Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Working Boys and Girls review
bike
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2007 6:39:43 AM(UTC)

Well here goes my first post and the first review and is as told to me by my friend who wishes to remain anonymous.

Working Girl: KicsiPina � � � � � � � Score 7 � � � � � �Service Relexaed and unhurried

Kicsi is very descriptive and original and manages to synchronise her avatars moves with the description giving a very realistic experience. Her opening moves are original and she gradually moves on to her speciality, fella's if you make it past this point then your in for a wild ride �Wink

Kicsi is a little more expensive than your average girl but worth every penny and i hear she services girls as well. So i hope to add my experiences real soon

KicsiPina
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2007 7:09:14 AM(UTC)

[quote author=bike link=1186925983/0#0 date=1186925983]Well here goes my first post and the first review and is as told to me by my friend who wishes to remain anonymous.

Working Girl: KicsiPina               Score 7            Service Relexaed and unhurried

Kicsi is very descriptive and original and manages to synchronise her avatars moves with the description giving a very realistic experience. Her opening moves are original and she gradually moves on to her speciality, fella's if you make it past this point then your in for a wild ride  Wink

Kicsi is a little more expensive than your average girl but worth every penny and i hear she services girls as well. So i hope to add my experiences real soon
[/quote]

Must admit, I am torn.  On one hand, a 7 out of 10 seems like I need to work on it better.  On the other hand, sounds like he really enjoyed himself, and he said I was worth it. Smile  AND...  I think I am now the first hooker to be reviewed?  That is a special honor. Smile

Kicsi
Mistress_Katie
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2007 8:44:58 AM(UTC)

[quote author=KicsiPina link=1186925983/0#1 date=1186927754][quote author=bike link=1186925983/0#0 date=1186925983]Well here goes my first post and the first review and is as told to me by my friend who wishes to remain anonymous.

Working Girl: KicsiPina               Score 7            Service Relexaed and unhurried

Kicsi is very descriptive and original and manages to synchronise her avatars moves with the description giving a very realistic experience. Her opening moves are original and she gradually moves on to her speciality, fella's if you make it past this point then your in for a wild ride  Wink

[/quote]

Must admit, I am torn.  On one hand, a 7 out of 10 seems like I need to work on it better.  On the other hand, sounds like he really enjoyed himself, and he said I was worth it. Smile  AND...  I think I am now the first hooker to be reviewed?  That is a special honor. Smile

Kicsi
[/quote]

Ah, no the shits been hitting the fan for months now, giggles!
"Facts are Stupid Things" Former US President Ronald Reagan
"Insanity defined is to continue to do the same things over and over, expecting different results."
"My work, defines who I am. What we focus on we become.
If things are a mess, the problem is what we focus and dwell on." tkoh.org
So make a choice and dwell on something good.
bike
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2007 2:30:01 AM(UTC)

Guy's and Girls

I'm really shocked at the lack of posts to this board, Are we saying that nobody visits the working community?

I think people are a bit shy so with this in mind I�m offering my services  Smile

If you would like to post to this board but wish to remain anonymous then send me your text and I will post to the board for you. In this way your identity and reputation remain intact, all this for the princely sum of 5 rays per post.

So come on lets start rating those hard working boy�s and girls.

Send me the text
Send me the rays

Bike
JustASweetGuy
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2007 2:27:37 PM(UTC)

[quote author=bike link=1186925983/0#3 date=1187170201]Guy's and Girls

I'm really shocked at the lack of posts to this board, Are we saying that nobody visits the working community?

I think people are a bit shy so with this in mind I�m offering my services  Smile

If you would like to post to this board but wish to remain anonymous then send me your text and I will post to the board for you. In this way your identity and reputation remain intact, all this for the princely sum of 5 rays per post.

So come on lets start rating those hard working boy�s and girls.

Send me the text
Send me the rays

Bike
[/quote]

I think you will see this section take some time to come to life. Seeing that both the ability to be a working person and this section are both brand new, it will take some time. There were also problems accessing this section for quite some time. I haven't heard any complaints in a while, but that contributed to the lack of posts as well.
#6 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2007 12:27:22 PM(UTC)

KicsiPina
#7 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2007 10:31:30 PM(UTC)

[quote author=Peachfuzz2 link=1186925983/0#5 date=1187378842]Yes id like to see what some of my customers have to think ..[/quote]

As of two minutes ago, was broken again for some people.  Told a customer who wanted to rate me he did not have access to this area.

Kicsi
JustASweetGuy
#8 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2007 5:01:44 AM(UTC)

[quote author=KicsiPina link=1186925983/0#6 date=1187415090][quote author=Peachfuzz2 link=1186925983/0#5 date=1187378842]Yes id like to see what some of my customers have to think ..[/quote]

As of two minutes ago, was broken again for some people.  Told a customer who wanted to rate me he did not have access to this area.

Kicsi[/quote]

Can you have them post that in the Customer support section? This way we'll have some idea of who is and who isn't able to access this area.

And as far as any posts for future reviews, just a suggestion, but what about opening a thread with the working persons name. Each worker will have their own thread, then it makes it a little easier and more organized.
#9 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2007 10:28:55 PM(UTC)

Alyanya
#10 Posted : Sunday, September 02, 2007 11:09:15 AM(UTC)

You'll get there sweetie!

Also, I've had issues with people not being able to access this page too...

what I find is when we click forum from our profile page we are not logged in.  It just says guest.  Most people if they click the login button and log in that fixes it.  I also recommend sending the e-mail reminder if you can't get your username/password to match.  Also I've noticed that it usually requires your RLC name to login.  My name used to be Anya_27, and they took out the _ for my login.  Anya27.  Then after I changed my name, I had trouble getting in, then I realized it changed my login too.  So if you recenly changed your name, try logging in with your new rlc name.  Again I highly recommend doing the e-mail reminder if you can't login, it gives you your user name, and an option to reset your pw.  The pw is usually the same as your rlc, but resetting does work.  Usually its the username that is the problem.

Hope that helps.

~Aly