Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
White Women / Black Men
bulmaster1
#1 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 5:05:06 PM(UTC)

So what I really want to know is how many women are secretly fantasizing to have sex with a black man? Tell us your fantasy...

How many have already fulfilled this fantasy? Tell us how it worked out, and whether you continue do it...

Would you be interested in an older, experienced black man who is in good shape and well endowed (9" and thick)to fulfill or continue your fantasy?? (We could arrange that!)

Lastly... who fantasizes more about black men... Married or single white women??

3 users thanked bulmaster1 for this useful post.
Pluush_Puussy on 2/18/2013(UTC), maryambh on 3/22/2013(UTC), AgnesSakura on 5/20/2013(UTC)
Just__Jordan
#2 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 8:35:53 PM(UTC)

Hmmm... that's interesting. Actually one of the better-written Personals that I've seen here in SD&R over the years.

That said, I can't say that I've ever "fantasized" in particular about sex with black men. I did actually date/have sex with a black man for @ 3 months a while (maybe 5 or 6 years) ago. We had a good time while it lasted! That said, I didn't/wasn't into him because he was "black" (African American)... just like I'm not into my (now) husband specifically because he's "white". I'm into a specific "type" of guy... and their race never enters into the equation in my mind. My preference is based on a set of characteristics (height, physical build, intelligence, humour and most of all capability... I like guys that are good at what they do professionally... and they know it. Like quiet confidence in their own actions).

I do wish you luck in your endeavors, though!
5 users thanked Just__Jordan for this useful post.
Pluush_Puussy on 2/18/2013(UTC), Jerlon on 2/19/2013(UTC), Jieling on 3/14/2013(UTC), maryambh on 3/22/2013(UTC), Warrior_Of_Faith on 3/30/2013(UTC)
Horrorfiend
#3 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 10:48:19 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Several years ago I dated an African-American woman. My reasoning for dating her is because she was interested in dating me. I did not date her because of her skin color but more for her personality and her interest in me as a person. We have since moved on with our lives and gone separate ways. Here on RLC I am involved with few ladies, one of which is Indian (As in from India). I have of recent taken an interest in a middle eastern lady. I like them because of their personality and they seem to enjoy my company as well. I think a couple of decades ago dating someone with a different skin color because of their skin color might have being considered an act of of rebellion against social mores, but I don't think that is the case any more, at least in most instances. I think, in America, as a society we have moved beyond that, at least hope we have.
"The best customer of American industry is the well paid worker" ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt.

“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross.”~ Sinclair Lewis, 1935.

Advice from your friendly neighborhood bat~ Trust in your senses....Get a grip...Enjoy the nightlife....Guano happens

If one comes across an ornate puzzle box, may not be a bad idea to leave it alone....

6 users thanked Horrorfiend for this useful post.
Jieling on 3/14/2013(UTC), Cristal_Rose on 3/14/2013(UTC), Pluush_Puussy on 3/14/2013(UTC), maryambh on 3/22/2013(UTC), Warrior_Of_Faith on 3/30/2013(UTC), SaphyreRose on 6/16/2013(UTC)
Hammer_of_God
#4 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 11:24:38 PM(UTC)

I've been with a few beautiful black women before, and I can totally understand why women would want to. The contrast of skin is amazingly beautiful.
3 users thanked Hammer_of_God for this useful post.
Pluush_Puussy on 3/14/2013(UTC), maryambh on 3/22/2013(UTC), SaphyreRose on 6/16/2013(UTC)
__LEVI__
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 5:48:40 PM(UTC)

Location: Between heaven and hell... ....In my own happy place
Black men also make great lovers.

Masturbation is a form of stress relief. So go fuck yourself and calm down.

Maryanne_R
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 9:49:20 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Sorry. Black guys just don't do it for me. Nothing against them personally, I'm just not attracted.
Let the porcine choral instruction continue!
--Manimal42

But if I am to be damned, let me be damned for who and what I truly am.
littlecheese
#7 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2013 5:37:26 PM(UTC)

_Tickle_
#8 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 1:50:46 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Maryanne_R Go to Quoted Post
Sorry. Black guys just don't do it for me. Nothing against them personally, I'm just not attracted.

Me either
Warrior_Of_Faith
#9 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 2:23:12 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I'm crossbred between spain, german and taino.. Yet a pecker is a pecker..
Its all about persona, honesty, loyalty, straight up no nonsense Cool
I'm color blind ThumpUp
1 user thanked Warrior_Of_Faith for this useful post.
Horrorfiend on 5/21/2013(UTC)
1O5thToJoin
#10 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2013 7:03:07 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: CW_Tickle Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Maryanne_R Go to Quoted Post

Me either

Same here at least with black women.I have just never found them attractive.
"Sex at gunpoint" ? That is politically incorrect, democraps and libers from here on out would like "sex at gunpoint" to be referred to as "democrat-foreplay". Thanks for your cooperation.

Pig_UB
#11 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 1:10:26 PM(UTC)

Location: In a Cloud Watching the Anti Clique People Claim they are not a Clique~
Medals:
Originally Posted by: Warrior_Of_Faith Go to Quoted Post
I'm crossbred between spain, german and taino.. Yet a pecker is a pecker..
Its all about persona, honesty, loyalty, straight up no nonsense Cool
I'm color blind ThumpUp

Hell yeah cock is like skittles, taste all the flavors!
Clearly on the Receipt it said Food Stamps~ | Never Give Up Ur Right to Be Offended

Don't support religion blindly remember the Catholic Sex Abuse Scandal, Jonestown and Waco & the Bakers~

Support the Liberal Agenda: See a Movie Tonight or Buy a CD!~ Go Hollywood~

Swine Design - Powered by Utherverse Closet
1 user thanked Pig_UB for this useful post.
SaphyreRose on 6/16/2013(UTC)