Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
4 Pages123>»
Town Hall 2020 with Brian, August 6th, 3PM PST -edited with venue-
Kendrick
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 4:53:56 PM(UTC)


Rank: Big Meanie

Joined: 9/9/2008(UTC)
Posts: 217
Medals:
Hey everyone,

We will be hosting a Town Hall with Brian to answer general questions and concerns that anybody wishes to raise. We will be collecting topics via the form found below and on the forums and selecting key questions along with issues that are brought up from multiple members. Time permitting, we will open the floor up for moderated discussion as well.

We will try our best to answer most questions posted, however not every question might make it into this townhall meeting, we understand there is a lot of questions from the community and we will do our best to answer as many as we can.

You are welcome to submit multiple questions, however if we run short on time we will need to cover issues from as many members as possible. The first question you submit will be listed as most important, subsequent question submissions will be ranked lower. We will first try and answer as many questions as we trying to answer as many different users as we can.

You can submit your questions in this thread, or fill out a form here :

https://docs.google.com/...beDMMdhpl8Xijiw/viewform

Town hall is being held at : vww://utherverse.vww/vv_theatre_large
KendrickT

Utherverse World Operations
worldops@utherverse.com
37 users thanked Kendrick for this useful post.
NefariousNeeds_R on 7/28/2020(UTC), SaphyreRose on 7/28/2020(UTC), Sweetpea on 7/28/2020(UTC), Cassey on 7/28/2020(UTC), Monic on 7/28/2020(UTC), MrsPurrs_Suns_56 on 7/28/2020(UTC), Sunrider56 on 7/28/2020(UTC), RC_DESIGNS on 7/28/2020(UTC), Silesa on 7/28/2020(UTC), Xx_Syn_xX on 7/28/2020(UTC), Stonedwookie on 7/28/2020(UTC), Still_Lost on 7/29/2020(UTC), Cougar on 7/29/2020(UTC), A_Seddy on 7/29/2020(UTC), MarveLicious on 7/29/2020(UTC), LazTopCat on 7/29/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_dO on 7/29/2020(UTC), Chaos on 7/29/2020(UTC), Mane on 7/29/2020(UTC), Loving_INTENSE on 7/29/2020(UTC), MrStevenNorth on 7/29/2020(UTC), Mrs_Xhris_SD_1 on 7/29/2020(UTC), Rieni_CR_MHF_WCR on 7/29/2020(UTC), MR_LIX on 7/29/2020(UTC), Passing_Glances on 7/29/2020(UTC), BB_Licious on 7/29/2020(UTC), Moxxi_TBZ on 7/29/2020(UTC), ChynaBlue_Gs on 7/29/2020(UTC), Angels on 7/29/2020(UTC), Angel_DBC on 7/30/2020(UTC), DJ_PrncssPurple on 7/30/2020(UTC), Brooke_PCD on 7/30/2020(UTC), MystikMoon1 on 8/1/2020(UTC), GDS_BBYCHEL_DHUW on 8/3/2020(UTC), Randy_Rocks on 8/6/2020(UTC), Sarah_TRC on 8/6/2020(UTC), Rebel_RnS on 8/6/2020(UTC)
NefariousNeeds_R
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 5:09:12 PM(UTC)


Rank: Veteran Forum Member

Joined: 6/19/2013(UTC)
Posts: 4,529
Medals:
Originally Posted by: Kendrick Go to Quoted Post
Hey everyone,

We will be hosting a Town Hall with Brian to answer general questions and concerns that anybody wishes to raise. We will be collecting topics via the form found below and on the forums and selecting key questions along with issues that are brought up from multiple members. Time permitting, we will open the floor up for moderated discussion as well.

We will try our best to answer most questions posted, however not every question might make it into this townhall meeting, we understand there is a lot of questions from the community and we will do our best to answer as many as we can.

You are welcome to submit multiple questions, however if we run short on time we will need to cover issues from as many members as possible. The first question you submit will be listed as most important, subsequent question submissions will be ranked lower. We will first try and answer as many questions as we trying to answer as many different users as we can.

You can submit your questions in this thread, or fill out a form here :

https://docs.google.com/...beDMMdhpl8Xijiw/viewform



That is great news Kendrick Thank you.
4 users thanked NefariousNeeds_R for this useful post.
Silesa on 7/28/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_dO on 7/29/2020(UTC), Chaos on 7/29/2020(UTC), Rieni_CR_MHF_WCR on 7/29/2020(UTC)
RC_DESIGNS
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 8:35:13 PM(UTC)

Rank: Novice Forum Member

Joined: 3/18/2020(UTC)
Posts: 2
Originally Posted by: Kendrick Go to Quoted Post
Hey everyone,

We will be hosting a Town Hall with Brian to answer general questions and concerns that anybody wishes to raise. We will be collecting topics via the form found below and on the forums and selecting key questions along with issues that are brought up from multiple members. Time permitting, we will open the floor up for moderated discussion as well.

We will try our best to answer most questions posted, however not every question might make it into this town hall meeting, we understand there is a lot of questions from the community and we will do our best to answer as many as we can.

You are welcome to submit multiple questions, however, if we run short on time we will need to cover issues from as many members as possible. The first question you submit will be listed as most important, subsequent question submissions will be ranked lower. We will first try and answer as many questions as we trying to answer as many different users as we can.

You can submit your questions in this thread, or fill out a form here :

https://docs.google.com/...beDMMdhpl8Xijiw/viewform



Hi Kendrick, thank you so very much for this chance again to let Brian know what we as members of RLC like to see change to make RLC be what it was before I started. I would love to go to the (sit down with Brian). As of now, I am working on a total reconstruction of the PROPERTY CATALOG. As a decorator in RLC we would like to see the Property catalog change, like cap change, and put some of the properties from the QA region to be added to RLC'S catalog. It will be finished before the meeting on August 6th. It will be done in Google docs. How can I go to the (sit down with Brian)?
4 users thanked RC_DESIGNS for this useful post.
Silesa on 7/28/2020(UTC), Still_Lost on 7/29/2020(UTC), LazTopCat on 7/29/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_dO on 7/29/2020(UTC)
Xx_Syn_xX
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 9:04:50 PM(UTC)

Rank: Novice Forum Member

Joined: 4/26/2014(UTC)
Posts: 9
Medals:
Originally Posted by: Kendrick Go to Quoted Post
Hey everyone,

We will be hosting a Town Hall with Brian to answer general questions and concerns that anybody wishes to raise. We will be collecting topics via the form found below and on the forums and selecting key questions along with issues that are brought up from multiple members. Time permitting, we will open the floor up for moderated discussion as well.

We will try our best to answer most questions posted, however not every question might make it into this townhall meeting, we understand there is a lot of questions from the community and we will do our best to answer as many as we can.

You are welcome to submit multiple questions, however if we run short on time we will need to cover issues from as many members as possible. The first question you submit will be listed as most important, subsequent question submissions will be ranked lower. We will first try and answer as many questions as we trying to answer as many different users as we can.

You can submit your questions in this thread, or fill out a form here :

https://docs.google.com/...beDMMdhpl8Xijiw/viewform


Hello... Is it possible to use an Uther3D type system to link deco scripts in layouts to specific member and not stealable? Would love to see this feature Smile
3 users thanked Xx_Syn_xX for this useful post.
Silesa on 7/28/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_dO on 7/29/2020(UTC), SamNiceParker on 8/2/2020(UTC)
Silesa
#5 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 9:19:13 PM(UTC)


Rank: Veteran Forum Member

Joined: 6/22/2011(UTC)
Posts: 18,903
Medals:
How can I go to the (sit down with Brian)? @ RC Designs UV will set up a way cool convention type hall with live video and audio in world

@ Kendrick just a suggestion but maybe meeting minutes type notes on the first 2 smaller meetings could be published along with updates/progress on the issues/question that have been discussed.

It could help elivate any redundant issues/questions/inform people prior to the Town Hall. Some sort of summary/ progress, what UV decided on concerning issues from the prior meetings.

Might be something Pytch could help provide.

Just a suggestion IDK
Peace
CALL CONGRESS reps/senators
GET Citizens United v. FEC OVERTURNED.END CORPORATE CONTROL
https://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

DON'T PLAY THE FORUM GAME WE ARE ALL BETTER THAN THAT

SUPPORT UV ARTIST/VENDORS/ENTERTAINERS AVI IMAGE BY Mizaki_Tanaka
REGISTER TO VOTE OR CHECK IF REGISTERED @ https://www.usa.gov/election-office
9 users thanked Silesa for this useful post.
Cougar on 7/29/2020(UTC), Paul_FW on 7/29/2020(UTC), Still_Lost on 7/29/2020(UTC), LazTopCat on 7/29/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_dO on 7/29/2020(UTC), UtherAcademy on 7/29/2020(UTC), rolichan on 7/29/2020(UTC), Xx_Syn_xX on 7/29/2020(UTC), Angels on 8/6/2020(UTC)
AUSTRALIAN_GUY
#6 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2020 11:24:51 PM(UTC)

Rank: Novice Forum Member

Joined: 5/15/2010(UTC)
Posts: 13
Medals:
Would love to see if at all possible there is a way to increase the quality of the AVI's, perhaps even the ability to render a local 3D human image scan of ones own body and face that can be used in RLC.
4 users thanked AUSTRALIAN_GUY for this useful post.
Silesa on 7/28/2020(UTC), Stonedwookie on 7/29/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_dO on 7/29/2020(UTC), SamNiceParker on 8/2/2020(UTC)
Stonedwookie
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 12:01:00 AM(UTC)


Rank: Forum Regular

Joined: 8/15/2013(UTC)
Posts: 405
Location: North Korea
Medals:
Originally Posted by: AUSTRALIAN_GUY Go to Quoted Post
Would love to see if at all possible there is a way to increase the quality of the AVI's, perhaps even the ability to render a local 3D human image scan of ones own body and face that can be used in RLC.

you can buy better quality avi's but yeh its limited someone could do your body but exact dimensions wouldn't be the same its just a matter of finding a designer and providing them with shots
Cougar
#8 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 1:22:43 AM(UTC)


Rank: Forum Regular

Joined: 9/24/2011(UTC)
Posts: 492
Kendrick,

Silesa just touched on what I think is an excellent suggestion and it would certainly make me and many others (I think) happy!

Please consider a sticky that would be updated...weekly? monthly? often! List the projects that Brian and team commit to work on in the round table and then add tiny milestones!

Could be really simple, or as in-depth as you wish...

Simple --

Create a new mesh for gowns.
- laid it out
- tested it
- looked like shit trashing it
- starting over

I believe it would solve some of the complaints about lack of communication. Of course, you would have to COMMIT to a time line for updating, then keep your commitment.

~Coug
Don't shop, just adopt. Support your local animal rescue, if you can't adopt, foster, if you can't foster, give money, if you can't to afford money, give old blankets and towels! And PLEASE, ALWAYS spay or neuter your pet!!


7 users thanked Cougar for this useful post.
Sandra_SD_dO on 7/29/2020(UTC), Silesa on 7/29/2020(UTC), Mrs_Xhris_SD_1 on 7/29/2020(UTC), CandyBlueRose on 7/29/2020(UTC), DJ_REBELCOWGIRL on 7/29/2020(UTC), DJ_Brianna on 7/31/2020(UTC), Fyre on 7/31/2020(UTC)
Paul_FW
#9 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 1:43:21 AM(UTC)

Rank: Seasoned Forum Member

Joined: 9/21/2010(UTC)
Posts: 1,054
Medals:
So another form for questions and suggestions, Ok.
And that makes the "Tell Us What You Want Form" in transport that there has never been any feed back from redundant. And the point of that being replaced by another google doc submission is? why a new form?

Why A form, does it need to be so stealth, to cherry pick and hide what others are suggesting, why not just have some transparency so others can comment on suggestions, and have them as a trigger to maybe improve suggestions, if your picking from from a submission from forms, why have you not addressed any of the suggestions from the tell us what you want in the forums.

As many years of suggestions and requests have been written in forums and forms, previous statement you have read them all ! were they all totally shit, or to difficult or revealing to have to answer.
Or are the natives getting restless and another communicative session from Brian has been deemed necessary to tranquillise the people, that live in hope of all the big changes and improvements, and promises yet to come to fruition, from previous round tables and rare communications and Big Ideas and we are going to do's!

As with most other companies, that communicate with their user base, Rather than the dripping tap of after the event notifications, that supply no resolution date, why don't Utherverse just produce a forum thread as suggested before, to keep Massive 10 million users updated of up coming service removals and progress. Or simply a newsletter from Google docs Monthly! Geez cant be that hard for Brian, as he posts In Face Book With more frequency than this Forum!

I really don't understand the need for a town hall when the previous statements form Brian and the round the Virtual table have not been fully responded to or put into reality.

Tbh Im just concerned that every time information and Big News is spoken about by Brian, the population diminishes further! Much to the disappointment of many of the faithful that like myself really do want to have faith in the progress of Classic, this is not a complaint its a it is actually a reality from history unfortunately.

I know Utherverse is a Fantasy World, but it needs to provide Information and Promises that work on a system of reality. Or does holding a town hall meeting in a virtual fantasy, just make every word spoken part of a virtual fantasy, that can be dismissed at the drop of a hat.

Just a thought but as Utherverse locations are LANGUAGE FREE, I guess this has already been noticed that questions will be received and responded to In the Town Hall, in the language they are presented in, or whats the point of language free, or is it going to be an all English speaking event, to make a further mockery of another BIG IDEA with a tell us what you think of that change form in regard to Lingo Free, that was never responded to! and of course Brian's Verbal responses will you be employing Verbal translators, that will greatly reduce the amount of information, received and UM Um Um Ahh Also translated, and repeated in several UM languages, in the time allotted.
9 users thanked Paul_FW for this useful post.
The_Black_Rieder on 7/29/2020(UTC), Thana_SDB on 7/29/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_dO on 7/29/2020(UTC), NefariousNeeds_R on 7/29/2020(UTC), BettyBlue on 7/29/2020(UTC), rolichan on 7/29/2020(UTC), DJ_REBELCOWGIRL on 7/29/2020(UTC), Cougar on 7/31/2020(UTC), SamNiceParker on 8/2/2020(UTC)
The_Black_Rieder
#10 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 2:50:57 AM(UTC)


Rank: Veteran Forum Member

Joined: 9/26/2008(UTC)
Posts: 8,342
Medals:
I've never held any faith in these things. Keep topics limited, ignore what they don't want to hear or work with. Stop some people from going and only allow those who fit in with the needs and wishes of UV. Ignore all the forum content and ideas, peoples needs. OK so people don't come to the Forums, but then they don't come to these things either. Sure, make another source of news. Another one to run 6 weeks if lucky then stop updates and/or move it to a UV preferred service that next to nobody goes to and pretend it fits every ones needs. I'll once again pass and laugh it off, thanks but no thanks. Too little, too late. Suck all of the rest in instead. It's a little appeasement, that is all it is.

"Thanks to Staff and Support for leaving the single RLC Street lamp lit ALWAYS in memory of the dead, sick and in some cases brain damaged people from this community.
Everyone had a cry, even the PROTECTORS who visited"
8 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
Paul_FW on 7/29/2020(UTC), Thana_SDB on 7/29/2020(UTC), Still_Lost on 7/29/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_dO on 7/29/2020(UTC), rolichan on 7/29/2020(UTC), CandyBlueRose on 7/29/2020(UTC), Cougar on 7/31/2020(UTC), DJ_Brianna on 7/31/2020(UTC)
Paul_FW
#11 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 2:59:55 AM(UTC)

Rank: Seasoned Forum Member

Joined: 9/21/2010(UTC)
Posts: 1,054
Medals:
Well I suppose they are trying,, I mean Kendrip actually informed us of a Happening, before it happened and not after.
But yea I think the form thing is so they can secretly answer the questions they prepare for themselves to answer, Bit like Prime Ministers Question Time, that,s a staged Comedy show as well.

How do you translate a shit load of repeated UMMMM Ummms oh yea everyone understands UMMM lmfao


EDIT,, I hope Brian does not repeat the last town hall communication of If you don't like it Fuck off to another Virtual world", as that probably one of the main reasons the population is so fucked now !
5 users thanked Paul_FW for this useful post.
Thana_SDB on 7/29/2020(UTC), Still_Lost on 7/29/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_dO on 7/29/2020(UTC), BettyBlue on 7/29/2020(UTC), rolichan on 7/29/2020(UTC)
Thana_SDB
#12 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 3:13:34 AM(UTC)


Rank: Forum Regular

Joined: 12/20/2013(UTC)
Posts: 135
Medals:
Originally Posted by: The_Black_Rieder Go to Quoted Post
I've never held any faith in these things. Keep topics limited, ignore what they don't want to hear or work with. Stop some people from going and only allow those who fit in with the needs and wishes of UV. Ignore all the forum content and ideas, peoples needs. OK so people don't come to the Forums, but then they don't come to these things either. Sure, make another source of news. Another one to run 6 weeks if lucky then stop updates and/or move it to a UV preferred service that next to nobody goes to and pretend it fits every ones needs. I'll once again pass and laugh it off, thanks but no thanks. Too little, too late. Suck all of the rest in instead. It's a little appeasement, that is all it is.
Yeah that totally true, nothing will come from it, as always....
But i keep my hopes up lol
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
5 users thanked Thana_SDB for this useful post.
Still_Lost on 7/29/2020(UTC), BettyBlue on 7/29/2020(UTC), Paul_FW on 7/29/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_dO on 7/30/2020(UTC), SamNiceParker on 8/2/2020(UTC)
Blue_Eye_Design
#13 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 5:06:59 AM(UTC)

Rank: Novice Forum Member

Joined: 3/17/2016(UTC)
Posts: 2
Medals:
I have submitted many ideas but never really get direct feedback, so my suggestion is a database of these ideas with comments for us all to see.

eg. Idea 1 Description.......
Then Dev team add Build Difficulty and Cost
Marketing/Insight team adds customer impact ie will it benefit some or all customers.
Then every idea is given a gold silver or bronze, even allow users to vote which one they would like to see.

If i know my great idea will cost a lot be really difficult and benefit only me i will move on and think of something else.
3 users thanked Blue_Eye_Design for this useful post.
Still_Lost on 7/29/2020(UTC), Silesa on 7/29/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_dO on 7/30/2020(UTC)
NefariousNeeds_R
#14 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 6:20:17 AM(UTC)


Rank: Veteran Forum Member

Joined: 6/19/2013(UTC)
Posts: 4,529
Medals:
I filled out the google doc, as I did the "Tell Us What You Want Form"Paul is correct why so many forms to fill out I think at this point if Brian and UV don't have a clear idea of what people want from this platform they never will.


After this town hall meeting, what is the goal here the community has been in the dark this far, will it be another year before a response from UV after this meeting,you gather people in a room and take question from them that have already been asked.

Takedown notes and suggestion after that this is where you fill in the blanks and take action,I can't believe it has took this long for something to happen in this game,that tells us what your form has been up for a very long time,now we have to fill out another form asking the same thing lol.

What have you done with the previous forms I don't think you are going to see anything new in the new form you want filled out .but this is what happens when you take things for granted like the loyalty of your users.

It should not be another year of nothing from UV,if you want language free zones install a universal translator into the program that would be a great start.
5 users thanked NefariousNeeds_R for this useful post.
Paul_FW on 7/29/2020(UTC), rolichan on 7/29/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_dO on 7/30/2020(UTC), Cougar on 7/31/2020(UTC), SamNiceParker on 8/2/2020(UTC)
PREZ_WUMPS_GJMC
#15 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 6:29:28 AM(UTC)


Rank: Seasoned Forum Member

Joined: 8/23/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,953
Location: MADCHESTER UK
Medals:
oh so we might finally get told some bull crap about what's going on with utherbucket and if this extended matinance will last into the next millennium Rolleyes i wont hold my breath wating for a definitive answer Brick wall
6 users thanked PREZ_WUMPS_GJMC for this useful post.
NefariousNeeds_R on 7/29/2020(UTC), Paul_FW on 7/29/2020(UTC), The_Black_Rieder on 7/29/2020(UTC), BettyBlue on 7/29/2020(UTC), CandyBlueRose on 7/29/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_dO on 7/30/2020(UTC)
BettyBlue
#16 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 8:26:38 AM(UTC)


Rank: Forum Regular

Joined: 7/2/2014(UTC)
Posts: 319
Medals:
I asked for some new designers mesh and I remember it was mesh for A dress -we never got it.

We beg Brian on the forum for years to solve Top 20 - we never got it.

I was at Round Table and I asked only one question, I've got an answer, but again - not solved.

New form again? Is it some joke?

What about form "Do we trust Brian and staff?"
By TOS, I have 2 (TWO) more chances before you ban me!
4 users thanked BettyBlue for this useful post.
Paul_FW on 7/29/2020(UTC), Cougar on 7/31/2020(UTC), SamNiceParker on 8/2/2020(UTC), Livvy_xxx on 8/7/2020(UTC)
Silesa
#17 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 9:18:43 AM(UTC)


Rank: Veteran Forum Member

Joined: 6/22/2011(UTC)
Posts: 18,903
Medals:
Originally Posted by: Blue_Eye_Design Go to Quoted Post
I have submitted many ideas but never really get direct feedback, so my suggestion is a database of these ideas with comments for us all to see.

eg. Idea 1 Description.......
Then Dev team add Build Difficulty and Cost
Marketing/Insight team adds customer impact ie will it benefit some or all customers.
Then every idea is given a gold silver or bronze, even allow users to vote which one they would like to see.

If i know my great idea will cost a lot be really difficult and benefit only me i will move on and think of something else.


Seems to me Blue_Eye you have a good perspective and perhaps a good appreciation for all the things that CONSISTENTLY do work well in RLC.

Just to let you know your suggestion may have more perspective than you are aware of, possibly fessible to do also.

From the brief time i worked as a volunteer on a project with UV, they were real sticklers on project management software, filling in forms, bug reports, etc.

Good chance the data from these and prior sugestion forms we fill out, plus the data from their project manager software can generate the type of summarized public report you are suggesting.

Thanks again Blue_Eye don't be a stranger in the forum, contributions as yours definately will help keep things growing here.

i hope you filled in the form with your suggestion. Smile

Peace
CALL CONGRESS reps/senators
GET Citizens United v. FEC OVERTURNED.END CORPORATE CONTROL
https://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

DON'T PLAY THE FORUM GAME WE ARE ALL BETTER THAN THAT

SUPPORT UV ARTIST/VENDORS/ENTERTAINERS AVI IMAGE BY Mizaki_Tanaka
REGISTER TO VOTE OR CHECK IF REGISTERED @ https://www.usa.gov/election-office
Crow_825_DMC
#18 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 9:24:39 AM(UTC)


Rank: Novice Forum Member

Joined: 10/26/2013(UTC)
Posts: 8
Medals:
So I've been on rlc for 7 years. Not as long as some of the other rlc customers here but I'm not exactly a newbie either. However, I will say that I'm relatively new to exploring the forums and posting comments. Having said that here's my own 2 cents on this for what its worth. Brian, instead of having yet another "Tell us how to improve rlc" group therapy session, why don't you just fix the things people have already been talking about for years? You already have enough information to make things better, you've just chosen to ignore it. Why waste our time with asking us the same questions to get the same answers all over again?

As for my own concern...every site that functions like rlc has scheduled maintenance times to fix bugs in the system. Except rlc. Instead we get server crashes and mass boots on a regular basis. We all pay for our time on rlc, and I think we all know the score on scheduled maintenance to fix sites. But paying rolls royce prices to get a volkswagon performance is getting a little old.

To everyone else here thanks for listening.
8 users thanked Crow_825_DMC for this useful post.
Celendra on 7/29/2020(UTC), NefariousNeeds_R on 7/29/2020(UTC), rolichan on 7/29/2020(UTC), Paul_FW on 7/29/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_dO on 7/30/2020(UTC), Cougar on 7/31/2020(UTC), DJ_Brianna on 7/31/2020(UTC), Livvy_xxx on 8/7/2020(UTC)
Celendra
#19 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 9:25:32 AM(UTC)

Rank: Forum Regular

Joined: 5/12/2013(UTC)
Posts: 250
Medals:
While I appreciate the effort being taken to have a Town Hall meeting, I would like to know what (if anything) is being done about the issues, questions, requests, demands and suggestions many of us have been making over the last several years.

At this point after so much discussion about it from your user community very little should really be a surprise to you at UV management anymore.

The communication seems fairly one-directional at this point. I have a pretty busy real life and while it is nice being listened to, if nothing ever gets acted on it is a waste of time and I just won't bother.

Cel



8 users thanked Celendra for this useful post.
NefariousNeeds_R on 7/29/2020(UTC), Serynna on 7/29/2020(UTC), Mrs_Xhris_SD_1 on 7/29/2020(UTC), CandyBlueRose on 7/29/2020(UTC), Paul_FW on 7/29/2020(UTC), Sandra_SD_dO on 7/30/2020(UTC), Cougar on 7/31/2020(UTC), The_Black_Rieder on 8/8/2020(UTC)
Sunrider56
#20 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 10:56:23 AM(UTC)

Rank: Rising Forum Member

Joined: 5/5/2008(UTC)
Posts: 87
Medals:
I didn't see any mention of this in the threads and if I missed it I'll take the hit for not reading more thoroughly. Question: Is this round table going to employ a similar in World format where some participants are given a URL to port to, to participate day of? If so is there a submission form to fill out to request attendance? If not, then is there an audio link I've missed? I'm just used to the previous round table formats and I've yet to see how this one is going to take place. Again, if I missed something here I'll be glad to have it pointed out to me.
2 users thanked Sunrider56 for this useful post.
Sandra_SD_dO on 7/30/2020(UTC), DJ_Brianna on 7/31/2020(UTC)
Users browsing this topic
Guest
4 Pages123>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Clean Slate theme by Jaben Cargman (Tiny Gecko)
Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2010, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 1.841 seconds.
TC-IIS-2
3.228.11.9