Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Working Girl Alyanya
OMG_HOTT
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2007 7:02:27 AM(UTC)

Medals:
This is a woman that knows how to please a man and is up for about anything you can think of. Great cyber skills and really enjoys what she is doing and it shows. If you are looking for A Working girl you can't go wrong here! Wink :D Tongue
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2007 7:45:39 AM(UTC)

Clark_Kent11
#3 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2007 1:30:41 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Alyanya is great at what she does, and is definetely worth the rays plus some. I had a good time just chatting with her in the hall. Lots of fun to chat with, will go the extra mile in the bedroom regardless of how long it takes. This woman will not disappoint you. Smile
Janokal
#4 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2007 4:52:19 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Alyanya is absolutely a top level girl. I know her since her very first days @ RLC. And believe me, she is worth everything she would ask for. No matter what you are up to, you can only expect that the reality comes better than in your wildest dreams. Whether it's a casual sex, something really kinky and wild, or even just a chat; you will find her as the most entertaining girl you could possibly come across. Never ever met anyone like her in RLC, with such open mind and so talented in having a great time together. Alyanya is simply the best, all others are distant, not even close.
Sir_Free
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 01, 2007 5:07:14 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Believe it, Alyanya rocks. This girl took my RLC cherry with an enthusiasm I wasn't expecting, WOW. Then introduced me to BDSM and again WOW. Time didn't seem important to her but I did.
I know I'll be back  ;D
Alyanya
#6 Posted : Sunday, September 02, 2007 11:04:13 AM(UTC)

Awww omg you guys are amazing!  I wouldn't be half of what I am without you.  Nor would I have the body trembling mind blowing squirting orgasms.  

Mwuah~

Aly
hazz
#7 Posted : Tuesday, September 04, 2007 2:52:45 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I totally agree with all of you! Alyanya took incredible care of me. She made me remember how wonderful the art of cyber seduction was. And she is also one hell of a hulahooper!!!  ;D