Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
5 Pages<1234>»
WG: HOW TO & Rules - Updated!
Julea_Dream
#21 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 6:15:47 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: angelicmiss Go to Quoted Post
How do I get a WG badge? I've done what it says in the info pack but I'm not sure how to move forward.

If you've got "I am an erotic services provider" checked in your settings, all you need to do is to turn the badge on from your home page. From there, you can, if you choose, list in the Directory or become a Verified WG - but those options are your choice entirely.

Smile
Featured Working Girl of the Month - September 2013, May 2015

Lack of knowledge is both understandable and acceptable; there is no excuse for ignorance

Have a real nice day, and (mis)behave yourself!
2 users thanked Julea_Dream for this useful post.
SaphyreRose on 11/22/2012(UTC), vektor_mixail on 1/5/2016(UTC)
SaphyreRose
#22 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 6:37:47 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello angel - you have mail - : )

R
To bring your relationshipto the forums? Go ahead skip along behind a Roman soldier to the Arena; tie on your neck a steak & lay next to starving lion! Better luck!~SR There is no marvel in a woman learning to speak, but there would be in teaching her to hold her tongue~ER I won because I actually made a float - and didn't leave it as a truck.
1 user thanked SaphyreRose for this useful post.
vektor_mixail on 1/5/2016(UTC)
Demena
#23 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 8:13:32 AM(UTC)

redlight brothel in the directory is also a free place open to working girls and guys. Dancing stage and many sexable areas and rooms.

vww://utherverse.vww/@100185/partyplace
5 users thanked Demena for this useful post.
Pluush_Puussy on 12/24/2012(UTC), SaphyreRose on 12/24/2012(UTC), maxine__ on 12/24/2012(UTC), Julea_Dream on 12/24/2012(UTC), vektor_mixail on 1/5/2016(UTC)
ELD_KATIE_HOTPHX
#24 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 8:52:03 AM(UTC)

Medals:
hello ,

i'm trying to validate my WG account : i'm vip ; i subscribed for a payment plan , but when i'm asking wg@utherverse.com a word to take a pic with my face and id , i have no answer ....

can you help ?
Thx .
1 user thanked ELD_KATIE_HOTPHX for this useful post.
SaphyreRose
#25 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 9:32:38 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi there,

You will need to contact wg@utherverse.com to get the verification process completed.

When you are addressing them, please make sure that you put into your subject line, a very specific title.

For example. "I am needing the word for Verifying my pictures in WG directory profile" or something to that effect instead of just a generic title like "need help".

This way there are less chances of the email going to a spam folder, also in addition, please write again and note in a polite way it is your 2nd request.

It does take a few days sometimes, and remember that Utherverse WG management staff are no tin during weekends, the hours of their operation are Monday - Friday 10am to 6pm Pacific time.

Hope this helps, welcome to the community!

Also there are some helpful tips about validating wg profile in the WG Managment staffs wg faqs which you can find by clicking below:

WG faq
To bring your relationshipto the forums? Go ahead skip along behind a Roman soldier to the Arena; tie on your neck a steak & lay next to starving lion! Better luck!~SR There is no marvel in a woman learning to speak, but there would be in teaching her to hold her tongue~ER I won because I actually made a float - and didn't leave it as a truck.
tiffyspice
#26 Posted : Sunday, April 07, 2013 1:42:45 PM(UTC)

how,do,i,become,a,working,girl?,how,do,I,get,clients?
do,i,approach,the,guys?,how,much,do,i,charge,them?
will,i,be,placed,on,social,media,sites?,if,i'm,a,working,girl?
1 user thanked tiffyspice for this useful post.
SaphyreRose
#27 Posted : Sunday, April 07, 2013 4:49:14 PM(UTC)

Medals:

Tiff, the first thing you need to do if you are interested in becoming a WG, is to upgrade to VIP status.

After that you can get a badge in your settings, under general; however in order to do any WG work, you must be VIP.

You have a profile on this social media site, also in conjunction on the sites who have worlds connected to here, examle Rude World and Virtual Vancouver.

If you want more exposure, you can list in the WG directory. There is also a host of information listed here in the forums.

Also, I have sent you an email with some more info.

Smile

R
_Gabe_Drew_
#28 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2013 2:46:45 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello all,

I Hope I will not offend anyone if I say I play with the idea of becomming working guy. I would like to meet some of you to talk about that and get some advice.

I thank you all.

Gabe
1 user thanked _Gabe_Drew_ for this useful post.
SaphyreRose
#29 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 7:02:22 PM(UTC)

Medals:

Hi Gabe!

You have mail on your social center profile !

Smile

Voluptalady
#30 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2013 2:15:10 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Quote:
VALIDATING YOUR WG ACCOUNT:

First: go to http://wg.redlightcenter.com/Home.aspx and click on "Get Listed". Then sign up for your account on the WG Directory.

Am I being blind, because when I go to this link I can't see "Get Listed" anywhere Sad
Sua cuique voluptas
1 user thanked Voluptalady for this useful post.
SaphyreRose
#31 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2013 3:37:46 AM(UTC)

Medals:

Hi Voluptalady

The link you posted takes you to the home page of the WG directory.

After clicking on either guys or girls side, you will see either a *WG login* or *Become a WG* tab, that is where you would start to *create your ad*.

That can be found here at this link, to start your WG directory ad.

http://wb.redlightcenter...center.com%2fbecome.aspx

Welcome to the community and you have mail!

R
MissMaryJay_GJMC
#32 Posted : Saturday, July 06, 2013 5:44:06 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Thank you all good to know Smile
1 user thanked MissMaryJay_GJMC for this useful post.
Veronica_Hunter
#33 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2013 3:25:46 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Smile I am a new WG trying to validate my account. I sent a picture of my ID but haven't heard anything back yet. Where can I go to see if it was received or go onto the next step?

Thank you!!
1 user thanked Veronica_Hunter for this useful post.
SaphyreRose
#34 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2013 5:18:14 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Veronica_Hunter Go to Quoted Post
Smile I am a new WG trying to validate my account. I sent a picture of my ID but haven't heard anything back yet. Where can I go to see if it was received or go onto the next step?

Thank you!!

Hi Veronica, when validating your account, you will send the info to wg@utherverse.com from your email you use to sign into RLC or Utherverse. So that is the email you'd need to check. You'd need to check your email.

I've sent you an add request, as well as, an email to your social center profile Smile

R
Ms_Heather
#35 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2013 3:51:27 PM(UTC)

I had this issue too, but I jsut resent the same email and then got a rply to that one almost immediately, I think sometimes they slip threw the cracks!

2 users thanked Ms_Heather for this useful post.
_Allessandra_ on 9/21/2013(UTC), vektor_mixail on 1/5/2016(UTC)
SaphyreRose
#36 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2013 7:48:43 PM(UTC)

Medals:

Always best to be specific in the subject line when sending any email to UV staff. For instance - about verifying profile, Subj: Verifying inquiry for JaneWG profile ID 9838181 or Subj: 2nd request for WG verification. And yes, always check the spam folder. Some email services are finicky with receiving email from UV, and some take longer than others. I always make sure to add responding department or name of UV staff, and email addys in my *contacts* in my email provider, so those are first noted when I do check email.

Happy WG- ing!

R
3 users thanked SaphyreRose for this useful post.
CLAIRE_DAMACK on 7/17/2013(UTC), _Allessandra_ on 9/21/2013(UTC), vektor_mixail on 1/5/2016(UTC)
Slutty_Sabrina
#37 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2013 7:36:17 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I can't seem to be able to get my badge working? I've done the teo settings but the badge does not seem to have appeared above my avatar, any help would be greatly appreciated Smile
1 user thanked Slutty_Sabrina for this useful post.
SaphyreRose
#38 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2013 8:56:01 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Mistress_B Go to Quoted Post
I can't seem to be able to get my badge working? I've done the teo settings but the badge does not seem to have appeared above my avatar, any help would be greatly appreciated Smile

Getting your WG badge:

On your home Page of your profile, look for and click the settings tab,

Then under setting tab in first section click (check) the

I am an Erotic Services Provider (gives you a badge you can use online in RLC)

Once you have your badge set, after this you will see your badge on your home page - read more below -

Where is your badge, and how to turn "on" and "off"?

On your home page, on right side down in the middle under "My Badges" there you will see WG Badge. Click it (There will be a 'red circle' next to the WG Badge when it iis on in world) To see if you have it on in world, click your friends icon (couple in the upper right side circle) and you will see in red Working Guy, Working Girl, Verified WG, whichever pertains to your specific badge).

To turn off your badge, go to your home page, and under badges click the red circle next to WG badge off, same to turn it back on.
Slutty_Sabrina
#39 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2013 4:23:52 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: XXX_Untamed_XXX Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Sweettreat2012 Go to Quoted Post
Hi, should I be able to see my WG badge over my head in the world? THANKS

Of you go to your in world settings by clicking on the arrow pointing down and select settings it will bring up a window. On the right side...... 10th selection is Show Your Own Name. Make sure this box is checked. That will allow you to see your own name in world as well as your badge. If you can not see your badge Double check your Social Center page to be sure that you have it selected as being on

Hello does this mean other people can see your real life name? Undecided or do they just get to see the badge?
2 users thanked Slutty_Sabrina for this useful post.
pinkangels on 7/27/2014(UTC), vektor_mixail on 1/5/2016(UTC)
Slutty_Sabrina
#40 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2013 4:25:45 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Mistress_B Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: XXX_Untamed_XXX Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Sweettreat2012 Go to Quoted Post
Hi, should I be able to see my WG badge over my head in the world? THANKS

Of you go to your in world settings by clicking on the arrow pointing down and select settings it will bring up a window. On the right side...... 10th selection is Show Your Own Name. Make sure this box is checked. That will allow you to see your own name in world as well as your badge. If you can not see your badge Double check your Social Center page to be sure that you have it selected as being on

Hello does this mean other people can see your real life name? Undecided or do they just get to see the badge?

Badge is on, show my own name is on, checked the working girl box and still no badge is showing over my avatar!!?? x