Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
8 Pages<12345>»
HOW to DESIGN CLOTHES Resource List .... Tutorials, Meshes, Templates.
Sweet_B
#41 Posted : Wednesday, December 09, 2009 10:26:50 PM(UTC)

kelstan wrote:
may day may day may day... seems like the links to SweetB's shoe templates thread doesn't work anymore... tried several topics where it was linked, one is broken, the other leads to her forum profile...

I did browse the only 8 remaining pages of the textures section, and I didn't find it... anyone see it somewhere
(btw RLC guys, if it's gone i'll have to hate you one more century... Tongue )

thank goodness for bookmarks Wink
http://www.utherverse.co...aspx?g=posts&t=44487
bi_bi_love
#42 Posted : Monday, January 04, 2010 1:19:27 AM(UTC)

Location: FBOTA V6.66 - Please feel free to bypass my posts, I tend to ramble ;)
Some of the newer meshes inclucing gowns, earings and some hair.
Originally posted by Xaoz

http://www.virtual-vanco...aspx?g=posts&t=45165

Qbag or cnenabvq
Vg vf nobhg lbh
1 user thanked bi_bi_love for this useful post.
EvokingObscurity on 5/3/2013(UTC)
Lily_BloodRose
#43 Posted : Tuesday, March 16, 2010 9:14:31 AM(UTC)

Medals:
This thread has been a lot of help to new designers like me. Thank you all so much for your help and advice. Smile

Kallista

Ginni_V_P_AS
#44 Posted : Wednesday, April 07, 2010 1:54:46 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Okay, I have recently started in Utherverse and have found it impossible to get clothing. I do not want to make clothing. I have only begun playing and have a total of 53 Rays. I just want more than the general VIP stuff. I met a friend that was guiding me but was unable to send me any files because my profile shows as locked. It is unlocked but nothing works and I can't get any help from tech support. I have had the game for almost 3 weeks and am totally going nuts over this issue. UtherCloset won't download and if I download it from the website it asks for registration info that I don't have because I never downloaded UtherCloset in game. I have tried uninstalling the UtherCloset update, uninstalling Utherverse, it is almost turning into a JOB. I just want to play and do not have unlimited time in game b/c real life keeps pressing on me.

Anyone have a suggestion?
bi_bi_love
#45 Posted : Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:00:11 PM(UTC)

Location: FBOTA V6.66 - Please feel free to bypass my posts, I tend to ramble ;)
Lady_AthienaHybr
#46 Posted : Thursday, August 05, 2010 1:16:10 AM(UTC)

Medals:
hello . I have been trying for the last two months to make my own clothes and tattoos, but I can't make heads or tails out of making them, please can someone give me a step by stap pics setup of how to make them? I dont know how to make layers or add layers to other layers.. lol I guess you could call me a complete blonde at this, but it really is upseting me that I can't figure this out. Cry
Caraliscious
#47 Posted : Saturday, August 14, 2010 10:57:08 PM(UTC)

goto sexy's mall to register for UtherCoset .. there are TONS of free awesome clothes in UC as well as UVD
Cara has closed her design shop

_Aviva_ wrote:

Either you can be part of the solution, or you can go around creating problems where they don't exist to suit your own miserable agenda.
Prs_Adriana_SKVD
#48 Posted : Sunday, August 29, 2010 10:48:15 PM(UTC)

Medals:

Hi all,

I am trying to make my own clothes and succeeding (to a certain extent Tongue ) but the thing I am struggling with most is making creases in my clothing, to make them look more realistic. I remember seeing a tutorial by someone but now I can't find it Cry. Could someone please post the link to the tutorial again? Pray

Thank you
DropsofHeaven
#49 Posted : Monday, August 30, 2010 3:29:47 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi All

Right im getting frustrated LOL it says on the support page that you have a section called my textures under your name on your profile so you can upload your own and i cant find it Sad support were next to useless can someone tell me where it is please thanks

H x
Kyra_VA
#50 Posted : Monday, August 30, 2010 4:11:36 PM(UTC)

http://www.uvdeviant.com/

There are lots of free and purchase wear clothing on UVD. Once you find something you like, you add it to your avatar by your profile, edit avatar. If you need more help, I'll be online tomorrow, catch me in world or send me a message and Ill help ya get it sorted out.
Jarvis
#51 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2010 1:00:16 PM(UTC)

Medals:
woot I see it now cara. Smile

Not that I need them, but more for the benefit of others.

Even I get messages here on my inbox asking me for them. Thanks so much.
Remember this??

Mayhem United Designs: Clothing and Skins may be purchased using UV Closet

Ms_Tigresss_SUN
#52 Posted : Wednesday, November 10, 2010 5:49:11 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Terg's collection of hair meshes is

RIGHT HERE

...Also, how did I manage to post 500 times? Shut up already, Tigs, ffs!

Ms_Tigresss_SUN
#53 Posted : Saturday, November 27, 2010 6:37:19 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Can someone link the new meshes to this thread purdy please? I keep losing the link.
...Also, how did I manage to post 500 times? Shut up already, Tigs, ffs!

Rand
#54 Posted : Saturday, November 27, 2010 5:54:23 PM(UTC)

That's probably because it's a Sticky thread. I often blow right past those as well. Grin

Anyway here is the designer pack thread that contains the new meshes and such.

*edited to update link to new thread
Rand Has Left The Building...

...but apparently The Learning Zone and RaD Catalog get to stay open! And yes the TLZ remains Free!

1 user thanked Rand for this useful post.
Cpt_Drgnfire_HOA
#55 Posted : Tuesday, November 30, 2010 1:01:35 AM(UTC)

Medals:
The tut was great, I have the design... Now then, and sorry for being noob at this, but, 3 questions..

A. How should the PNG be named
B. How do I get it into utherverse
C. Clothing codes how are they done/created.. << This one might actually be answered in question B.

Again I'm sorry for being noob at this, But I just want to contribute my part as a designer Smile

Thanks eitherway

Dragonfire13

bi_bi_love
#56 Posted : Tuesday, December 07, 2010 8:12:13 PM(UTC)

More hair meshes YAY Please sticky by Tergiet

Wink

Qbag or cnenabvq
Vg vf nobhg lbh
bi_bi_love
#57 Posted : Tuesday, December 07, 2010 8:25:32 PM(UTC)

dragonfire13 wrote:
The tut was great, I have the design... Now then, and sorry for being noob at this, but, 3 questions..

A. How should the PNG be named
B. How do I get it into utherverse
C. Clothing codes how are they done/created.. << This one might actually be answered in question B.

Again I'm sorry for being noob at this, But I just want to contribute my part as a designer Smile

Thanks eitherway

Dragonfire13

A - Depends on the item and the interface. In UVD (see B), a female T-Shirt would be UFUT_[your designer tag]_[item name].png. I think UVD have details about this on their site and there have been posts about it on the forum. UC don't need to be so specific, see C.

B - 1st step is to get an account with UVD, anyone can and I assume they have clear instructions on how to upload to them. Once you have a little portfolio, you can apply to UC (if/when apps are open again).

C - Not the answer to B the answer A/B (ish). There is no such thing as clothing codes....#waits for the barrage#...the codes are filenames. Back in the day...#leans on zimmer#...it would be the file name created in A. Now they are generated by UVD and UC.
UVD generates their file names when someone purchases/grabs something. This is tied into the MemberID and I believe they are working on a secure method of this.
UC generates the file names for the item, but they are locked in place by UC so the designers/customers need never worry too much about that.

There is more info in this thread and forum go searching Smile

good luck.

Qbag or cnenabvq
Vg vf nobhg lbh
Tergiet
#58 Posted : Wednesday, December 08, 2010 5:46:57 AM(UTC)

Medals:

Thanks bibi Hugs

1 user thanked Tergiet for this useful post.
Shedrian_Omega
#59 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 2:02:57 AM(UTC)

Hey, Everyone!

I've got quite a delicate question... Well, I design a skin for my own avatary, and I have a problem... It may sound funny but, ok, how do I apply genitals - pussy actually - to HFCL*.jpg file.
There is HumanFemale genitals on that texture map, but they are shown white (no texture) in RLC.

What did I do wrong??

Thanx for any help!

Shedrian.
bi_bi_love
#60 Posted : Thursday, December 16, 2010 2:17:08 AM(UTC)

Shedrian_Omega wrote:
Hey, Everyone!

I've got quite a delicate question... Well, I design a skin for my own avatary, and I have a problem... It may sound funny but, ok, how do I apply genitals - pussy actually - to HFCL*.jpg file.
There is HumanFemale genitals on that texture map, but they are shown white (no texture) in RLC.

What did I do wrong??

Thanx for any help!

Shedrian.

H - basic, not human Smile so really all custom stuff should be U, but I don't think it's the end of the world.
F - Female
C - Caucasian
P - Privates

This MUST match your leg file (with the exception of P) exactly, extensions, case everything.

Leg file - UFUL_tag_filename.jpg
Privates - UFUP_tage_filename.jpg

For me this would be something like
UFUL_bbl_skin.jpg
UFUP_bbl_skin.jpg

Qbag or cnenabvq
Vg vf nobhg lbh