Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Curio
HEmpsMargie_NUVD
#1 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 12:02:45 PM(UTC)

What news from the new client? It is running for some days now...Why don't we have any information???
Molly_Misty
#2 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 12:12:58 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: HEmpsMargie_NUVD Go to Quoted Post
What news from the new client? It is running for some days now...Why don't we have any information???

Is it actually running or are they just showing more footage from the new client. Not yet asked anyone what they are actually looking at. Latest rumour, sort of involves August for all of us to use it. Now where have I heard that before.
1 user thanked Molly_Misty for this useful post.
HEmpsMargie_NUVD on 1/4/2013(UTC)
Caty_EdenFlower
#3 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 1:08:42 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Nothing offical sense the preview of it and that had lots more work to go to be a fully functioning world.I was one of the folks who got a slot to enter.So look for some time laters this year for another look around when who knows.Cool
Love ya Caty

I am the typo Queen so deal with it.Smile

Forum Whore and all around Pest

Politics is a contact sport with no rules.GAME ON!

'second star to the right, and straight on till morning.'

_Tricks
#4 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 1:48:45 PM(UTC)

Medals:
The preview is no longer running, we're still hard at work expanding the feature set and building new worlds.

We'll be releasing more information as we continue development, we plan on having more previews in the future.
6 users thanked _Tricks for this useful post.
Caty_EdenFlower on 1/4/2013(UTC), DreamMakersInc on 1/4/2013(UTC), Jieling on 1/4/2013(UTC), Godric_Bloodwyn on 1/4/2013(UTC), __Autumn__ on 1/4/2013(UTC), SaphyreRose on 1/5/2013(UTC)
HEmpsMargie_NUVD
#5 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 1:50:32 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Molly_Misty Go to Quoted Post

Is it actually running or are they just showing more footage from the new client. Not yet asked anyone what they are actually looking at. Latest rumour, sort of involves August for all of us to use it. Now where have I heard that before.

Oh my God! August???
SusanSprinkles
#6 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 1:57:52 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: _Tricks Go to Quoted Post
The preview is no longer running, we're still hard at work expanding the feature set and building new worlds.

We'll be releasing more information as we continue development, we plan on having more previews in the future.

Now the question ... Will the next preview be done by lottery or open to all who wish?
The Decorator's Exchange:
URL vww://utherverse.vww/@2496/@193788
Pass the water.
1 user thanked SusanSprinkles for this useful post.
LadyDark_hC on 1/5/2013(UTC)
Julie_08
#7 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 1:59:37 PM(UTC)

Medals:

Oh my God! August???

Well August is not bad. It was suggested that it would be the end of the year. If we get access in August then it is early (or really late).
"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it." - Thomas Paine

An Example of ignorance
[img] http://www.utherverse.co...;referpage=MIAlbum.aspx [/img]

This quote may help you understand why I do not respond to your posting.
When arguing with fools, don't answer their foolish arguments, or you will become as foolish as they are.--Proverbs 26:4
Syure_AE
#8 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 3:55:22 PM(UTC)

Location: Amongst the Missing and Derranged but mostly in my own head still trying to find a way out.
Originally Posted by: Julie_08 Go to Quoted Post

Oh my God! August???

Well August is not bad. It was suggested that it would be the end of the year. If we get access in August then it is early (or really late).

My chips are on October November
1 user thanked Syure_AE for this useful post.
__Autumn__ on 1/4/2013(UTC)
DreamMakersInc
#9 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 8:28:39 PM(UTC)

Medals:
*Slowly moves her pile of chips to center of the table*
I wager the New Client will arrive when it arrives! Flapper

I would prefer the Devs took their time and did it right rather than rush-rush and leave things un-done or broken before opening the gates to allow the thundering masses to enter.
Judging by what I saw and experienced in the preview, I would say they have things well in hand in this regard.

"If he wasn't an insurgent, he sure is one now." SSG WIll James, 'The Hurt Locker'
3 users thanked DreamMakersInc for this useful post.
_Ga_Peach_ on 1/4/2013(UTC), __Autumn__ on 1/4/2013(UTC), SaphyreRose on 1/5/2013(UTC)
Syure_AE
#10 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 9:24:58 PM(UTC)

Location: Amongst the Missing and Derranged but mostly in my own head still trying to find a way out.
Originally Posted by: DreamMakersInc Go to Quoted Post

I would prefer the Devs took their time and did it right rather than rush-rush and leave things un-done or broken before opening the gates to allow the thundering masses to enter.
Judging by what I saw and experienced in the preview, I would say they have things well in hand in this regard.

*slowly* reaches....for....DMI's chips......grabs and RUNS LIKE ALL HELL!!!! Woot Woot Woot
2 users thanked Syure_AE for this useful post.
DreamMakersInc on 1/4/2013(UTC), SaphyreRose on 1/5/2013(UTC)
Xaoz
#11 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 9:34:41 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Syure_AE Go to Quoted Post

*slowly* reaches....for....DMI's chips......grabs and RUNS LIKE ALL HELL!!!! Woot Woot Woot

opens door just in time to collide with syure and have chips fly all over the place...

Please Shop responsibly and try before you buy
2 users thanked Xaoz for this useful post.
DreamMakersInc on 1/4/2013(UTC), SaphyreRose on 1/5/2013(UTC)
Syure_AE
#12 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 9:39:36 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Xaoz Go to Quoted Post

opens door just in time to collide with syure and have chips fly all over the place...

Scrambles to gather the chips tripping all over my self Grin
_Ga_Peach_
#13 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 9:41:15 PM(UTC)

Medals:

Waltzes in with my Shop-Vac, runs it over the floor, and waves on my way out. Wink

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth. --Oscar Wilde
1 user thanked _Ga_Peach_ for this useful post.
SaphyreRose on 1/5/2013(UTC)
Syure_AE
#14 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 9:48:27 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: _Ga_Peach_ Go to Quoted Post

Waltzes in with my Shop-Vac, runs it over the floor, and waves on my way out. Wink

Standing there with that monkey looking at a math problem look. Cant belive i didnt think of that d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
2 users thanked Syure_AE for this useful post.
_Ga_Peach_ on 1/4/2013(UTC), SaphyreRose on 1/5/2013(UTC)