Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
8 Pages«<678
HOW to DESIGN CLOTHES Resource List .... Tutorials, Meshes, Templates.
xx_MARION_xx
#141 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2013 5:46:40 PM(UTC)

Does anyone know how to not have the transparent little line at the bottom of the bridalwave when doing hair ? I use photoshop and i cannot figure it out. been researching on internet but havent found a solution yet.

If anyone knows - oh i would be so happy to know how to get it right Smile

Thank you,

Marion
__marion__

Marions Designs

Mz_Mayhem_MM_SOL
#142 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2013 7:00:25 PM(UTC)

Medals:
don't cover the whole mesh ....stay 1 pixel inside the mesh line at the top ....that will cure it .....I usually stay 1 px inside the top and left side .....try that out and it should work
1 user thanked Mz_Mayhem_MM_SOL for this useful post.
xx_MARION_xx on 11/21/2013(UTC)
xx_MARION_xx
#143 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2013 7:50:30 PM(UTC)

Mayhem thank u ever so much. Can u tell me what specific mesh do u use for bridalwaves? I been tryin to use horns mesh. is that the right one to use? or should i go for something else..

THank you so much for the tip. just trying it out atm.
__marion__

Marions Designs

Rand
#144 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2013 7:29:17 AM(UTC)

There are actual veil meshes. Pretty much a square, but the mesh line do show how the veils fall. I'll attach 'em here.

The order of the attached files is the Long Veil, Medium Veil, then Short Veil.
Rand attached the following image(s):
HF_Head_BridalVeil_Long.jpg (88kb) downloaded 44 time(s).
HF_Head_BridalVeil_Medium.jpg (83kb) downloaded 49 time(s).
HF_Head_BridalVeil_Short.jpg (81kb) downloaded 34 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try and register.
Rand Has Left The Building...

...but apparently The Learning Zone and RaD Catalog get to stay open! And yes the TLZ remains Free!

2 users thanked Rand for this useful post.
Clare_HCD on 12/3/2013(UTC), VirtualEpiphany on 3/29/2014(UTC)
Xaoz
#145 Posted : Tuesday, March 04, 2014 6:09:26 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Just so they don't get lost here are the links to the five newer tutorials I made...

You Can Make this Bikini Top

Bikini Tutorial Part two

Bikini and Gown tops weren't enough you want to make panties too?

Filter Fun

How to make a belt

Please Shop responsibly and try before you buy
4 users thanked Xaoz for this useful post.
Tergiet on 3/4/2014(UTC), Riot_Designs on 8/6/2014(UTC), divingA_WnC on 3/13/2015(UTC), Annart on 11/19/2016(UTC)
DJ_AlkaHolic_FKU
#146 Posted : Thursday, May 29, 2014 9:30:39 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I am a t shirt designer outside of RLC. I am looking to bring my designs into RLC as well. Can anyone point me in the best direction as afar as a pattern and a video for creation in photoshop. ThaNK YOU
lottapussygalore
#147 Posted : Thursday, May 29, 2014 10:52:33 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: DJ_Alkaholic_KBF Go to Quoted Post
I am a t shirt designer outside of RLC. I am looking to bring my designs into RLC as well. Can anyone point me in the best direction as afar as a pattern and a video for creation in photoshop. ThaNK YOU

million youtubes,,remember you tube is your friend

as far as the mesh ,,,,,best to download it on your social center page

Clothing,,,,,My outfits,,,,,designer kit

lots of t shirts here ,,,and best of luck to you ,,,be sure to post a few after you are done ,,,Make your own logo and company designer name and then a thread here with your things ,,,, remember to go in closet to take your pics unless you use a Bot,,,takes better pics
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Rhea22
#148 Posted : Tuesday, June 03, 2014 7:48:59 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi, I really want to design clothes for rlc so i've learnt the basics but i'm having trouble when i upload them into rlc.

I use GIMP to design something on a mesh. Then view it in DAZ to see it in 3D, it looks fine. But when i upload it to rlc, the clothes are distorted and misplaced.

Any idea where i'm going wrong?
Kajun_WL
#149 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2014 10:03:08 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Rhea22 Go to Quoted Post
Hi, I really want to design clothes for rlc so i've learnt the basics but i'm having trouble when i upload them into rlc.

I use GIMP to design something on a mesh. Then view it in DAZ to see it in 3D, it looks fine. But when i upload it to rlc, the clothes are distorted and misplaced.

Any idea where i'm going wrong?

I am a noob at designing I also use Gimp. I try my outfit on in world. It's how you're loading them into the create outfit place. I had trouble with this as well. What are you trying to create? Shirt? Pants? It depends on the mesh as to what you select when creating an outfit.
DJ_AlkaHolic_FKU
#150 Posted : Wednesday, July 16, 2014 11:22:16 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: lottapussygalore Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DJ_Alkaholic_KBF Go to Quoted Post

million youtubes,,remember you tube is your friend

as far as the mesh ,,,,,best to download it on your social center page

Clothing,,,,,My outfits,,,,,designer kit

lots of t shirts here ,,,and best of luck to you ,,,be sure to post a few after you are done ,,,Make your own logo and company designer name and then a thread here with your things ,,,, remember to go in closet to take your pics unless you use a Bot,,,takes better pics

THANK YOU SO MUCH LOTTAPUSSYGALORE! It has been over a month since I posted here and forgot I did actually. I was playing with deco and got super bored so decided to play with clothing. i use illustrator in RL to create my clothing as well as photoshop to make minor adjustments but the vectors are the way to go IMO. I played and figured it out in Illustrator as well. Here are what I have made so far. DEADICATION CLOTHING Hasnt been a week yet but Deadication Clothing is in RLC. WOOT! . I do need to learn photoshop better and I appreciate the video link. I have toyed with making shorts as well. what a pain and finally made a pair of pants. I am getting some leaks in my tee shirt and have no idea how to fix this and my pants are a work in progress as well but it's all a learning experience. I hope u like what you see. I still have a few more Deadication Designs to make and then i work on my other company Anti Clothing. Mind you, all of these are my designs and have been printed on t-shirts and ran by many people in the So Cal area. unfortunatly The recession hit and I had to slow it all down. But still have not stopped designing Smile I just did this in my print shop in my garage.. fun stuff.
Fluffi_FSN_MotB
#151 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 10:11:25 PM(UTC)

Been looking everywhere for this....Bumping it!!Dancing btw...thank you Kris_157 for actually finding it
Kris_157
#152 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 10:29:03 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Loa_Fluffi_WD Go to Quoted Post
Been looking everywhere for this....Bumping it!!Dancing btw...thank you Kris_157 for actually finding it

Shhhhh my name is the kiss of death in this part of town.

Shhh Shhh Lipsrsealed
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
MaxMare_WrH
#153 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 3:39:13 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I went through this entire thread mainly out of sentiment lol, and God, it was so difficult finding UV maps, or getting information in general, I was totally on my own, with a few exceptions as in ppl willing to at least share maps..
Do you remember legacy baggy pants? there has never been a map for that, not that I know off..or for a skirt.... was just trial and error..oh yes, when we`d go crazy with combining different meshes cause we could wear quite a few attachments at the same time..I feel like we had more freedom then, artistically speaking...
Or omg yes naming lordy, UMUT; UFUT LOL...
We were so pissed off about code sharing, or stealing textures of mannequins, but fuck business was blooming for every single one of us!!!
oh boy do I wish those times are back...

Don`t get me wrong or be offended pls, but at least not everyone was a designer!
2 users thanked MaxMare_WrH for this useful post.
Tergiet on 10/27/2015(UTC), Xaoz on 10/27/2015(UTC)
Xaoz
#154 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 6:39:50 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: MaxMare_WrH Go to Quoted Post
I went through this entire thread mainly out of sentiment lol, and God, it was so difficult finding UV maps, or getting information in general, I was totally on my own, with a few exceptions as in ppl willing to at least share maps..
Do you remember legacy baggy pants? there has never been a map for that, not that I know off..or for a skirt.... was just trial and error..oh yes, when we`d go crazy with combining different meshes cause we could wear quite a few attachments at the same time..I feel like we had more freedom then, artistically speaking...
Or omg yes naming lordy, UMUT; UFUT LOL...
We were so pissed off about code sharing, or stealing textures of mannequins, but fuck business was blooming for every single one of us!!!
oh boy do I wish those times are back...

Don`t get me wrong or be offended pls, but at least not everyone was a designer!

all you ever had to do was ask me, I have all the maps for clothing (I think)

WARNING the following three UV-Maps are for LEGACY AVATARS!!!

Please Shop responsibly and try before you buy