all aren't just Jane's and John's. Some of us that do spend just their time and have fun and gamble, you are probably right. That is called the usual user.

Some of us also do business in here besides of being a usual user. Thats why we pay rent, build this, build that, invest in technology, invest in people, spending real bucks, running virtual a business, being reliable for that.

You do not think, you have at least to try to take care where the future of the virtual environment is heading that you are using for doing business?

It is just that simple to understand that it kills me, I have to explain this circumstance.

It is not about eeny meeny moo why you get a prelook access and I do not. It is about caring the own business, it is about being at the pulse of the next step, it is about protecting your investment, getting ready what the future has in common. Basic business stuff, you remember ?

So if a company takes a stand and says ok, we just can give a limited access to the pre-look, I do understand that and also I do undersstand, that not everybody can get access to, since it is sure a test environment and I am pretty sure not with the server power behind at current time, as later will be in production fall.

But if I see now, that the lottery draw was a jip, and people get access to the prelook, which were def. not in that draw list and get covered in screenshots or even post about their experience with the new client, I also have to ask myself, how much worth is it, when a company gives a statement about the forthcoming client and doing a lottery to keep it fair (as they do understand it) ?

Well I do have my answer now ... but I felt the urge to answer your huge red font letter post, because it is simple useless. And it is important for others to see, that not always a statement should be taken for granted.

Just with the fact, that Utherverse gives a business environment to users that leads to real money income (and btw they even use that fact in marketing for clothes, decoration businesses when they advertise to get new users), it is not just simply a phrase telling like: Brians owns it, he can do what he wants.

Because in this very specific case, it is kind of marketplace, a market, a business environment. There are rules to keep it fair for everybody. General business rules.

There are far more business and market rules that apply, that you might not even be aware of it.

Of course as stated before, I do understand that curio prelook cannot be given to everybody, no doubt about it. But the way it was handled is more than just unlucky and once again it just showed, that there def is a 2 class mentality. There is no WE ARE ONE. No, there are users, business people, business people with intense relations into Utherverse, and and and.

I did not ask for special treatment, I asked for fairness and that dear Wraith, I am missing lately a lot. And a posting like yours, just thrown in the crowd, big red letter style, does not automatically turn out into an AHA effect, Hey yeah, red big letters, that guy is right.

I could argue with so much more points but I just won't do that, since it would just throw more oil in that fire and we all know, it just turns into he said, she said.

I again learned a lesson and that experience I get out of that leads me still being able to smile, because I became a little bit smarter again.

I know business is war, it always been like this and it will never change.

Happy Holidays,

N.



Originally Posted by: The_Wraith Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NICODEMUS_Y2K Go to Quoted Post
I wait for UV explanation on this. If there ever will be one which I doubt.



It kills me that people even expect an explanation from UV. *****NEWS FLASH***** It's Brian's business. He can run it the way he wants. You pay your 20 or 30 bucks a month to use the current client. AND THAT'S IT. That does not entitle you to preview the new client. That does not entitle you to inside information on what UV is planning. That does not entitle you to anything but using the current client. The amount of time you or anybody else has been in this game is really a moot point. That doesn't entitle you to any special treatment. If they decide to let somebody else in for the preview so what. It's their choice to do that.


If you search the forums you will see Wraith always uses large red font. It plays no part in what he is saying. It is easier to read for him and others so even mentioning that is ridiculous.
His answer was fact and common sense. I agree. UV does not owe you or anyone an explanation for why this one is on the list and that one isn't.
Wraith and I both were in that lottery also and neither of us were chosen. After all Wraith has done for the community you would think he would be selected if it were rigged. But he wasn't and you do not see either of us here childishly whining "unfair".
If someone did not make the list..move on..it is no big deal. This is a business and as I have said before unless someone is paying a substantial part of what it costs to run UV they have no right to partiality on any level.
A lot of us have invested rl money into uv. It was our choice and no doubt it was to enhance our own enjoyment of the world
or to increase our income in world. That still does not entitle us to special insider knowledge of what UV is doing with UV's business.
Whining about it will not change the fact someone was not chosen in the lottery.
There have been many explanations for why names appeared different in the pics than on the list, but some do not wish to hear logic.
Wraith has stood up for this community and helped more than pretty much anyone here and for you to post that smart ass response to him makes you look bad not him. We all can read the posts here and we all know who is over the top. It is not him.
I was not going to even post in this thread until I saw how you treated him.
What makes you more important than any one on that list who was chosen to go for the preview?
Some one needs to put on their big boy panties and get over them self.

______________________________
"Klaatu barada nikto.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.(A. Einstein)
_Cara_
#38 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 12:02:04 PM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/23/2008(UTC)
Posts: 3,007
Location: Canada
Originally Posted by: __Autumn__ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NICODEMUS_Y2K Go to Quoted Post
Yeah huge red fonts might kill some people too, ... anyway ...

when you are a company and you hollahoop your butt out of the window giving a statement, then usually people, users, customers will take this statement as what it is. A companies statement. You don't give usually statements just because you feel happy this day and try to kill some time. A company does have a reason to do so.

Utherverse is not just a virtual world and we all aren't just Jane's and John's. Some of us that do spend just their time and have fun and gamble, you are probably right. That is called the usual user.

Some of us also do business in here besides of being a usual user. Thats why we pay rent, build this, build that, invest in technology, invest in people, spending real bucks, running virtual a business, being reliable for that.

You do not think, you have at least to try to take care where the future of the virtual environment is heading that you are using for doing business?

It is just that simple to understand that it kills me, I have to explain this circumstance.

It is not about eeny meeny moo why you get a prelook access and I do not. It is about caring the own business, it is about being at the pulse of the next step, it is about protecting your investment, getting ready what the future has in common. Basic business stuff, you remember ?

So if a company takes a stand and says ok, we just can give a limited access to the pre-look, I do understand that and also I do undersstand, that not everybody can get access to, since it is sure a test environment and I am pretty sure not with the server power behind at current time, as later will be in production fall.

But if I see now, that the lottery draw was a jip, and people get access to the prelook, which were def. not in that draw list and get covered in screenshots or even post about their experience with the new client, I also have to ask myself, how much worth is it, when a company gives a statement about the forthcoming client and doing a lottery to keep it fair (as they do understand it) ?

Well I do have my answer now ... but I felt the urge to answer your huge red font letter post, because it is simple useless. And it is important for others to see, that not always a statement should be taken for granted.

Just with the fact, that Utherverse gives a business environment to users that leads to real money income (and btw they even use that fact in marketing for clothes, decoration businesses when they advertise to get new users), it is not just simply a phrase telling like: Brians owns it, he can do what he wants.

Because in this very specific case, it is kind of marketplace, a market, a business environment. There are rules to keep it fair for everybody. General business rules.

There are far more business and market rules that apply, that you might not even be aware of it.

Of course as stated before, I do understand that curio prelook cannot be given to everybody, no doubt about it. But the way it was handled is more than just unlucky and once again it just showed, that there def is a 2 class mentality. There is no WE ARE ONE. No, there are users, business people, business people with intense relations into Utherverse, and and and.

I did not ask for special treatment, I asked for fairness and that dear Wraith, I am missing lately a lot. And a posting like yours, just thrown in the crowd, big red letter style, does not automatically turn out into an AHA effect, Hey yeah, red big letters, that guy is right.

I could argue with so much more points but I just won't do that, since it would just throw more oil in that fire and we all know, it just turns into he said, she said.

I again learned a lesson and that experience I get out of that leads me still being able to smile, because I became a little bit smarter again.

I know business is war, it always been like this and it will never change.

Happy Holidays,

N.



Originally Posted by: The_Wraith Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NICODEMUS_Y2K Go to Quoted Post
I wait for UV explanation on this. If there ever will be one which I doubt.



It kills me that people even expect an explanation from UV. *****NEWS FLASH***** It's Brian's business. He can run it the way he wants. You pay your 20 or 30 bucks a month to use the current client. AND THAT'S IT. That does not entitle you to preview the new client. That does not entitle you to inside information on what UV is planning. That does not entitle you to anything but using the current client. The amount of time you or anybody else has been in this game is really a moot point. That doesn't entitle you to any special treatment. If they decide to let somebody else in for the preview so what. It's their choice to do that.


If you search the forums you will see Wraith always uses large red font. It plays no part in what he is saying. It is easier to read for him and others so even mentioning that is ridiculous.
His answer was fact and common sense. I agree. UV does not owe you or anyone an explanation for why this one is on the list and that one isn't.
Wraith and I both were in that lottery also and neither of us were chosen. After all Wraith has done for the community you would think he would be selected if it were rigged. But he wasn't and you do not see either of us here childishly whining "unfair".
If someone did not make the list..move on..it is no big deal. This is a business and as I have said before unless someone is paying a substantial part of what it costs to run UV they have no right to partiality on any level.
A lot of us have invested rl money into uv. It was our choice and no doubt it was to enhance our own enjoyment of the world
or to increase our income in world. That still does not entitle us to special insider knowledge of what UV is doing with UV's business.
Whining about it will not change the fact someone was not chosen in the lottery.
There have been many explanations for why names appeared different in the pics than on the list, but some do not wish to hear logic.
Wraith has stood up for this community and helped more than pretty much anyone here and for you to post that smart ass response to him makes you look bad not him. We all can read the posts here and we all know who is over the top. It is not him.
I was not going to even post in this thread until I saw how you treated him.
What makes you more important than any one on that list who was chosen to go for the preview?
Some one needs to put on their big boy panties and get over them self.




I can't help but not respond to this ... prolly be flogged for it as well but I just don't understand where this is coming from.

First ... let me say I don't think nico was saying he was more imp .. nor I don't believe he was whining .... he was trying to point out an imbalance .... a call for fairness and equality for all .. which is what he and everyone else "thought" the lottery was ..... ... why if someone points this out do they always get crucified? ... was it the delivery?

TRY BEFORE YOU BUY VIDEO

_Aviva_ wrote:

Either you can be part of the solution, or you can go around creating problems where they don't exist to suit your own miserable agenda.
4 users thanked _Cara_ for this useful post.
NICODEMUS_Y2K on 12/22/2012(UTC), Pluush_Puussy on 12/22/2012(UTC), Enia_ on 12/22/2012(UTC), Cougarrrr on 12/22/2012(UTC)
Caty_EdenFlower
#39 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 12:04:53 PM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 5/6/2008(UTC)
Posts: 13,195
Medals:
Originally Posted by: TheDesertFox_TFD Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Caty_AQ Go to Quoted Post
Grin To funny dude I got in and im not exactly Brians number one fan here in the forums.So no it was not rigged or a jip but badly planned out hmm yep and to host it over a holiday weekend yeah real smart move there.Rolleyes



Exactly Caty , and I did NOT get in and I have been here 5+ years ,And am a very big fan of the site, volunteer, have business's here too . Do you hear me whining? no....I did not get it ..oh well maybe next time

Yes so it was a random draw but this is the sneak peek after all. See the other thread for my screenies I even got naked on the beach well had my shoes still on.Grin
Love ya Caty

I am the typo Queen so deal with it.Smile

Forum Whore and all around Pest

Politics is a contact sport with no rules.GAME ON!

'second star to the right, and straight on till morning.'

2 users thanked Caty_EdenFlower for this useful post.
TheDesertFox_TFD on 12/22/2012(UTC), __Autumn__ on 12/23/2012(UTC)
__Autumn__
#40 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 12:05:38 PM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 10/3/2009(UTC)
Posts: 3,325
Location: Florida
Medals:
Originally Posted by: NICODEMUS_Y2K Go to Quoted Post
Well he is able to read my small letter posts so but ok, I just dont know that it makes easier for him to read. Don't spank me on this one.

You sadly did not get the intention of my post but I give up on this. Its like to tilt at windmills and I am not Don Quijote.

I just tried to stand up as well, but sighs ... hope dies last.

Happy Holidays,

N.

Originally Posted by: __Autumn__ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NICODEMUS_Y2K Go to Quoted Post
Yeah huge red fonts might kill some people too, ... anyway ...

when you are a company and you hollahoop your butt out of the window giving a statement, then usually people, users, customers will take this statement as what it is. A companies statement. You don't give usually statements just because you feel happy this day and try to kill some time. A company does have a reason to do so.

Utherverse is not just a virtual world and we all aren't just Jane's and John's. Some of us that do spend just their time and have fun and gamble, you are probably right. That is called the usual user.

Some of us also do business in here besides of being a usual user. Thats why we pay rent, build this, build that, invest in technology, invest in people, spending real bucks, running virtual a business, being reliable for that.

You do not think, you have at least to try to take care where the future of the virtual environment is heading that you are using for doing business?

It is just that simple to understand that it kills me, I have to explain this circumstance.

It is not about eeny meeny moo why you get a prelook access and I do not. It is about caring the own business, it is about being at the pulse of the next step, it is about protecting your investment, getting ready what the future has in common. Basic business stuff, you remember ?

So if a company takes a stand and says ok, we just can give a limited access to the pre-look, I do understand that and also I do undersstand, that not everybody can get access to, since it is sure a test environment and I am pretty sure not with the server power behind at current time, as later will be in production fall.

But if I see now, that the lottery draw was a jip, and people get access to the prelook, which were def. not in that draw list and get covered in screenshots or even post about their experience with the new client, I also have to ask myself, how much worth is it, when a company gives a statement about the forthcoming client and doing a lottery to keep it fair (as they do understand it) ?

Well I do have my answer now ... but I felt the urge to answer your huge red font letter post, because it is simple useless. And it is important for others to see, that not always a statement should be taken for granted.

Just with the fact, that Utherverse gives a business environment to users that leads to real money income (and btw they even use that fact in marketing for clothes, decoration businesses when they advertise to get new users), it is not just simply a phrase telling like: Brians owns it, he can do what he wants.

Because in this very specific case, it is kind of marketplace, a market, a business environment. There are rules to keep it fair for everybody. General business rules.

There are far more business and market rules that apply, that you might not even be aware of it.

Of course as stated before, I do understand that curio prelook cannot be given to everybody, no doubt about it. But the way it was handled is more than just unlucky and once again it just showed, that there def is a 2 class mentality. There is no WE ARE ONE. No, there are users, business people, business people with intense relations into Utherverse, and and and.

I did not ask for special treatment, I asked for fairness and that dear Wraith, I am missing lately a lot. And a posting like yours, just thrown in the crowd, big red letter style, does not automatically turn out into an AHA effect, Hey yeah, red big letters, that guy is right.

I could argue with so much more points but I just won't do that, since it would just throw more oil in that fire and we all know, it just turns into he said, she said.

I again learned a lesson and that experience I get out of that leads me still being able to smile, because I became a little bit smarter again.

I know business is war, it always been like this and it will never change.

Happy Holidays,

N.



Originally Posted by: The_Wraith Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NICODEMUS_Y2K Go to Quoted Post
I wait for UV explanation on this. If there ever will be one which I doubt.



It kills me that people even expect an explanation from UV. *****NEWS FLASH***** It's Brian's business. He can run it the way he wants. You pay your 20 or 30 bucks a month to use the current client. AND THAT'S IT. That does not entitle you to preview the new client. That does not entitle you to inside information on what UV is planning. That does not entitle you to anything but using the current client. The amount of time you or anybody else has been in this game is really a moot point. That doesn't entitle you to any special treatment. If they decide to let somebody else in for the preview so what. It's their choice to do that.


If you search the forums you will see Wraith always uses large red font. It plays no part in what he is saying. It is easier to read for him and others so even mentioning that is ridiculous.
His answer was fact and common sense. I agree. UV does not owe you or anyone an explanation for why this one is on the list and that one isn't.
Wraith and I both were in that lottery also and neither of us were chosen. After all Wraith has done for the community you would think he would be selected if it were rigged. But he wasn't and you do not see either of us here childishly whining "unfair".
If someone did not make the list..move on..it is no big deal. This is a business and as I have said before unless someone is paying a substantial part of what it costs to run UV they have no right to partiality on any level.
A lot of us have invested rl money into uv. It was our choice and no doubt it was to enhance our own enjoyment of the world
or to increase our income in world. That still does not entitle us to special insider knowledge of what UV is doing with UV's business.
Whining about it will not change the fact someone was not chosen in the lottery.
There have been many explanations for why names appeared different in the pics than on the list, but some do not wish to hear logic.
Wraith has stood up for this community and helped more than pretty much anyone here and for you to post that smart ass response to him makes you look bad not him. We all can read the posts here and we all know who is over the top. It is not him.
I was not going to even post in this thread until I saw how you treated him.
What makes you more important than any one on that list who was chosen to go for the preview?
Some one needs to put on their big boy panties and get over them self.





I rest my case..lmao


Click to go to profile
Click to go to showroom


Click banner to go to site.
LittleJenn
#41 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 12:12:33 PM(UTC)


Rank: Senior Utherverse Member

Joined: 4/15/2010(UTC)
Posts: 741
Originally Posted by: _Cara_ Go to Quoted Post

I can't help but not respond to this ... prolly be flogged for it as well but I just don't understand where this is coming from.

First ... let me say I don't think nico was saying he was more imp .. nor I don't believe he was whining .... he was trying to point out an imbalance .... a call for fairness and equality for all .. which is what he and everyone else "thought" the lottery was ..... ... why if someone points this out do they always get crucified? ... was it the delivery?


Cara, it has to do with the intellectual dishonesty nico is displaying.

He touts his "contributions" as a reason he should be included. That's all well and good. However, he crosses the line when he claims that others were included over and above the lottery. So what? By claiming that his contributions merit his inclusion, he is in fact stating non-opposition to UV inviting people based on contribution. UV NEVER stated the lottery was the ONLY method for being included. They may very well have invited certain people, then used the lottery to include others. That is certainly their right.

Now that he wasn't hand picked or randomly picked for inclusion, he wants to claim EVERYONE should be included so it's "fair." He isn't upset that UV hand selected some, but that HE wasn't one of those hand selected. His claiming that the lottery was rigged somehow is a red herring that has nothing to do with his REAL problem which is that he thinks he's more important than others and has some right to be in the preview.
3 users thanked LittleJenn for this useful post.
__Autumn__ on 12/22/2012(UTC), _Indis_ on 12/22/2012(UTC), SaphyreRose on 12/23/2012(UTC)
_Cara_
#42 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 12:17:22 PM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/23/2008(UTC)
Posts: 3,007
Location: Canada
Originally Posted by: LittleJenn Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: _Cara_ Go to Quoted Post

I can't help but not respond to this ... prolly be flogged for it as well but I just don't understand where this is coming from.

First ... let me say I don't think nico was saying he was more imp .. nor I don't believe he was whining .... he was trying to point out an imbalance .... a call for fairness and equality for all .. which is what he and everyone else "thought" the lottery was ..... ... why if someone points this out do they always get crucified? ... was it the delivery?


Cara, it has to do with the intellectual dishonesty nico is displaying.

He touts his "contributions" as a reason he should be included. That's all well and good. However, he crosses the line when he claims that others were included over and above the lottery. So what? By claiming that his contributions merit his inclusion, he is in fact stating non-opposition to UV inviting people based on contribution. UV NEVER stated the lottery was the ONLY method for being included. They may very well have invited certain people, then used the lottery to include others. That is certainly their right.

Now that he wasn't hand picked or randomly picked for inclusion, he wants to claim EVERYONE should be included so it's "fair." He isn't upset that UV hand selected some, but that HE wasn't one of those hand selected. His claiming that the lottery was rigged somehow is a red herring that has nothing to do with his REAL problem which is that he thinks he's more important than others and has some right to be in the preview.



Ok I can see that. But I thought UV did the lottery because they wanted to be fair because of the interest ... did they state somewhere that they had a select few that would be included, not part of the lottery?

I mean if thats the case then all's well and good they did what they said they was gonna do. But I think the general feel was no one not in the lottery would be given access. (again I could be wrong I will have to go revisit the posts made about the lottery)

TRY BEFORE YOU BUY VIDEO

_Aviva_ wrote:

Either you can be part of the solution, or you can go around creating problems where they don't exist to suit your own miserable agenda.
3 users thanked _Cara_ for this useful post.
NICODEMUS_Y2K on 12/22/2012(UTC), Cougarrrr on 12/22/2012(UTC), Pluush_Puussy on 12/22/2012(UTC)
NICODEMUS_Y2K
#43 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 12:18:20 PM(UTC)


Rank: Advanced Utherverse Member

Joined: 5/11/2008(UTC)
Posts: 495
Hahaha ... LJ Smile

Always trying to put it the wrong line Wink



Originally Posted by: LittleJenn Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: _Cara_ Go to Quoted Post

I can't help but not respond to this ... prolly be flogged for it as well but I just don't understand where this is coming from.

First ... let me say I don't think nico was saying he was more imp .. nor I don't believe he was whining .... he was trying to point out an imbalance .... a call for fairness and equality for all .. which is what he and everyone else "thought" the lottery was ..... ... why if someone points this out do they always get crucified? ... was it the delivery?


Cara, it has to do with the intellectual dishonesty nico is displaying.

He touts his "contributions" as a reason he should be included. That's all well and good. However, he crosses the line when he claims that others were included over and above the lottery. So what? By claiming that his contributions merit his inclusion, he is in fact stating non-opposition to UV inviting people based on contribution. UV NEVER stated the lottery was the ONLY method for being included. They may very well have invited certain people, then used the lottery to include others. That is certainly their right.

Now that he wasn't hand picked or randomly picked for inclusion, he wants to claim EVERYONE should be included so it's "fair." He isn't upset that UV hand selected some, but that HE wasn't one of those hand selected. His claiming that the lottery was rigged somehow is a red herring that has nothing to do with his REAL problem which is that he thinks he's more important than others and has some right to be in the preview.

______________________________
"Klaatu barada nikto.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.(A. Einstein)
_Cara_
#44 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 12:21:03 PM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/23/2008(UTC)
Posts: 3,007
Location: Canada
brians post

Originally Posted by: Brian Go to Quoted Post
Hi Everyone,

We are ready to show the bare-bones of Curio, the new Utherverse Client software, to a select group of users on Dec. 21, 2012!!!

I need to stress that most of the features that will eventually be in our browser are not yet functional, so this preview is not a test as much as it is a chance for a few of our current members to play around in a beautiful new world.

As the next weeks go by, we will add more and more of the familiar functions and new features, and we will conduct more of these previews, which will quickly progress into Alpha tests, where we will be seeking real feedback from power-users; and then into Beta Testing which will expand the groups that will have access even more.

In the meantime, we are opening this preview to a handful of members! We decided that the most fair way to select users was through a random lottery, where you are able to get one entry just for being a VIP or UVIP user, and additional entries based on your activity within the community (as determined by the various rolls that you have attained).

I wish everyone luck!!!

To enter the drawing, please visit the Curio Lottery Entry Page!

Cheers and good luck,
--Brian




If he had a handful of users on the side he never mentions it ... it makes wayyy more sense to just come out n say .... on top of a select hand few .... then to have this confusion after the fact.


and I want to point out the word "fair" was first used here by Brian ..... one def of fair is ...

marked by impartiality and honesty : free from self-interest, prejudice, or favoritism <a very fair person to do business with>

TRY BEFORE YOU BUY VIDEO

_Aviva_ wrote:

Either you can be part of the solution, or you can go around creating problems where they don't exist to suit your own miserable agenda.
3 users thanked _Cara_ for this useful post.
NICODEMUS_Y2K on 12/22/2012(UTC), Cougarrrr on 12/22/2012(UTC), Pluush_Puussy on 12/22/2012(UTC)
NICODEMUS_Y2K
#45 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 12:21:44 PM(UTC)


Rank: Advanced Utherverse Member

Joined: 5/11/2008(UTC)
Posts: 495
Originally Posted by: Anna Go to Quoted Post
There were 666 entrants into the lottery. We selected 60 live.

The list of names are now available here: http://www.utherverse.com/curio/lottery/

Thanks Vie for supplying everyone with information before we could officially post the names. Very appreciated.

Happy Holidays everyone.




I just took those "60" for the ultimate ones, which is this thread here http://forums.utherverse.com/yaf_postst90534_Preview-Curio--the-New-Client---Info-inside.aspx

But hey, its all cool.

I know now where I have to put it.

N.


______________________________
"Klaatu barada nikto.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.(A. Einstein)
Caty_EdenFlower
#46 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 12:40:18 PM(UTC)


Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 5/6/2008(UTC)
Posts: 13,195
Medals:


My third named av as you see it matches my name I entered under so there ya go. I'm sorry you aint there to enjoy the load lag etc.Whistle
Love ya Caty

I am the typo Queen so deal with it.Smile

Forum Whore and all around Pest

Politics is a contact sport with no rules.GAME ON!

'second star to the right, and straight on till morning.'

1 user thanked Caty_EdenFlower for this useful post.
Daria_Gray on 1/1/2013(UTC)
Rand
#47 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 12:54:24 PM(UTC)

Rank: God Utherverse Member

Joined: 1/27/2010(UTC)
Posts: 3,766
LOL Gotta love the preview!

How are you liking it so far Brian?

Oh, and are you going to answer the question? Were the 60 people on the Lottery list the only ones other than Dev Staff who had prior access allowed in? Or did you and/or your staff make a couple of exceptions and issue a few more Special Invitations and simply forgot to mention those? Not a problem if you did that, other than that all of your staff have been saying the exact opposite.

Are you really going to leave LS flapping in the breeze when she said, and I'll quote

Originally Posted by: _LadySexy_ Go to Quoted Post
I can assure you that ONLY the members who were drawn on that list have access to the new client.


Pardon me, but I have to go put on some hip waders.

And mind you.... I have no dog in this fight. As I've already stated I didn't enter the Lottery myself under any of my accounts. A preview is just too silly for me to waste any time on frankly. And I suspected there would be some massive fallout, having been involved in several dozen software Alpha, Beta and Rollouts.

Anyway, at this point it doesn't much matter. This preview and public flogging of the same is still a massive clusterfuck from the word Go. Just one where UV Corporate is ending up with a lot of shit smeared on them for trying to hit some silly date.

RaD Fashions for Men and Women
Store Location: vww://utherverse.vww/@64021/radfashions

RaD Main Catalog

Transgender Fashions from RaD


The Learning Zone is open ... and Free! Location: vww://utherverse.vww/@64021/tlz
Now Includes Blender Tutorials!
8 users thanked Rand for this useful post.
NICODEMUS_Y2K on 12/22/2012(UTC), Cougarrrr on 12/22/2012(UTC), _Cara_ on 12/22/2012(UTC), Enia_ on 12/22/2012(UTC), mysterylilac on 12/22/2012(UTC), Godric_Bloodwyn on 12/22/2012(UTC), _Indis_ on 12/22/2012(UTC), Ho_Ping on 12/22/2012(UTC)
AYSLYNN
#48 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 1:12:01 PM(UTC)

Rank: New Utherverse Member

Joined: 4/29/2011(UTC)
Posts: 26
Medals:
Seems to me every time I read a forum there is talk of a *conspiracy* So I thought I would take a few moments to share a few thoughts.

First of all not all business owners are equal ... get over it! I have 4 businesses in rlc and I am still a very small fish in a very large pond. If Brian chooses to allow business owners who spend thousands a month on rentals and other aspects of their businesses to preview curio that is his right. People often forget that not everyone simply pays their 20 dollars a month to be here, for some people the cost is substantially higher as this is a legitimate real life business. Before we go dropping names such as *ARI* and questioning why she was there ... let me ask you this did you take the time to contact her and speak to her or simply go on a rant in the forums. There could be any number of reasons why someone was there that we are unaware of.

Also, its always easier to trash something that you don't fully understand. There are *ALWAYS* glitches in new things .. instead of complaining about it let me suggest simply taking the time to write your concerns and or questions in an intelligent manner.

And finally, keep in mind had you been the one selected for the lottery and you read someone else complaining up a storm and screaming conspiracy you would probably be on the other side of the fence defending the lottery. Did I apply for the lottery ... yes I did ... did I get in ...no I didn't.... so instead of whining about it ... I simply asked the friends I have that got in what their thoughts and opinions on it were ....

The bottom line ... before you go on a rant make sure you have all your facts straight, instead of simply dropping words like Conspiracy !
Cougarrrr
#49 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 1:22:20 PM(UTC)


Rank: Senior Utherverse Member

Joined: 2/17/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,973
Location: Somewhere between the middle and the left
Originally Posted by: AYSLYNN Go to Quoted Post
Seems to me every time I read a forum there is talk of a *conspiracy* So I thought I would take a few moments to share a few thoughts.

First of all not all business owners are equal ... get over it! I have 4 businesses in rlc and I am still a very small fish in a very large pond. If Brian chooses to allow business owners who spend thousands a month on rentals and other aspects of their businesses to preview curio that is his right. People often forget that not everyone simply pays their 20 dollars a month to be here, for some people the cost is substantially higher as this is a legitimate real life business. Before we go dropping names such as *ARI* and questioning why she was there ... let me ask you this did you take the time to contact her and speak to her or simply go on a rant in the forums. There could be any number of reasons why someone was there that we are unaware of.

Also, its always easier to trash something that you don't fully understand. There are *ALWAYS* glitches in new things .. instead of complaining about it let me suggest simply taking the time to write your concerns and or questions in an intelligent manner.

And finally, keep in mind had you been the one selected for the lottery and you read someone else complaining up a storm and screaming conspiracy you would probably be on the other side of the fence defending the lottery. Did I apply for the lottery ... yes I did ... did I get in ...no I didn't.... so instead of whining about it ... I simply asked the friends I have that got in what their thoughts and opinions on it were ....

The bottom line ... before you go on a rant make sure you have all your facts straight, instead of simply dropping words like Conspiracy !


Had it not been represented as a random drawing for all users (with extra entries for more categories), then you'd be correct. I know for a fact that there is at least one person that is shown in the chat box on screen shots who is not on the list.

I didn't get picked, and personally I don't care one way or the other. But Nico has a valid point. Why is he being flamed for it?
A REAL HERO DOESN'T WEAR A CAPE. HE WEARS DOG TAGS AND COMBAT BOOTS.
7 users thanked Cougarrrr for this useful post.
Enia_ on 12/22/2012(UTC), _Cara_ on 12/22/2012(UTC), mysterylilac on 12/22/2012(UTC), NICODEMUS_Y2K on 12/22/2012(UTC), Godric_Bloodwyn on 12/22/2012(UTC), Pluush_Puussy on 12/22/2012(UTC), lottapussygalore on 12/26/2012(UTC)
_Play_
#50 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 1:36:41 PM(UTC)


Rank: Advanced Utherverse Member

Joined: 9/26/2008(UTC)
Posts: 468
Location: Montreal,QC, Canada
Medals:
Once you've customise your avi...you can call it any name..

I've created 2 ou 3 avi...and none of them have the same name.

Curio is diffrent, you can name your avi ****cookie monster*** if you want.

Play
1 user thanked _Play_ for this useful post.
LadySexy on 12/22/2012(UTC)
Users browsing this topic
Guest
5 Pages<1234>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Clean Slate theme by Jaben Cargman (Tiny Gecko)
Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2010, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.818 seconds.
TC-IIS-5