Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Some Tips For Straight Guys In the RLC
SirGoldKnight_DK
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 08, 2011 2:37:17 PM(UTC)

Medals:
You will find (5) Types of people to have sex with, the quality and quantity seem to differ with age and genter.
(1) The Quickie (2) Mate Hunting
(3) Sensual to Erotic (4) Let's Just Be Freinds (5) No Way Any Day
(1) The Quickie (18-around 24) Really quanity over quality ! Let's just do it and have fun, but i don't want to really know you. Bye Mostly inexperienced, learning. Love to chat,dance and have alot of fun Big on flirting & teasing.
(2) Mate Hunting (25 into late 30's) Prospecting for mate. spends more time tying to find out about you and the person you are. Lots and lots of queation.
Love foreplay. Mox of romance and sex, loveto cuddle. May turn into Erotic Lusty Sex.
(3)** Erotic Sex - Why so many Bi and Lez have great sex, and why most men are missing the boat ! Besides getting into each other mentally they add other pleasure to thier senses. (A Toy) both use a dildo or vibrator while they are having sex. So that wasy they add physical pleasure. Often leads to multiple times of having sex together, in the same session. Key is Both mental, visual and physical. Erotic sex often last more than 2 hours.
(4) Let's Just Be Friends? (40+) mature lady now want more romance and less sex, no all but most. Men get either confused or frustrated at the stage. And start looking around, not for a relationship but sex (period). The main reason I believe for very high divorse rates and seperations. men land up with young women, because of a sexual need then with emotions get deeper into a realtionship with the younger woman.
(5)No Way, Any Day people affraid of sex because they got badly hurt, may be hard to ever have sex with if not impossible until they can find someone to trust or are willing to change. You push you loose Lots and lots of patience
robin_MLs_pet
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 08, 2011 3:15:41 PM(UTC)

another important tip for straight guys in RLC is most of the women are straight guys too Whistle Grin

1 user thanked robin_MLs_pet for this useful post.
Pig_UB on 10/22/2011(UTC)
Dangren
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2011 10:48:23 AM(UTC)

Location: Is wondering if Cleveland, Ms will become another Ferguson, Mo
The best and honestly only tip is never assume.

1. Just because she has a suggestive name doesn't mean she's going to give it up just because you want it.

2. Like robin says; you so sure that female you're dancing and playing all kissy neck with IS a female? Something you'll never learn from your assuming and doing nothing but squeezing your mouse.

3. There are many who do it just for the fun of it regardless of age. Maybe you're willing to tickle a certain fantasy she has. Again, something you'll never learn by assuming and doing nothing but squeezing that mouse.
In 2 words, can anyone name a Nobel Peace Prize
awardee who will leave POTUS with the Middle East
in the enormous mess it is today?

A vote for Hillary is to keep that rolling.
LadyEilowny_MM
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2011 11:07:39 AM(UTC)

Location: With my husband of course. Duh! NB: To err is human, to purr, feline - Robert Bryne
1st tip, read the person's profile.

I am married, under 30 (not for long) & do not want sex from anyone, why? I'm married duh!
My opinion is my own & as such does not reflect on anyone but me.

Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it

Pig_UB
#5 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2011 11:10:41 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: robin_MLs_pet Go to Quoted Post
another important tip for straight guys in RLC is most of the women are straight guys too Whistle Grin

I would think more gay guys~
~ Love and Kisses to All ~ * ~ Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely ~

Ride the L Train~ | I Can't Stop Launghing how Fucking Stupid this Half Wit is~ | Shill of the Curio Night~

Swine Design - Powered by Utherverse Closet
mysterylilac
#6 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2011 11:14:43 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Pig_UB Go to Quoted Post

No you are wrong .

They are straight guys which are "lez female" in profiles to contact other women more easyly.
Showroom : vww://utherverse.vww/@485593

Pig_UB
#7 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2011 11:24:06 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: mysterylilac Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Pig_UB Go to Quoted Post

No you are wrong .

They are straight guys which are "lez female" in profiles to contact other women more easyly.

Oh ~ well thats neat lol~
~ Love and Kisses to All ~ * ~ Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely ~

Ride the L Train~ | I Can't Stop Launghing how Fucking Stupid this Half Wit is~ | Shill of the Curio Night~

Swine Design - Powered by Utherverse Closet
Dangren
#8 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2011 11:43:09 AM(UTC)

Location: Is wondering if Cleveland, Ms will become another Ferguson, Mo
Originally Posted by: LadyEilowny_MM Go to Quoted Post

I am married, under 30 (not for long) & do not want sex from anyone, why? I'm married duh!

Wonderful point. But, for those married couples who see no wrong, or harm, in allowing their mate to come to places like this and play the game; saying it's based on age as opposed to desire is being blind to reality.
In 2 words, can anyone name a Nobel Peace Prize
awardee who will leave POTUS with the Middle East
in the enormous mess it is today?

A vote for Hillary is to keep that rolling.
LadyEilowny_MM
#9 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2011 11:48:42 AM(UTC)

Location: With my husband of course. Duh! NB: To err is human, to purr, feline - Robert Bryne
Originally Posted by: Dangren Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: LadyEilowny_MM Go to Quoted Post

Wonderful point. But, for those married couples who see no wrong, or harm, in allowing their mate to come to places like this and play the game; saying it's based on age as opposed to desire is being blind to reality.

Very true, there's a varitey of reasons why women won't play & yeah age is unrelative to that, heck I've seen loads of people that are older that are horny as hell LOL
My opinion is my own & as such does not reflect on anyone but me.

Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it

Lee__
#10 Posted : Saturday, October 29, 2011 1:18:35 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: SirGoldKnight_DK Go to Quoted Post
You will find (5) Types of people to have sex with, the quality and quantity seem to differ with age and genter.
(1) The Quickie (18-around 24) Really quanity over quality ! Let's just do it and have fun, but i don't want to really know you. Bye Mostly inexperienced, learning. Love to chat,dance and have alot of fun Big on flirting & teasing.
(2) Mate Hunting (25 into late 30's) Prospecting for mate. spends more time tying to find out about you and the person you are. Lots and lots of queation.
Love foreplay. Mox of romance and sex, loveto cuddle. May turn into Erotic Lusty Sex.
(3)** Erotic Sex - Why so many Bi and Lez have great sex, and why most men are missing the boat ! Besides getting into each other mentally they add other pleasure to thier senses. (A Toy) both use a dildo or vibrator while they are having sex. So that wasy they add physical pleasure. Often leads to multiple times of having sex together, in the same session. Key is Both mental, visual and physical. Erotic sex often last more than 2 hours.
(4) Let's Just Be Friends? (40+) mature lady now want more romance and less sex, no all but most. Men get either confused or frustrated at the stage. And start looking around, not for a relationship but sex (period). The main reason I believe for very high divorse rates and seperations. men land up with young women, because of a sexual need then with emotions get deeper into a realtionship with the younger woman.
(5)No Way, Any Day people affraid of sex because they got badly hurt, may be hard to ever have sex with if not impossible until they can find someone to trust or are willing to change. You push you loose Lots and lots of patience

Well now that we've defined our categories and terms, where are the tips?
I'm Lee, Lee__, LeeHere, and LeeHere Absent. Just call me Lee. And smile when you say that. (with a nod to "The Virginian" )
"I'm just kidding. It's yet another in a long series of diversions in an attempt to avoid responsibility." -Chris Knight, a "Real Genius"
http://leeherevw.blogspot.com/
http://virtualstreetcorner.yuku.com/
Jieling
#11 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2011 6:58:09 PM(UTC)

Here are some very basic tips that any guy would do well to remember, and so many seem to forget:

1) Be nice, be friendly, first impressions are important.

2) If you're in a public setting contribute to the Local Chat, it's a great no-pressure way for women to get to know you a little before hitting 'The Naughty Box' Wink

3) Try to have more conversation up your sleeve than, 'Hi ... how are you ... you're so sexy!' How many conversations have I had start that way, and then just DIE for lack of anything further to say? A couple hundred I think.

4) Avoid going straight for the real life questions, many women are put off by those and on guard coming from someone they just met. No one likes to be interrogated. You may come across as The Stalker From Hell Wink

5) Remember that just because I'm on a sex site doesn't mean I want to have sex with you. Nothing personal.

6) Try bringing some imagination and fun to the interaction. If I want a robot, I'll go back to my place and fool around with my loyal bot/poolboy 'Raoul' Wink
7) If things don't work out for whatever reason, be nice and be friendly, don't confirm all my suspicions. To paraphrase Abraham Lincoln - 'Better to be thought of as a jerk than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.'

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

1 user thanked Jieling for this useful post.
1O5thToJoin on 10/30/2011(UTC)
1O5thToJoin
#12 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2011 7:36:15 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Jieling Go to Quoted Post
Here are some very basic tips that any guy would do well to remember, and so many seem to forget:

1) Be nice, be friendly, first impressions are important.

2) If you're in a public setting contribute to the Local Chat, it's a great no-pressure way for women to get to know you a little before hitting 'The Naughty Box' Wink

3) Try to have more conversation up your sleeve than, 'Hi ... how are you ... you're so sexy!' How many conversations have I had start that way, and then just DIE for lack of anything further to say? A couple hundred I think.

4) Avoid going straight for the real life questions, many women are put off by those and on guard coming from someone they just met. No one likes to be interrogated. You may come across as The Stalker From Hell Wink

5) Remember that just because I'm on a sex site doesn't mean I want to have sex with you. Nothing personal.

6) Try bringing some imagination and fun to the interaction. If I want a robot, I'll go back to my place and fool around with my loyal bot/poolboy 'Raoul' Wink
7) If things don't work out for whatever reason, be nice and be friendly, don't confirm all my suspicions. To paraphrase Abraham Lincoln - 'Better to be thought of as a jerk than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.'

Good post Hun,although I think these basic tips could be worth following for the ladies as well.Wink

Lincoln’s war against the states, which was really his dark victory over the Constitution he was sworn to preserve.

Kris_157
#13 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2011 9:52:02 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Lee__ Go to Quoted Post

I wouldn't be so sure that the OP didn't offer what is likely the best tip possible for this thread.

Under item 3 his mention of keys being both mental, visual and physical. How often have you been with a partner who just couldn't get your motor to hum, primarily because you couldn't get into the moment? (please don't answer as a gentleman should never ask, and a lady never tells)

The sort of encouragement to actually engage oneself into a scene is something that is lacking to a great number of people, explaining that it can lead to more and better sex in U3D may just be what gets some young upstarts to break out of the button mashing and into composing truly erotic prose. Someone who could likely turn one of his category 1's into 3's.

If I were to offer additional tips not related to age/demographics of the persons profile they would be to:

1) Be aware of your surroundings.
Are you in a club named Blacks on Blonds, are you white, you're probably going to end up failing A LOT!

Use the background of the club to your advantage, the ambiance, the music, the number of people in the room will all give details, ever so subtle, to who the person on the other side of the monitor is and what they are comfortable with.

2) Be imaginative.
We are all given the ability to craft the experience we are in, in ways the simple mechanics of any computer program is unable to.

So you're in a club, someone walks in and you've started to chat her up, if it's your style, ask her to a table, woo her. Be descriptive, don't be afraid to emote, let her know your avi is taking a sip of wine, let her know you're snubbing your cigarette out in the ashtray and pause for a moment watching the thin blue smoke waft in the nearly still air of the back of the club. Let her know about how the stage lights reflect off of her dress creating a stunning bluish green halo behind her reflecting off of the smoke.

Is it cheezy yeah, no doubt about it, but it shows that you have more to offer than "fucks you hard" in the middle an a romantic tryst.

3) Be honest.
I can't stress enough how important this one is.

If you're here for sex, let it be known rather soon that you're making a move and not wanting to wright her biography. In the real world, the use of hands on strangers is taboo, and likely to get police, assault/harassment charges, and or long stays with your new best friend Big Bubba. Here, about the worst that can happy is she IGGIES you and her and her friends laugh at how small your e-penis is. You roll your savings vs embarrassment and if you fail you reroll and hope that you get a higher CHA this round.

There is no need to spend 30 hrs over a week chatting someone up if you're only trying to get their panties off.

A benefit of this is, if she knows you're just looking for sex, then she won't mind if you don't spend that 30 hours over the next week looking at wedding gowns.

4) Have fun.
This is a game, a social game, with few rules, no end state, and no way to win or lose; but a game none the less.

If you're not logging in to have fun, you're doing it wrong.
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
1 user thanked Kris_157 for this useful post.
Jieling on 10/31/2011(UTC)
Lee__
#14 Posted : Thursday, November 03, 2011 11:12:30 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Kris_157 Go to Quoted Post

I wouldn't be so sure that the OP didn't offer what is likely the best tip possible for this thread.

Under item 3 his mention of keys being both mental, visual and physical. How often have you been with a partner who just couldn't get your motor to hum, primarily because you couldn't get into the moment? (please don't answer as a gentleman should never ask, and a lady never tells)

The sort of encouragement to actually engage oneself into a scene is something that is lacking to a great number of people, explaining that it can lead to more and better sex in U3D may just be what gets some young upstarts to break out of the button mashing and into composing truly erotic prose. Someone who could likely turn one of his category 1's into 3's.

If I were to offer additional tips not related to age/demographics of the persons profile they would be to:

Are you in a club named Blacks on Blonds, are you white, you're probably going to end up failing A LOT!

Use the background of the club to your advantage, the ambiance, the music, the number of people in the room will all give details, ever so subtle, to who the person on the other side of the monitor is and what they are comfortable with.

2) Be imaginative.
We are all given the ability to craft the experience we are in, in ways the simple mechanics of any computer program is unable to.

So you're in a club, someone walks in and you've started to chat her up, if it's your style, ask her to a table, woo her. Be descriptive, don't be afraid to emote, let her know your avi is taking a sip of wine, let her know you're snubbing your cigarette out in the ashtray and pause for a moment watching the thin blue smoke waft in the nearly still air of the back of the club. Let her know about how the stage lights reflect off of her dress creating a stunning bluish green halo behind her reflecting off of the smoke.

Is it cheezy yeah, no doubt about it, but it shows that you have more to offer than "fucks you hard" in the middle an a romantic tryst.

3) Be honest.

If you're here for sex, let it be known rather soon that you're making a move and not wanting to wright her biography. In the real world, the use of hands on strangers is taboo, and likely to get police, assault/harassment charges, and or long stays with your new best friend Big Bubba. Here, about the worst that can happy is she IGGIES you and her and her friends laugh at how small your e-penis is. You roll your savings vs embarrassment and if you fail you reroll and hope that you get a higher CHA this round.

There is no need to spend 30 hrs over a week chatting someone up if you're only trying to get their panties off.

A benefit of this is, if she knows you're just looking for sex, then she won't mind if you don't spend that 30 hours over the next week looking at wedding gowns.

4) Have fun.
This is a game, a social game, with few rules, no end state, and no way to win or lose; but a game none the less.

Borrowed. Wink
I'm Lee, Lee__, LeeHere, and LeeHere Absent. Just call me Lee. And smile when you say that. (with a nod to "The Virginian" )
"I'm just kidding. It's yet another in a long series of diversions in an attempt to avoid responsibility." -Chris Knight, a "Real Genius"
Maryanne_R
#15 Posted : Friday, November 04, 2011 5:54:41 PM(UTC)

Medals:

2) Be imaginative.

3) Be honest.

4) Have fun.

Borrowed. Wink

Why am I not surprised?
Let the porcine choral instruction continue!
--Manimal42

But if I am to be damned, let me be damned for who and what I truly am.
Lee__
#16 Posted : Friday, November 04, 2011 5:56:43 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Maryanne_R Go to Quoted Post

2) Be imaginative.

3) Be honest.

4) Have fun.

Borrowed. Wink

Why am I not surprised?

I don't surprise anyone anymore. Wink
Kris_157
#17 Posted : Friday, November 04, 2011 5:57:27 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I'm still wondering where she thinks I borrowed it from Sad
EDITED BY MODERATOR wrote:
Finally, thank you ALL for all of your support. I mean that. *hands the torch to Kris*

We never believed in the same endpoint, but I think our vision of the forums is similar enough.
Lee__
#18 Posted : Friday, November 04, 2011 5:59:12 PM(UTC)

Ba dump bump.